Week 15 2009

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Studebaker is a monster. He only played special teams today, and was on the opposite side of the field from where Josh Cribbs broke his two TD returns. I was hoping that they would put Studebaker in on D, but they only replace "white for white", meaning he would have to play for Vrabel. And Vrabel, even hurt, was making more plays than anyone else.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well another crappy week of football. Hillis didn't get a single carry while afflete Moreno averaged slightly over 2 yards per carry. No carries for Brian Leonard or Jacob Hester as well. Some pretty disgusting stuff.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Jordy has had some nice grabs today for the Pack. Either both defenses are playing horrible, or Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers are that good. Im leaning towards the second explanation.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Heath Miller is a monster.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
White Noise mentioned the terrible cornerback play today around the League ... and he was correct. it was on display again in the Pittsburgh-Green Bay game, as well.

i swear, i don't know how anyone thinks all these clumsy negroes who can't play the ball in the air are the absolute best defensive backs available. it's simply unbelievable.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
Kaptain Poop wrote:

"Some fat black Packer totally whiffed on sacking Big Ben. That cost the Pack the game."

Yeah, Big Ben is just too strong for most linemen when they try to take him down high.

How about some of the pathetic line play by Steeler Sumo Max Starks?

Clay Matthews made him look like a fool. Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

Kaptain

Master
Welker had his worst performance of the season. Predictably, the Patroits saw the need to target the big cry-baby Randy Moss and go away from Welker. Of course, against the horrible Bills offense they had the luxury of laying an offensive egg and still winning the game.

Normally when a player is having a season like Welker's, his team, if it has the luxury, will make sure the afflete gets his numbers. Not in Welker's case.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Welker made Moss look bad in many games this season. Welker was out there putting up monster numbers and Moss was just on the field to collect a paycheck. They had to target the afflete more today to make him look more respectable. The DWF's might have even started noticing.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a game by Big Ben. Over 500 yards. Simply incredible and it was a bonus to have H.Miller have over 100 yards receiving!

Bart

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
White Noise mentioned the terrible cornerback play today around the League ... and he was correct. it was on display again in the Pittsburgh-Green Bay game, as well.
<div> </div>
<div>i swear, i don't know how anyone thinks all these clumsy negroes who can't play the ball in the air are the absolute best defensive backs available. it's simply unbelievable.</div>

That is the truth! And they are always good for some stupid game wrecking, killer penalties. They have no sense. Don said recently that the QB play by Whites this year was unusually good. Can't help but believe it's largely due to the simpleton affletes on defense. I hate watching those dumbells. And we are to believe Whites aren't good enough or savvy enough to play? This league should be renamed the NRL -National Radio League.

icsept

Master
My damn local Fox affiliate aired the Eagles/49ers blackfest over the Packers/Steelers. Got to see the last 2 minutes and sorry the Pack lost. However, Roethlisberger's clutch and Heath Miller was the go to receiver on the game winning drive. Steelers LT Starks looked like an absolute sumo scrub. Critical penalties and couldn't touch Clay Matthews. Even my wife wondered how a fat unathletic guy like Starks can play pro football.

Also, it is pathetic how the Patriots players, coaches, owners as well as the football media ALL defended Randy Moss' quitter peformance against the Panthers. The guy is known cry baby and everybody knows he purposely quit in the Panthers game because Belichick sent him home for being late to practice. So, this week Brady goes out of his way to target Moss to the detriment of Welker. It's pathetic and I'm starting to root against the Patriots and only for Welker. Belichick has finally inserted a couple of whites on defense and but its too late. He's sold out to Moss and to the caste system and he'll get what he deserves; a first round playoff exit.

Lastly, from the pregame shows, highlights, during the games, etc... every time they started talking about Chris Henry, I immediately changed the channel. I can't stand to hear about it. There have been a few tragic deaths in football, but this one is not.Edited by: icsept

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I just turned the Carolina-Minnesota game on and when they were showing the Carolina defense they have some sumo Hollis Thomas as a DT that weighs 350lbs at only 6 feet tall. How can a morbidly obese player be the starting dt for your team?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Welker had his worst performance of the season. Predictably, the Patroits saw the need to target the big cry-baby Randy Moss and go away from Welker.

Yep, fact of life in the NFL. We can bank on this BS! I checked the half time stats and noticed Moss has 4 catches to only 1 for Wes. I knew what the rest of the game would be like.
smiley7.gif

dwid

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Welker had his worst performance of the season. Predictably, the Patroits saw the need to target the big cry-baby Randy Moss and go away from Welker. Of course, against the horrible Bills offense they had the luxury of laying an offensive egg and still winning the game.

Normally when a player is having a season like Welker's, his team, if it has the luxury, will make sure the afflete gets his numbers. Not in Welker's case.

Brady also had his worst game of the season, 115 yards with a 47 percent completion ratio, Welker and Moss accounted for 110 of the yardsEdited by: dwid

backrow

Hall of Famer
i didn't see that as such guys. outside of his usual trying to get the ball to Moss deep stuff, Brady was really off the mark. I saw at least 4 (and i was watching few different games at the same time) incompletion to Wes that were all on Brady, WW's stat line should read at the very least 7-80 or so, that's if Brady was slightly more accurate. He even went to him on a deep pattern in the end zone once.

EDIT: btw John Carlson had a great game, over 80 yards and a TD. Edited by: backrow

StarWars

Mentor
backrow said:
i didn't see that as such guys. outside of his usual trying to get the ball to Moss deep stuff, Brady was really off the mark. I saw at least 4 (and i was watching few different games at the same time) incompletion to Wes that were all on Brady, WW's stat line should read at the very least 7-80 or so, that's if Brady was slightly more accurate. He even went to him on a deep pattern in the end zone once.

Agreed. Brady was off that was most of it.

rajuncajun

Guru
You are so RIGHT! I have said the same thing all season long, Strief needs to start at LT, Bushrod is an embarrassment and has missed blocks the whole season. Even Chris Carter on ESPN commented about his play last night. The last time the Saints played the bucs (who the Saints play this week) Strief started, let's hope Payton gives him another shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Uncle Cris was just mewling that the story this week might not be the Cowboys' (Romo, Phillips) December swoon, but rather Brett Favre's. A much better observation would havebeen to referenceAdrian Peterson's second half swoon. Wasn't he supposed to be the best running back in the league going into the season, with a pretty big marginover the best of the rest? He had a 63 yard catch and run tonight, but it was long after the game was decided. In just his third season, Peterson is no longer anything special.

foobar75

Master
StarWars said:
backrow said:

Agreed. Brady was off that was most of it.

Yes, in fact, looking at the numbers, Moss was targeted 7 times today and caught 5 of them. He was targeted 4 times last week, so there was no conspiracy to shut-out WW and try to get the ball to Moss and other black players. If Moss was targeted something like 20 times, then I might agree with that. This was just an off day by Brady. I believe WW himself was targeted at least 7-8 times, and as you point out, Brady missed him probably on half of those.Edited by: foobar75

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Do you guys think dignity will ever return to football? Or, is it destined to continue down the road of insipid, "reality show" style attention whoring, poor play, and anti-white propaganda?

I flipped in and out of several games today and found many to be simply unwatchable. Youtube footage of older games, however, is far more interesting in my opinion, not only because there were seemingly more whites on the field, but because the play was better, and also because race propaganda wasn't shoved in your face.

Maybe there would be some eyebrow raising for Black quarterbacks, but it wouldn't be so crazy to see a white ball carrier or defensive back.

One thing I've noticed -- football is "less trendy" in bars now compared to UFC, at least where I live.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
Paul Posluszny who Bills fans love to hate on, apparently, just intercepted Brady.

Despite missing 4 games, POZ is LEADING the Bills' with 92 tackles!!

Yeah, I've heard some people say that POZ is injury-prone, but I bet those same people would say - "Mike Brown is a warrior!"

And then you have permanently-injured "superstar" Bob Sanders...