Week 15 2009

foobar75

Master
Good stuff BU, agreed on all counts. It was actually rather amusing as Jaws and Gruden were speaking in support of Jason Campbell and how it was everyone else's fault but his that he sucks (offensive coordinators, offensive line, running backs, WRs, etc, etc). And two plays later, he's picked off by Chase Blackburn (who had a very nice game, btw). It was a good way to cap-off his pathetic showing.

If there's even the slighest amount of football IQ in the new front office people at WAS, the first thing they'll do is look for another QB next year.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The National FARCE League got EXPOSED on MNF!!

Sure, the Giants' pathetically demoted Chase Blackburn, but there was nothing sweeter than seeing the dumb looks on "Blackskin fans" faces as their team got absolutely throttled. Yeah, I think their fanbase wants a NEW QB very badly, but the Blackskins' are black EVERYWHERE..

G

Sorry folks the NFL has the "Slash" rule, it will take a decade to replace this QB. So much upside you know. Crap like this is why libs and their respectable conservative cohorts go crazy, the lies destroy the soul.

icsept

Master
Excuse: Campbell has had 5 different offensive coordinators in 5 years.
Truth: Campbell's ineptitude has caused 5 different offensive coordinators to be fired.

It looks like out of 12 playoff teams, we will see one black quarterback - McNabb. The only way the NFL can hide this glaring problem is to get more black qbs on the field so they can beat each other. Just like black wrs and dbs. Then we can all just be amazed at 22 great affletes putting on a show. Edited by: icsept

backrow

Hall of Famer
i think slash rule has been reduced to a compulsory 5 year minimum, so maybe Campbell is due. Russell, on the other hand, actually had a TD and no interceptions, which should assure him a next two seasons pay.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Glad to see Tribesman Snyder's coal Blackskins get throttled. That "trick play" before the half was just par for the course (as to how their season has gone).

"Blackskinz" Terrible "Trick" Play

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DixieDestroyer said:
Glad to see Tribesman Snyder's coal Blackskins get throttled. That "trick play" before the half was just par for the course (as to how their season has gone).

The last time I saw that play was when I ran it on one of those vibrating football games 40 years ago. And it was the same result.