White Receivers

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TSNwas a serious publication when it was owned by the Spinks family, but it has devolved into mostly fluff since being sold to mainstream corporate interests. SI has better journalism than TSN and is also more consistently pro-Caste.

whiteCB

Master
Poacher said:
TSN is the worst pro-caste rag out there right now imo.

Agreed.
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Wes Welker is 3rd in the league in receptions. This is a mighty accomplishment for a guy who was considered too short for the position. This just proves again that once a white guy gets a chance he will shine.

Seahawker71

whiteathlete33 said:
Wes Welker is 3rd in the league in receptions.
This is a mighty accomplishment for a guy who was considered too short for
the position. This just proves again that once a white guy gets a chance he
will shine.

I'm certainly becoming a Welker fan. You have to love football players that
play EVERY game like its the playoffs. Welker is that type of player.

Angelcynn

Guru
How is it possible not to call Wes Welker fast though (even if you are pro caste)? He's got blinding speed but not just that his acceleration is second to none. Everyone can see that unless unfortunatly you are blind.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
TheEnglishman said:
How is it possible not to call Wes Welker fast though (even if you are pro caste)? He's got blinding speed but not just that his acceleration is second to none. Everyone can see that unless unfortunatly you are blind.

Wes Welker's 40 time on Pro Day was a 4.67. If he runs a 4.67 then I am Wladimir Klitschko. That just goes to show you how bogus 40 times really are in the NFL.

whiteathlete33 said:
TheEnglishman said:

Wes Welker's 40 time on Pro Day was a 4.67. If he runs a 4.67 then I am Wladimir Klitschko. That just goes to show you how bogus 40 times really are in the NFL.

Yeah seriously. If Welker runs a 4.67, then 90% of the African wide-recivers in the league run 4.7's and 4.8's, because he is far more talented than almost all of them. Unbeleivable...4.67 my ass.
smiley36.gif
I think his actual time is probably more around 4.37.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That was the case with Jeremy Bloom, Tim Dwight, and Wes Welker. They all ran 4.6 according to "Pro Day" yet several articles I read stated that Bloom had world class speed. He supposedly ran much slower than usual because he was focused on skiing at the time and wasnt training as much for football. Tim Dwight was the fastest player on the team when he played for San Diego. Several announcers stated this during games. Howeever again 4.6. As for Welker he is much much faster than 4.6. Those times are not credible and they dont matter about anything. We can all tell who is fast by how they play on the field.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Welker is super quick and agile, bowever his measured speed doesn't have to be below 4.5. look at the way he plays.

whiteathlete33 said:
That was the case with Jeremy Bloom, Tim Dwight, and Wes Welker. They all ran 4.6 according to "Pro Day" yet several articles I read stated that Bloom had world class speed. He supposedly ran much slower than usual because he was focused on skiing at the time and wasnt training as much for football. Tim Dwight was the fastest player on the team when he played for San Diego. Several announcers stated this during games. Howeever again 4.6. As for Welker he is much much faster than 4.6. Those times are not credible and they dont matter about anything. We can all tell who is fast by how they play on the field.

Tim Dwight was not only the fastest player on the Chargers at the time, he was also the fastest plater in the LEAGUE. The man was a sprinter in college on the track team, and I'm supposed to believe that he ran a 4.6 on pro day? Bull-shizz-nit.
smiley36.gif

Dwight, while at his peak in the NFL, probably ran somewhere between a 4.2 and a 4.3. The man was so fast, NO ONE could catch him.

whiteathlete33 said:
Unfortunately he was never used correctly by the Chargers and wasn't the player he could have been.

Its amazing when you think about it. Coaches will actually sacrifice the success of their team just to keep a White player from shining to his full potential. I'm starting to hate football. Seriously, unless its like a BYU or North Dakota State (team's like 95% White) game on t.v, I really don't want to watch it anymore. I'm beyond disgusted, and just fed up with the whole system.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"Seriously, unless its like a BYU or North Dakota State (team's like 95% White) game on t.v, I really don't want to watch it anymore. I'm beyond disgusted, and just fed up with the whole system."

I know what you mean. However, websites like this one make the NFL and college football as enjoyable as they could possibly be at the moment.

Let's face it, who the f*ck cares about a bunch of overrated black players thugging around the field acting like each tackle they make is gods gift to football?

If anyone over the age of 12 would watch college football, and then see who gets drafted in the spring, they would easily realize that THE BEST PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING IN THE NFL. PERIOD.

As of now, I barely watch the NFL if a team doesnt have a certain racial makeup...I suppose I'm the bigot? Haha

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That is our greatest proof that the Caste system exists. A school like BYU who puts many whites into the NFL. Other schools like Miami are lucky to have a few whites starting. Disgusting.

Seahawker71

I remain stunned that a talent like Tim Dwight was not taken advantage of. I
watched this kid play at Iowa and he was pure Dynamite!I think there's too
much politics going on in the NFL that are harming players. I want to see
exciting players and like many of you said I want the players to be put into
situations where they can excel and help the teams win.

I'm bummed that they tried to move Eric Crouch (Nebraska QB) to WR.That
guy was amazingly fleet footed and agile. I would kept him on my team as
at least a 3rd string QB and I would have designed plays for him to utilize
his agility. He was a QB...he didn't want to play WR.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Seahawker71 said:
I remain stunned that a talent like Tim Dwight was not taken advantage of. I
watched this kid play at Iowa and he was pure Dynamite!I think there's too
much politics going on in the NFL that are harming players. I want to see
exciting players and like many of you said I want the players to be put into
situations where they can excel and help the teams win.

I'm bummed that they tried to move Eric Crouch (Nebraska QB) to WR.That
guy was amazingly fleet footed and agile. I would kept him on my team as
at least a 3rd string QB and I would have designed plays for him to utilize
his agility. He was a QB...he didn't want to play WR.

Crouch was actually projected as a running back or wide receiver. Yes a running back. His scouting report said he had the vision, speed, and cutback ability to play the position. That is just a sign of how athletic the kid was. However I find it very funny that they would project a white quarterback as a running back in the NFL but not allow any white running back in the NFL. HMMM. Zabransky also had in his scouting report that he could project as a running back in the NFL.

Seahawker71

sigh NFL "projections"

Crouch could have played QB. I've seen some 2nd and 3rd string QBs that
are simply pathetic. Crouch was such an amazing athlete.I would have
kept in at QB and gave him 10 snaps a game. It's cheap..you have QBs
getting paid to hold clipboards. Crouch was amazing. That 95yd run
against Missouri was all Crouch he juked like 4-5 guys and then dusted the
rest.

Plus I have respect for him because he basically told the NFL to go f****
themselves.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Crouch definitely got screwed. It is actually easier for a true running QB to learn RB than WR. Crouch could have been a good RB IMO. But the NFL would never allow a white QB to be converted to a RB. RB is truly a black monopoly position unlike WR where you can find at least a few whites in the NFL. Crouch simply wouldn't be accepted by the NFL, he should have played RB or stayed at QB not WR.

G

I think Crouch gave up on himself. He had the skills to be a quaterback in the NFL, especially with these blk scrubs playing today. However, I think he gave up on himself. If he would have stood his ground and told the NFL that he is only a quaterback and not put the feelers out there that he was a WR, things would have been different. I wonder what he is doing now? He should have tried out for a team that was willing to take a chance on him. And I know there was a couple of teams willing to take a chance on him. I don't want to hear any caste propaganda on this one. He just fading away because he got bad advice and totally did not believe in himself as a NFL quaterback. I always think about him and his mistake in not putting his foot down!
smiley5.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here's a little nugget I just found about Eric. He was released by the Argos on September 6, but is trying out for the new AAFL!

Former Seahawks and Bengals wideout Peter Warrick is among the players trying out for the new All American Football League.

Also trying out are notables Eric Crouch, Jackie Battle, Chance Mock, and Woodrow Dantzler. The AAFL will begin playing its 10-game schedule next April and features initial franchises in Alabama, Texas, Arkansas, Florida, Michigan, and Tennessee. Its championship will be played on July 3, 2008. Oct. 25 - 11:29 pm et
Source: Houston Chronicle

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Eric Crouch is without question the best overall athlete of his generation of NCAA players.

The last I heard of him (other than NFL Europe) was on ESPN's pathetic "PTI" a couple years ago when Eric was trying out for the Packers at cornerback or safety as well as KR duties. Tony Kornhole and Micheal Fatass mocked his attempts to get back into the league, I was shocked that they gave a white athlete so little credit...not.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Anyone hear on ESPN the announcers were saying the Eagles receivers are poor. Guess Curtis is a poor receiver according to the geniuses at ESPN. What clowns.

Crouch got screwed. I can't wait for AAFL to open up so he can finally get back to owning people.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
until i "awakened" to what goes on with white athletes, i often wondered why Crouch wasn't moved to tailback... he'd seem to be a natural for the position.