Week 9

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
With the usually-injured smurf, TY Hilton, likely out today against the Broncos, WR Griff Whalen should start and play the entire game along with Dante Moncrief and Andre Johnson. Hopefully Luck can find Whalen and Fleener early and often and somehow shock the Blackos.

I think Whalen will continue to warrant more looks running the short/intermediate stuff. Luck needs to trust his ex-Stanford teammates now more than ever.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
As I predicted Green Bay defense looks like Swiss cheese.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
TD for the very underutilized TE Josh Hill of the Saints.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just saw a commercial for "Supergirl" - the show looks terrible and it looks like they made a white character - Jimmy Olsen - black. Disgusting how obvious the agenda is.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Olsen with a TD catch records his 500th reception ! Packers defense besides Clay Matthews is dark and sucks ass .

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Gerhart is a healthy scratch. His failure to score from the one on four tries two weeks ago was likely the final nail in the coffin as far as him ever being an NFL starter, barring a "Hillis Curse" type string of injuries to the RBs in front of him.
I can't say what it is with Gerhart. He looked terrific every chance he had to run in Minnesota and then he finally gets an opportunity in Jacksonville and it's like he completely lost it. The offensive line is terrible and other backs are not faring much better but still.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Buffalo has two rushing TDs - I guess Suh was worth all of that money to help stop the run :clap2:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Green Bay looking like crap. sCam looking all pro. Monday on BSPN the lauding for sCam will be incessant.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Mike Pouncey makes a huge blunder by snapping the ball over Tannehill's head resulting in a safety. On another note Jason Fox has been in at RT in place of sumo Juwan James and. He's been pretty good so far. God, our overrated sumos suck!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Like what another poster said last week, alot of the Packers trouble on offense is due to the lack of a number one elite receiver with world class speed like Jordy Nelson. He takes so much pressure off the other receivers and also helps to open up the running game too. Aside from that they have a defense that is becoming laughable.

They will be ok as this is only going to be their second loss but damn is this game ugly.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Like what another poster said last week, alot of the Packers trouble on offense is due to the lack of a number one elite receiver with world class speed like Jordy Nelson. He takes so much pressure off the other receivers and also helps to open up the running game too. Aside from that they have a defense that is becoming laughable.

They will be ok as this is only going to be their second loss but damn is this game ugly.

The sad thing is the Packers have Janis who can take the top off a defense but McCarthy refuses to let him play. Run him deep on a few fly routes to get the attention of the defense - he will make some big catches and open up the underneath stuff.

Tannehill17

Mentor
And of course, the Dolphins get to the 1 yard line and can't score. Instead of having the reliable Jordan Cameron in there, Coach Campbell goes with "hands of stone" Dion Sims who predictably doesn't come down with the catch. Such stupid coaching!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
And of course, the Dolphins get to the 1 yard line and can't score. Instead of having the reliable Jordan Cameron in there, Coach Campbell goes with "hands of stone" Dion Sims who predictably doesn't come down with the catch. Such stupid coaching!

They should of just went for the points. Agreed on the dumb coaching decision though.

Tannehill17

Mentor
They should of just went for the points. Agreed on the dumb coaching decision though.

I would have taken the points too but Cameron has a MUCH better chance of making that play than scrub Sims does.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Idler Arm Taylor looks so terrible out there. He gets confused so easily and then takes a sack.

Tannehill17

Mentor
This team needs to draft Scooby Wright so freaking bad! Our linebackers flat out suck!

icsept

Master
Packers deserve to lose. Two weeks in a row the receivers can't get open, yet they won't play Janis or Abbrederis. They have a worthless, fat ass tight end, Richard Rodgers, while the rest of the league is full of elite white tight ends. Jordy's value is now obvious.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Packers deserve to lose. Two weeks in a row the receivers can't get open, yet they won't play Janis or Abbrederis. They have a worthless, fat ass tight end, Richard Rodgers, while the rest of the league is full of elite white tight ends. Jordy's value is now obvious.

Agreed. Aside from the poor/inconsistent play from Adams, Cobb, and Jones, Aaron Rodgers is an overrated player in my opinion. Without Jordy Nelson, Rodgers and the Packer offense look very average.

Until they play Janis/Abbrederis, I can't say I feel sad to see them struggling. Without Jordy, this squad is almost unwatchable.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Packers have had a black TE fetish Damn near as long as I've been alive. Chmura and Wesley Walls for a year being the exception.