Week 15 2009

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Lex Hiliard and his 4.7 40 already has 2 carriesand has been lined up as the tailback on several other plays already for Miami ... not to mention "speedster" Ricky Williams being their feature back ...

i thought NFL tailbacks were supposed to be fast. isn't that the reason why there aren't any White tailbacks? weird ...

backrow

Hall of Famer
Danny Amendola just had a 55 yard kick off return, with 15 yard facemask penalty added to the end of it.

backrow

Hall of Famer
and now Danny Amendola's first NFL TD catch!

EDIT: announcers in the Pats game just called Wes the quickest receiver in the game, not the fastest but the best at changing direction and moving in space. Edited by: backrow

backrow

Hall of Famer
running back. he still wears 83 though. his catches were all from the backfield so far

backrow

Hall of Famer
Rams white defenders are playing really well, especially Laurinaitis who is getting mad props from the commentators. Dahl is making plays as well, got a bit timely hit to knock the ball away from Johnson in the end zone.

Kevin Walter finally gets a TD!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
holy crap!

Brian Hartline just knocked the ball away from a Titans defensive back (on what was a sure interception) then managed to hang onto the ball himself for a 57-yard catch! incredible!
smiley3.gif
smiley32.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
Jimmy Chitwood said:
holy crap!
<div> </div>
<div>Brian Hartline just knocked the ball away from a Titans defensive back (on what was a sure interception) then managed to hang onto the ball himself for a 57-yard catch! incredible!
smiley3.gif

smiley32.gif
</div>

yeah i caught that as well. it was almost exactly like the pass Brandon Stokley took to the house after it bounced off several defenders in the beginning of the season. what a catch for a rookie!

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I guess I'll check the stats for the Bengals-Chargers game in about 3 hours to confirm the one catch for Brian Leonard and the one carry for Jacob Hester.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I hate to see the Titans win, but at least Hartline, Camarillo, and Fasano did some good work catching the ball for the Dolphins again this week.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I have never witnessed such terrible corner back play than what the NFL has presented in the last couple of years. Truly, this is what is wrong with watching the likes of AHDIW move the ball down the field. In another time not too long ago, this moron would have been shut down, but in today's NFL, Radio actually puts up decent numbers and it's not because he is any good, it is a reflection on the dearth of talent in all black secondaries.

Van_Slyke_CF said:
I guess I'll check the stats for the Bengals-Chargers game in about 3 hours to confirm the one catch for Brian Leonard and the one carry for Jacob Hester.
Where's your faith? Peyton Hillis might get a touch too.
smiley32.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
McEminem would rather give Lamont Jordan carries than Hillis.

i was just going to say it. He really does hate his white players, doesn't he? Scheffler is basically being used as a blocker, and this guy is easily at the very least their second best defender... Larsen hardly plays, Stokley has been phased out and Hillis... well, we all know the story here. i would LOVE for someone to beat the sh*t out of McDaniels. What gives??!

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, Clay Matthews just sacked Big Ben, stripped and recovered a ball! he has Packers rookie record with 9 sacks!

EDIT: bullsh*t call by a ref, even announcers were surprised when they ruled it an incomplete pass. still, a great play. Edited by: backrow

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So far this season Hillis has only 12 carries. He is averaging 4.5 yards per carry on those whopping 12 carries he was given by McEminem. Lamont Jordan is nothing more than a fat turd who at 242 pounds is playing running back.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I never thought I'd see Tyler Grisham on the field as a reciever for the Steelers in the regular season.

Also, amazing catch by Hartline earlier.
smiley32.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That was a f*ckin sack for Matthews!! At least it should have been.

Tom Iron

Mentor
The jets game was vintage jets. Complete idiocy. The jets used Danny pretty well in the first half, but shut him down in the second half until they were sure the game was lost.

To answer a question, Danny line up at least once as a wr, but the rest of the times, he was lined up as a rb. Once again, he caught a short shovel pass for an important first down, but the loused up the oportunity anyway.

As far as this guy Mark Sanchez goes, he shows limited field presence
and has very little touch on the ball. He throws much too hard to receivers much too close and doesn't see his safety valves as well as he should. I don't think he's progressing well. Could be wrong.

Tom Iron...

backrow

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
That was a f*ckin sack for Matthews!! At least it should have been.

well this bogus call set him off, and he has 2 sacks in the first half, should have had 3. oh well, can't complain and what a great rookie season he's having!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just got back from the Chiefs-Browns error-fest. Chiefs started a defense that was coal-black, with the exception of Vrabel who really shouldn't have been out there, as he was visibly hobbling. They made the Browns scrub running back Jerome Harrison (?) look like a hall of famer. Chiefs offense was okay except for all of the predictable drops. I counted three DBowe drops, two Mark Bradley drops and regrettably, Jake O'Connell, a good-looking (normally) rookie tight end dropped two easy balls that would have been first downs. Jon McGraw was suited up as an "emergency" safety, as his hand was ina cast. Too bad, I think even with the cast he would have been better than DaJuan Morgan and Mike Brown. They have got to be the two worst safeties that I've ever seen.