Toby Gerhart

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Remember what the Seahawks did to Jesse Lumsden? I hope to God Toby does not end up there. Houston, Green Bay, Indianapolis, New England, Buffalo are possible scenarios.

Rocky6

I was looking forward to Toby in the Senior Bowl but now that i think about it i'am glad Toby hasn't said yes yet.To me it looks like a set-up no Fullbacks at the Senior Bowl do ya'll think that's why he's not responded yet?

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I saw that the text vote for player of the year from AT&T had Tebow, McCoy, Ingram and Suh as options, but Gerhart wasn't even an option for vote. This is not opinion, this is clear and evident prejudice I believe. AT&T might have money behind Rivals or the United Negro college fund and I think they are part of the cultural Marxist sports revolution.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
BTW, I'd like Toby on the Packers, but now Grant is playing well so he'd probably have to split carries at least for a while. Houston would appear to be a good fit, but their turf is horrible for knee injuries so I don't want him there with his knee injury history. I'd say the Patriots would be my current favorite, followed by the Packers, then the Bears if they hire Shanahan and they don't trade for Hillis. Next choice for me would be the Colts where he could split carries with class act Donald Brown and maybe get a little more than 50% of the carries. I don't think the Chargers or Seahawks are offenses made to put up good YPC and I don't like their coaches- we have noted what has happened with Hester in San Diego and Hass in Seattle.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I want him to go to either the Pats or the Colts. They are probably the only teams I trust at the moment. I can't wait for April and the NFL Combine.

dwid

Hall of Famer
his knee should be fine wherever he winds up as long as he wears that brace. From what I remember he only had a pcl injury which is supposed to be the least serious out of the all knee injuries for runningbacks and doesnt affect the ability to cut or anything like that. He only needs the brace for added support, from what I have read the pcl just adds stability to the knee and it keeps in place , instead he has the brace to keep it in place which is more of a precaution in case he gets hit the wrong way. (which is the cause of pcl damage, a hit to the knee forcing it to bend the wrong way) most common cause of pcl damage is bent knee hitting a dashboard in a car crash, very rare in football. So like I said, should be fine as long as the brace is there, unless someone hits his other knee at full speed, which could happen to any player and he wouldn't be any more prone to getting that type of injury than anyone else playing. He might not even need the brace to play, its probably more of a mental thing, but as you can see he has done fine the past two years with it on and it hasn't limited him in any way.

I hope he gets to play in the Senior Bowl as a tailback, its close enough for me to attend, would love to see him play in person.

San Diego needs to use Hester so I wouldn't want to see him there. Id like to see him go to Houston, but it seems like he would have more fan support somewhere on the west coast, not sure what team would be willing to play him at tailback though. We are all thinking of the Whitest teams, I think he would have a better shot to play halfback on a team that is just somewhat White friendly. Teams with too many Whites might be scared to play a White at halfback for fear of being labeled "racist", kind of like what happened to Indiana.Edited by: dwid

Kaptain

Master
Apparently the Bills might be interested in Jim Harbaugh. It would be a nice place for Toby to land if that is the case. Harbaugh knows how good Gerhart is as a running back.

G

Some DWW (drunk white writer) at BR puts Toby 2nd or 3rd round, I put in my 1.00$ worth.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
wile said:
Some DWW (drunk white writer) at BR puts Toby 2nd or 3rd round, I put in my 1.00$ worth.
Hey wile, which article on BR was this? I haven't been able to find it.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Some draft sites have Toby as the 8th best running back for 2010. 8th? That has to be some kind of joke right? Nope. The fact is if he were black he would be a top 10 pick in this draft. Let's just hope he stays in the first round at this point.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Some draft sites have Toby as the 8th best running back for 2010. 8th? That has to be some kind of joke right? Nope. The fact is if he were black he would be a top 10 pick in this draft. Let's just hope he stays in the first round at this point.
....Like our friends at NFLdraftcountdown. According to Scott Wright, you can't be a good running back unless you have "wiggle", whatever that means. And to think that all this time I thought that being a good, productive running back involved gaining yards and scoring touchdowns. Silly me.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's funny that most draft sites say Toby has good speed and good cutting ability. That is pretty obvious to anyone who has seen him play. Yet others like this moron Wright claim he will be a H-back type because of lack of speed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What's ironic about Scott Wright and the hordes of other "draft experts" just like him is that they are trying so hard to be "anti-racist" in their evaluations that they are nothing more than the current version of the racists whoused to maintainthat no blacks were capable of being quarterbacks. The difference being that then Whites were defending Whites whereas now it's Whites like Wright who are the enemy of White athletes.Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The fragile, Jahvid Best, will be selected before Gerhart - probably by a good margin.

So Best getting hurt and Gerhart shining bright.. won't help Gerhart any in the Draft, which, once again, proves the Caste System. Jahvid Best just has more "upside." There's absolutely no evidence that Best can take NFL-hits better than Gerhart.

G

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/321563-the-top-prospects-by-position-for-the-2010-nfl-draft

A drunk allowed to post articles and I respond. Some Dworak kid, no doubt hoping that some afflete allows him to tag along to Vegas for a white stripper sex slave booty run.

G

The drunks in the media being my guess are manipulated into producing this garbage so as the PR people allow them access. Reminds me of an anonymously written article in ESPN the Rag where the author was a black lineman, and in it he tells a locker room DWM to go interview some black players and to appear as not interviewing too many white ones. The DWMs being one of the legs that hold the caste table up.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Wile, I posted on bleacher and my comment was removed within an hour!  What a bunch of crap!!

Bleacher report is "moderated" by a bunch of racially castrated, weak-minded candy@$$es who don't allow freedom of speech and opinionated comments.
smiley21.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Wile, I posted on bleacher and my comment was removed within an hour! What a bunch of crap!!

Bleacher report is "moderated" by a bunch of racially castrated, weak-minded candy@$$es who don't allow freedom of speech and opinionated comments.
smiley21.gif

Wile made several posts and his weren't removed. I was steaming when I read that crap that Gerhart will be a fullback. It was written by some wigger clown named Jackson Dworak. I posted several comments and of course they were gone within minutes. F--k them!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I've made several posts on BR, with no problems. I just throw facts and logical arguments at them, without racial innuendo, and the posts stay. I'm not trying to change the mind of the "journalists" there particularly, although I want to get them to think, I'm hoping to get the DWF's that tune in to open their eyes. Now Jack(a$$)son Dworak is a special kind of fool, as you might pick up from his empty-minded responses to people who have posted comments to his articles.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I may have gone overboard by calling him a wigger.
smiley2.gif
smiley56.gif
Yup, that'll do it every time!

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Some draft sites have Toby as the 8th best running back for 2010. 8th?  That has to be some kind of joke right?  Nope. The fact is if he were black he would be a top 10 pick in this draft.  Let's just hope he stays in the first round at this point.
If he is the "8th best back" that's more like a 4th rounder. I suspect that analysis is out of date and wasn't updated during the season. Or at least I hope it was...
smiley5.gif