Recent content by Carolina Speed

  1. Carolina Speed

    Christian McCaffrey

    CMAC passes the great Don Maynard and Drew Hill on the all time receptions list! 81st all time with 635 receptions!
  2. Carolina Speed

    Travis Kelce, TE

    Kelce is now 8th on the all time receptions list, 1,092. Passing Terrell Owens. Two behind Tim Brown for 7th. He should move all the way to 5th this season after passing Marvin Harrison who's at 1,102. That would be just behind Jason Witten at 1,228 for 4th place.
  3. Carolina Speed

    Pete Crow-Armstrong

    45th homerun over the weekend. Now leading the league; and SB number 38. Two away from the 40/40 club! Runaway MVP. Not even close! If you don't vote for him, something's wrong! PCA WAR-9.6 Turang the next closets at 6.9 McGonigle third at 6.7. He should be ROY!
  4. Carolina Speed

    2026 NFL Week Two

    Dalton Schultz 4 receptions-68 yards Blankenship 3 tackles Burrow 1 TD
  5. Carolina Speed

    2026 NFL Week Two

    I'm stuck with Carolina/Atlanta. Anyone have the Eagles/Titans? I'm trying to follow on espn gamecast. Shipley 7 for 24 yards. 7 yard carry.
  6. Carolina Speed

    2026 NFL Week Two

    Kincaid 3-53, TD Knox TD Allen- 10-14 152 yards 3 TD. 4-40 rushing, TD
  7. Carolina Speed

    2026 NFL Week Two

    Good to see Allen utilizing TE's Kincaid and Knox!
  8. Carolina Speed

    2026 NFL Week 1

    What is the deal with the meniscus trim? I was told 2 years ago I needed this at 58 years old. I opted to not have it done and have been running around on a bad knee for over 40 years!
  9. Carolina Speed

    2026 Iowa Hawkeyes

    He identifies as an Italian American. If he's half and half. Ok. I agree, but some here may consider him white. Although I'm no where near Italian heritage, I'm glad he identifies himself Italian.
  10. Carolina Speed

    2026 Iowa Hawkeyes

    Vitti is Italian. His parents are Italian Americans
  11. Carolina Speed

    2026 Clemson Tigers

    WR Cole Turner has stepped away from the Clemson football team for personal matters. No indication has been given as to why. I'm not sure why I didn't mention him in the original write up as he was competing for a starting spot at WR according to some sources. I believe he was listed on the...
  12. Carolina Speed

    2026 Wake Forest Demon Deacons

    Since 2011 The Wake Forest Demon Deacons have started 10,11 10, 10, 8, 7, 7, 6,7, 6,6, 7, 6, 8, and 6 white athletes. In 2026 they stay the same at 6. No skill position starters! Not even the TE! Disgusting for a school that touts high academic requirements, except of course for the athletes...
  13. Carolina Speed

    2026 College Football Previews

    Right! I'll get Wake Forest later tonight or tomorrow. Not much there in Winston-Salem either as it's so unbelievable that a top academic school would look so much like an HBC school on the football field!!
  14. Carolina Speed

    2026 NC State Wolfpack

    Since 2009 the Wolfpack has started 8, 9, 11, 5, 4, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 4, 7, 5, 4, 5, 4, and 3 white athletes. There will be no change for 2026. They will remain at 3 that is if Yousef Mararbil is white? He looks white; As stated on the review thread former NC State back up QB Lex Thomas, younger...
  15. Carolina Speed

    2026 College Football Previews

    I'm getting NC State now. Not much to speak of. Former Wolfpack back up QB Lex Thomas, younger brother to Thayer and Drake, transferred to my alma mater Western Carolina where he threw 3 TD's and 320 yards and rushed for 69 yards and ran for 1 TD in a blowout of Eastern Kentucky last week!
Back
Top