Week 9

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers making a comeback late down 37-29 4 minutes left.

The Hock

Master
Tuned in briefly to the Raiders-Crawfords game. Watched long enough to see two consecutive plays end in scuffles (one involving Darias "All He Do Is Run" Heyword-Bay). If I wanted to watch that crap I could just YouTube some waffle house videos. I would see more action.

The Pack is falling quickly, for reasons covered in previous posts, in my give a sh!t ratings. I don't think Rodgers is over rated, but he can be streaky. And the last couple years the talent gap between him and the rest of the team, especially the defense, seems to be growing.

Well Sunday ain't over yet so I'll have to wait till I see more of the big picture before I get too depressed.

referendum

Mentor
Some positives so far. Nice games for Humphries of Tampa Bay and Walters of Jacksonville. Did I see Jake Ryan starting for Green Bay. Also, Gabbert has looked sharp for SF, and both TD's to new starter Celek.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This morning on ESPN's "Sunday NFL Coutdown," Chris Carter and Stephen A. Smith were questioning the benching of Kaepernick and repeatedly yelled out: "Blaine Gabbert stinks!!" Each time this mockery was accompanied by hyenia-like laughter.

With many injuries to his offense weapons, it was great to see Gabbert pull out a win over a quality Falcons defense today, utilizing white TE's in the process.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
This morning on ESPN's "Sunday NFL Coutdown," Chris Carter and Stephen A. Smith were questioning the benching of Kaepernick and repeatedly yelled out: "Blaine Gabbert stinks!!" Each time this mockery was accompanied by hyenia-like laughter.

With many injuries to his offense weapons, it was great to see Gabbert pull out a win over a quality Falcons defense today, utilizing white TE's in the process.
I'm very happy for Gabbert. By all accounts he played really well with crap for offensive weapons. Hopefully he'll keep the Toucan (who seems to look uglier and more thuggish every year) on the bench.

I was flipping between the Giants / Bucs and Colts / Broncos and was happy with the results of both. Seeing the crab stealing rapist lose is always a good thing. The Bucs would be odious but they were starting Adam Humphries at receiver, Conte at safety and had a few White TEs making some plays. In the other affair, Luck had a much needed bounce back beating a very black Broncos squad. Griff Whalen was fantastic and really should start in the slot. Moncrief sucks and Andre Johnson looks washed up. TE Jack Doyle had a touchdown too. For Denver, Owen Daniels turned back the clock with 102 yards and a score. Maybe adding Vernon Davis lit a fire under him.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Michael Mauti appears to have started today for the Saints. He proceeded to lead the team with 10 total tackles. It been ages since the Saints had a White starter on defense. Hopefully this streak can end. They also have signed Mike Muhammed now.

The Vikings won again in spite of Bridgewater. The black quarterback really blows. He doesn't even have his legs to fall back on as he is slow a molasses. It is very rare that he ever throws for over 200 yards or even for a touchdown. On the other hand, Greenway, Robison and Sendejo played very well to earn the win.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Gabbert was subjected to vicious ridicule from virtually everyone in the corporate sports media this past week, whether on TV, radio, newspaper or the internet. His solid showing today is one of the best results of the year, maybe the best so far. He had no chance in Jax with a terrible team and an even worse offensive line, but the media acted all week as though he was incapable of completing a forward pass.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gabbert was subjected to vicious ridicule from virtually everyone in the corporate sports media this past week, whether on TV, radio, newspaper or the internet. His solid showing today is one of the best results of the year, maybe the best so far. He had no chance in Jax with a terrible team and an even worse offensive line, but the media acted all week as though he was incapable of completing a forward pass.

Glad to see Gabbert play well in the win. I hope he continues to start games and utilize McDonald and Celek in the passing game.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I was listening to ESPN radio today where they give updates about every game and then some "expert" opinion. Along with the consensus that Blaine Gabbert is horrible and he gives the 49'ers no chance, Andrew Luck is finished and has no chance against Denver, Tennessee is going to get killed by New Orleans, and other prognostications that were so wrong you wonder how those guys get to keep their jobs. Media football opinion is worthless.

Nearly every local sportscaster in my area predicted the Detroit Lions to win 10+ games and some thought they would challenge for the Super Bowl. It's embarrassing to listen to so called experts be wrong so often. What is infuriating is how seldom they have to answer for being so wrong.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was listening to ESPN radio today where they give updates about every game and then some "expert" opinion. Along with the consensus that Blaine Gabbert is horrible and he gives the 49'ers no chance, Andrew Luck is finished and has no chance against Denver, Tennessee is going to get killed by New Orleans, and other prognostications that were so wrong you wonder how those guys get to keep their jobs. Media football opinion is worthless.

Nearly every local sportscaster in my area predicted the Detroit Lions to win 10+ games and some thought they would challenge for the Super Bowl. It's embarrassing to listen to so called experts be wrong so often. What is infuriating is how seldom they have to answer for being so wrong.

They engage in sheep-like group think, so when they are all wrong, which they so often are, none need to apologize or otherwise account for it. Plus the DWF herd is so caught up in the same narrative that they're always right back the next week, eagerly swallowing whatever crap the media is feeding them.

This was a nice day. Guys like Beasley, Bryan Walters and Griff Whalen excelled, many White TEs did well, and all the starting White QBs had games ranging from good to great, with the exception of Nick Foles.

When you watch the NFL Network on Sundays, or during their many fantasy football shows during the week, in the right hand column of the screen is an endless repeat of the top QBs, RBs, WRs, TEs, and kickers for the week. Whites dominate at QB, TE and of course kicker, and there is almost always a sprinkling of Whites among the receivers. From those graphics, the majority of fantasy stars are White in spite of the NFL's extremist affirmative action policies.

Honkies of course aren't allowed to play defense, but they keep taking advantage of their opportunities on offense.

Fun facts: The Patriots have now scored points in an amazing 32 straight quarters, which ties the NFL record. Peyton Manning needs only 3 more passing yards to pass Brett Favre's career mark. Funny how little interest there is in this record, which should rank among the most important of any career marks, compared to the build-up and ensuring hoopla when Emmett Smith passed Walter Payton's career rushing yards record.

wile

Master
As for the Pack I'm probably exaggerating but it looked like the only pass plays completed were on busted plays with Rogers scrambling for his life, and frankly some of that is on the O line. But the receivers were average to awful with Janis by my accounts out there for two snaps, one of which he was kept in to block of all things. On D Ryan was out there in the running down packages and made his tackles or assists.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Maybe the Packers could have used AJ Hawk.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Some really nice results this week. Some observations…

During last night’s Eagles-Cowboys game, Al Michaels was talking about Cole Beasley’s 9 catch, 112 yard, 2 TD performance and said: “He’s reminds you of the Patriots’ Julian Edelman. Both wear number 11…both the same kind of player in the slot.” Earlier in the season (Week #1 against the Giants), Michaels SAID THE EXACT SAME THING about Beasley, almost word for word. I mentioned it in the Week #1 thread in this post from 9/13/15…

Rabbi Al Michaels makes an interesting comment about Cole Beasley: "He reminds you of Julian Edelman. You see a guy out there that looks like him out there on the field, he wears #11, and does a lot of the same things."

We all know these imbecilic broadcasters are fed information and “talking points” via earpieces…but this is ridiculous. The elderly Jew must really be irked that multiple blonde-haired, blue-eyed, lightning-fast white WR’s are playing in the NFL and having success. Lest we forget one of the countless unwritten rules of Caste Broadcasting is that white athletes can only be compared to other white athletes, especially if they look alike.

Tyler Eifert had a 3 TD performance and with 37 catches, 434 yards, and 9 TDs, the former Notre Dame star is challenging Gronkowski as the most productive TE in 2015…

[video=youtube;aTkFnLXaP44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTkFnLXaP44[/video]

The hyper-chocolate Dolphins continued their campaign of mediocrity. Too bad Tannehill and Cameron are stuck on Philbin’s Plantation. Always glad to see an all-black team get a DWF coach fired. I saw an interview with Dan Campbell and he seems like a wigger-esque “players coach.”

The Packers offense struggled mightily again and I can’t say I really care. Who am I supposed to root for, the two white FB’s (Ripkowski and Kuhn) who never get used? Without the great Jordy Nelson, this squad’s passing game, along with Aaron Rodgers, are simply average. It was nice to see LB Jake Ryan (10 tackles in half a game) and Clay Matthews playing alongside one another. Will black LB, Nate Palmer, remain on the bench going forward?

55cd891597771.image.jpg

CAPTION: Matthews Look-A-Like, Jake Ryan

The Patriots stomped the Redskins, but lost Sebastian Vollmer (head injury) for the second half and stopped passing. Gronk had an average day and Edelman was good (5 catches, 55 yards, TD), displaying nice moves on his 7[SUP]th[/SUP] TD of the year…

http://nesn.com/2015/11/julian-edelman-lays-out-at-goal-line-to-secure-td-for-patriots-video/

With the frail, slow-footed game-manager, Teddy Bridgewater, out with a concussion…there might only be 4 black QB’s (Taylor, Wilson, Newton, and Winston) starting next weekend.

Eric Decker is having a nice season for the Jets and scored his 6[SUP]th[/SUP] TD…

https://twitter.com/NFLIive/status/663422462185598976/video/1

Good to see the league’s blackest team, the Oakland Raiders, lose to a Steelers squad that suddenly isn’t so bad. With a white QB, white TE’s (Miller and James), and a 4/5 white OL, they’re more white-friendly than most teams…how disconcerting is that?

jesse-james-td-raiders.jpg

CAPTION: Jesse James Scores 1st NFL TD

Perhaps the most universally-maligned QB since Ryan Leaf, Blaine Gabbert, got a win over a good team. It would be interesting to watch the media squirm if they kept winning and made a playoff run.

Andrew Luck had his best game of the season against the extra-dark Denver Blackos. With Whalen and Fleener, this team isn’t so bad. DT Henry Andreson sustained a knee injury, hopefully it isn’t season-ending, but it doesn’t look good…

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/colts-henry-anderson-suffers-significant-knee-injury/

With the has-been Vernon Davis nipping at his heels, TE Owen Daniels had a 100-yard game a TD for the Blackos...

635826207569058504-USATSI-8913599.jpg

With RB Brandin Oliver and WR Keenan Allen on IR for San Diego, Danny Woodhead’s role should substantially increase. Oliver was stealing valuable snaps from Woody all season, so tonight should be the litmus test for his usage moving forward. A great night for Danny could cap off a fantastic week for our cause!

Upside

Mentor
Anyone know what happened to Riley Cooper last night? He limped to the locker room at the end of the first quarter but I recall seeing him in on special teams late in the game but he never returned to the offense.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Blaine Gabbert looked good for his first start in two years. He is a great athlete. He showed his wheels with some very nice rush attempts. The cup board is pretty empty around him but hopefully he can be a spark to help the reeling niners win a few more games.

I'm really hoping that with the Lewis injury for the Patriots that their offense doesn't take a hit.Does anybody know if Tyler Gaffney is still on the team? It would be great to see him get a shot if so.

Wes Welker signed with the Rams today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bad news as dominant D-lineman Henry Anderson has been lost for the year to a torn ACL. He was quietly having a dominant season and was in the conversation for DROY. The reason he dropped to the third round was strictly due to his skin color.

Really happy to see Welker back in the league. I hope he and Foles gain trust of each other quickly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Gabbert looks to have secured his job for another week at least. Hopefully the toucan won't start another game in the league.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Woodhead with a TD! SD looking crisp and executing. Could be a rout. Woodhead big cog thus far. Running, blocking and catching.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
I stand corrected. SD still up, but the affeletic sumos are making penalty after penalty.