Where are they now?

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Articles about Luke Kuechly sometimes mention that he's the second all time leading career tackler in division 1A football. These articles never mention who was number one.

This led me to suspect that the leading tackler was white. Otherwise the media, which is black supremacist, would have given the name of the number one tackler.

Sure enough, the all time NCAA division 1A tackler is white. He's none other than linebacker Tim McGarigle, who played at Northwestern.

McGarigle had a typical career for a white player in the NFL. He was drafted late by the Rams, had a cup of coffee with them and was then "caste" (cast) out of the league.

McGarigle is 29 years old. An NFL team with run defense problems should consider giving him a shot.
Wow, interesting information. As I started reading your post I assumed this fellow McGarigle played in olden times, decades ago. I'm shocked he played so recently but I've never heard of him. It's really telling that a guy like this isn't wanted, after all he played in the Big 10 not some cupcake conference. It's all measurables, upside and "look" these days. Production on the field, if you're White, means next to nothing.