Recent content by Charles Martel

  1. Charles Martel

    Jacob Bank

  2. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    There's a very good boxing card on DAZN this Thursday, with several good White boxers in action: Oliver Zaren Padraig McCrory Dzmitry Asanau Imam Khataev Vladimir Shishkin (who was the victim of one of the worst robberies I've ever seen, vs William Scull 2 years ago)
  3. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    The overrated Ben Whitaker needed help from his disgraceful home referee to survive the late rounds against Conor Wallace today. Even Whitaker's hometown crowd booed him! However, the sickening UK commentators showered him with undeserved praise.
  4. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Fisher comes across as a nice, intelligent man, easy to root for. But to be honest, Fisher was not impressive yesterday. He's slow-footed and lacks stamina, he might be better if he trimmed off 10 pounds of baby fat. I doubt he'll ever beat a decent heavyweight contender. His opponent was even...
  5. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Pullen was impressive on his pro debut on the Zuffa card. MacMillan knocked his opponent down 3 times and won by second round KO. Goldsmith also did well today:
  6. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Queensberry has a fight card on DAZN on Saturday, with some decent British boxers and prospects. https://boxrec.com/en/event/956172 Main event is Liam Davies (18-1) vs Nathaniel Collins (17-1). A boxer with potential on the undercard is Nelson Birchall (11-0, age 21).
  7. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    I would have preferred Pat Brown fought someone else, since John Hedges is a gentleman and a Christian, and has excellent potential, so I hated to see him lose (I hated to see either lose). That being said, it was another impressive performance from Brown. Prospects Middlemiss, Croft and...
  8. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Knyba and Mielnicki both won by UD tonight.
  9. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

  10. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    I hope Damian Kynba retires the lazy, fat Andy Ruiz this coming Friday.
  11. Charles Martel

    Filip Hrgovic

  12. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

  13. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Sadly, the referee for Itauma-Hrgovic will be the notorious Howard Foster. Foster has a history of favoring Queensberry's boxers. Itauma is a favorite of the British media and promoter Frank Warren. There's a very good chance of an early stoppage favoring Itauma, and Foster will likely be in...
  14. Charles Martel

    Miscellaneous Boxing News

    Mike Perez has pulled out of Saturday's card. There's been another heavyweight fight added: Thomas Narmo (14-0) vs. Nelson Hysa (24-0). Guido Vianello's opponent is tall with exceptionally long arms, but has only ever fought smaller and limited opposition. I expect the Italian will win since...
  15. Charles Martel

    Oleksandr Khyzhniak

Back
Top