Wow, are the brothers upset about Sam's social media comments (high school joke about "the reason blacks can't swim is because sh't can't float"). This thing is blowing up.
Being with Star Athletics would have made him better, but it looks like he has to go to Poland if he wants to continue...
Purple Monsoon wins the final in 9.90. Great time!!
We've seen so many of these juniors run freak times, then disappear into obscurity, but this guy has stuck with it and progressed.
Puripol Boonson ran a 9.95 in the first round of the Asian Games 100 meters. I did not see a wind reading on this race on the website. The Asian Games record is 9.92 by Su Bingtian.
Damn it, another member added to the almost club, e.g., Teeters, Quinn, Erasmus, etc.
I have to say, his anchor leg on that relay was off the charts. What a way to go out.
I saw this interesting info on Google AI
The Miami Dolphins are famously recognized for this dynamic, despite boasting legendary speedsters like Tyreek Hill and Jaylen Waddle. Teammates have publicly identified white cornerback Ethan Bonner as the fastest (or second-fastest) player on the...