Tyson Fury

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thanks. Well, we'll see. No question that Haye has very dangerous punching power. Wouldn't like to see the "traveling man" get caught like he did vs Cunningham. The bookies are still saying Haye is a 3 to 1 favorite. I'd like to bet on Fury especially at 3 to 1. Actually you'd get 2 1/2 to 1 after the books finish with their usurious spread, but on the other hand you have to give them 3 1/2. Sounds fair to me.

:biggrin1:

Wanna bet on the fight, W33? I don't even want odds. I got Fury you got Haye.

This is one fight where it's difficult to say Fury will win. If Cunningham can put Fury down then Haye will have a field day with him. I hope I am wrong. Hehe,yep friendly bet.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Fury has a way of stepping it up for the big fights (like he did against Chisora). Also, Haye was intimidated against big guys like Klitschko and Valuev.

If Fury is relaxed like usual it ill help him to not gas out. He has been hurt by punches he did not see and always gets up.

Could go either way but I got Fury with a UD.

white is right

Hall of Famer
This is one fight where it's difficult to say Fury will win. If Cunningham can put Fury down then Haye will have a field day with him. I hope I am wrong. Hehe,yep friendly bet.
How about a pro wrestling style bet ie the loser has to have an avatar of the winners choice...:tongue: Maybe something like what Kaptain has .......:scared:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Yeah I'm in. How will it work? We will need to get a boss in on it because he could, I guess, change the avatar's to the avatar that the winner of the bet (me) chooses, or else we could just do it on the honor system and the loser (you) promises to change his avatar to whatever idiotic and embarrassing avatar the winner (me) will choose.

How long must the loser's embarrassing avatar remain up? I'm sorry I didn't demand the 3-1 odds that the bookies are inexplicably offering because then I could make you put up three idiotic and embarrassing avatars! Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised to see the odds level off before fight time.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I don't like David Haye, but I think he'll defeat Tyson Fury.

The only reason Haye decided to fight him was because he was sure he would win, after he saw Fury getting knocked down by Cunningham.

I'd pick quite a few heavyweights like Pulev, Arreola and Povetkin to beat Haye, but Fury will be too slow and he doesn't have a sturdy enough chin.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Sure. Some kind of avatar bet?

I hope Fury wins and I lose the bet, but I don't believe he will.

I think you guys are underestimating Fury and overestimating the *******. Well, we'll see. Yes an avatar bet. The loser has to switch his avatar to the one that the winner chooses. How long do you think it should be left up for, a month?

Parrot

Guru
I think you guys are underestimating Fury and overestimating the *******. Well, we'll see. Yes an avatar bet. The loser has to switch his avatar to the one that the winner chooses. How long do you think it should be left up for, a month?

True, people were saying that Haye was going to beat klitschko before their fight when in reality he had no chance. Fury is a natural heavyweight, Haye is a cruiserweight who has taken PEDs to put on some size. I think Fury has the advantage.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sure, a month is okay.

Ambrose

Master
We shouldn't be but it is surprising to hear of the fight falling out. Wach had left Haye's camp early to join Wladimir so something may not have been right in Haye's camp. I suspect Haye was pissing off his sparring partners by loading up and one of them smashed his face. Its rare to get a cut sparring unless the training turns into a fight.

Contrast Haye's camp with that of Fury's whose sparring partners Cunningham and Chambers can't praise Fury enough. This is a tough loss for Fury to swallow. He has just paid out 2 months of expenses in Belgium for this camp with Cunningham and Chambers probably costing as much as $10,000.00 each per week. We know Haye isn't going to compensate Fury for the losses.

Here's hoping Fury can get a replacement soon and get some cash coming in. Haye's an incompetent arsehole. Hope Haye's next opponent makes him put up a bond in escrow to protect themselves from his sudden pull-outs and foul-ups.

white is right

Hall of Famer
We shouldn't be but it is surprising to hear of the fight falling out. Wach had left Haye's camp early to join Wladimir so something may not have been right in Haye's camp. I suspect Haye was pissing off his sparring partners by loading up and one of them smashed his face. Its rare to get a cut sparring unless the training turns into a fight.

Contrast Haye's camp with that of Fury's whose sparring partners Cunningham and Chambers can't praise Fury enough. This is a tough loss for Fury to swallow. He has just paid out 2 months of expenses in Belgium for this camp with Cunningham and Chambers probably costing as much as $10,000.00 each per week. We know Haye isn't going to compensate Fury for the losses.

Here's hoping Fury can get a replacement soon and get some cash coming in. Haye's an incompetent arsehole. Hope Haye's next opponent makes him put up a bond in escrow to protect themselves from his sudden pull-outs and foul-ups.
I recall Lennox Lewis having a few sparring sessions with Jeremy Williams that became virtual smokers. Williams even bucked Lewis repeatedly and was let go by the the Lewis camp because of it. Sometimes sparring partners think about future fights with their employer.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Interesting comments on the sparring sessions. I didn't even know that Wach had left Haye's camp. Maybe Fury can fight Wach instead now. That would be a good one.

So then the little moron was sparring with big heavy hitters like Wilder just days before fight time without any head protection? If that's the case the Fury camp should sue him.

hayecut680.jpg

Looks like he got his eye stitched up down at the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Affirmative Action Medical Center. Nice stitching job.

Well, so much for the big avatar bet. Now I've got to clean out my searches for "gay avatars" from my computer, though the NSA and CIA and Homeland Security and who knows what else now have a permanent record of my interest in the subject.

:icon_eek:

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Interesting comments on the sparring sessions. I didn't even know that Wach had left Haye's camp. Maybe Fury can fight Wach instead now. That would be a good one.

So then the little moron was sparring with big heavy hitters like Wilder just days before fight time without any head protection? If that's the case the Fury camp should sue him.

hayecut680.jpg

Looks like he got his eye stitched up down at the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Affirmative Action Medical Center. Nice stitching job.

Well, so much for the big avatar bet. Now I've got to clean out my searches for "gay avatars" from my computer, though the NSA and CIA and Homeland Security and who knows what else now have a permanent record of my interest in the subject.

:icon_eek:

Hold on WW! I believe David "Blackstar" Haye is still going to fight Fury, just at a later date.

Ambrose

Master
In the photo it looks as though there is swelling above and around the cut. I don't know what statement Haye has made, and I always doubt the veracity of his statements, but it looks as though this injury came from impact. Sparring without headgear? Running into something? Elbow? Head collision? If it is sparring, many will ask who was in the camp at that time kicking Haye's ass?

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Hold on WW! I believe David "Blackstar" Haye is still going to fight Fury, just at a later date.

Well if he does then you can sport your gay bunny rabbit avatar for a month then, old bean!

:)

Maybe Wilder did it to him, Ambrose. Wach left before it happened, huh? It will take a long time for that to heal completely, especially with that nice stitching job. But I wouldn't mind never hearing about the loudmouth ever again, him and all those other blackamoor brits.

They've done some job on the UK all right, after they "won" their war. It was an entirely negro-free country before the war. That's what happens when you fight on the Devil's side in the Devil's "Good Wars".

Last edited:

Ambrose

Master
Well Wolf, its hard to say from whom or how he got it. He won't say -obviously- because its embarrassing for him. If he got it from a sparring partner that man must be paid to stfu. If Fury ever finds out you know he's going to go on forever and loud about it all.

Ambrose

Master
The Fury vs Haye fight is purportedly re-scheduled for February 8, 2014. That's almost half a year away! There's not as much support for Haye around the net as one would think for Haye. Boxing fans are smelling a rat here.

However some may think about this fight, Haye's no cinch to win. Firstly, why was he training so hard days before the fight if he thought all he had to do was show up? And now, why does Haye need almost half a year for a 5-6 stitch cut to heal if he was so sure of himself that he was going to win hands down?

Ive read several reports on the internet that Deontay Wilder has looked unimpressive in the sparring with David Haye.

There is also a video of Wilder getting badly caught by what looks like an overhand right hand and hurt against Haye in the sparring (occurs around 1:07 of the video). See the video here:

http://vimeo.com/74734319

No doubt if that was a fight, Haye would knock Wilder out. You simply cannot take punches like that from someone like Haye (or even an Arreola or Abdusalamov type) in a fight. It would be an early KO win for Haye.

As Ive stated many times in the past, it's very hard for someone with Wilder's lack of experience (he only has 30 amateur fights, compared to Haye who has 100+, and Klitschko who has 300+) to make it against more experienced boxers. His management knows that and that's why they are matching him very carefully. He has defensive problems and is way too easy to hit. He is a slightly better version of a Seth Mitchell.

Moreover, about a year or 2 back, Wilder did some work in Wladimir Klitschko's training camp, and once again, word has it that Wilder looked unimpressive and was getting caught a lot.

As for David's cut, I haven't read anything about who caused it.

But Tyson Fury on his FaceBook has suggested that David's trainer, Adam Booth has caused the cut intentionally (lol). :)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Fury's fight with Haye has been tentatively rescheduled for Feb 8th:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/dav...wn-will-still-take-place-in-manchester-227131
Here is a promo for the rescheduled fight with Haye and his training team. Notice that Gaye and Wilder act like total ass clowns and Wach seems almost embarrassed to be in the video with these two fools. I think it's one more reason for me to cheer for both fighters to eat canvas in their next fights........http://www.boxingscene.com/video-haye-wilder-wach-towers-send-fury-message--69657

Last edited: