Toby Gerhart

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Footballs(black)future.com has Toby as the seventh best RB. They have C.J Spiller 1st, Ryan Matthews 2nd (he was held out of the end-zone 3 times in a row in Fresno State's bowl game), Jahvid "light weight" Best 3rd, Johnathan Dwyer 4th (He didn't impress in the Orange Bowl), USC's Allan Bradford 5th (wtf?) and Anthony Dixon 6th. The only guy on this list I think you can make the argument could be drafted higher by an NFL team depending on the system is C.J Spiller. Only in the land of "liberty" and "justice" could fans actually believe Toby Gerhart is a 4th round pick...What a joke!
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Footballs(black)future.com has Toby as the seventh best RB. They have C.J Spiller 1st, Ryan Matthews 2nd (he was held out of the end-zone 3 times in a row in Fresno State's bowl game), Jahvid "light weight" Best 3rd, Johnathan Dwyer 4th (He didn't impress in the Sugar Bowl), USC's Allan Bradford 5th (wtf, can't be serious?) and Anthony Dixon 6th. The only guy on this list I think you can make the argument could be drafted higher by an NFL team depending on the system is C.J Spiller. Only in the land of "liberty" and "justice" could fans actually believe Toby Gerhart is a 3rd or 4th round pick...What a joke!

That site has to be run by black supremacists. Even the worst DWF's aren't this bad. Footballsblackfuture always has white skill position players ranked much lower than they should be.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yes, that's why I call that site footballs"black"future! I got warned for simply comparing black and white college players production, measurement triangle numbers and their game tape/style to ask why the white guy was ranked lower when he was better. I didn't even mention race, but got jumped on for eluding to it. Then I informed them that one of my comparison's was actually black to black and that they should get their eyes checked. That site is cultural Marxism to the extreme. Those guys running the site can't even breathe- they're so obsessed with pushing black supremacy.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Scott Wright of NFLdraftcountdown now has Toby Gerhart as his #1 FULLBACK...Even with the caste system my jaw almost dropped. So the guy who led the entire 120 team FBS in rushing, finished second in the Heisman vote and has never played FB EVER- is supposed to magically lose all his dominant rushing abilities and turn into a FULLBACK in the NFL...Yeah the best college RB should be made a battering blocker for slower, weaker and less productive tailbacks!

And the sick part is NFLdraftcountdown has Charles Scott- who has a similar style, but is a less explosive athlete overall, runs a 4.6 40 and had a disappointing senior season as his #2 RB overall, Anthony Dixon (who is like a less productive Toby with less of a 2nd gear) as his #5 RB and LeGarrette "Tom Foolery" Blount and his 4.6 40 yard dash as his 8th best RB. Absolutely sickening how spineless and pathological these buffoon "analysts" are.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
What kind of country can believe in and/or give control to fools and/or Marxist liars as their respected leaders in media and government and give up all true "liberty", "justice", equality and common sense in the process? It really is quite Orwellian. I wonder what George Washington would say about the United States today if he were still alive.

TwentyTwo

Master
TwentyTwo said:
Adding to thisfrustration is the fact on the list...Charles Scott, Anthony Dixon & LaGarret Blount are list as "Runningback"?? Yet Gerhart is a "Fullback"???All with similar size and speeds?? Crap on the the so-called brainwashed-watered down weak experts if this is the list they can only think up!

I have watched them all play...it is what is...Scott Wright..you are WEAK!

At the combine when Brian Leonard was getting ready to run the 40...the announcer was saying "they are still trying to figure out if he's a tailback or fullback"? Then Leonard runs a 4.49 and they say "yep, he's a tailback"....

I will try not let my blood boil yet...this time next year we can evaluate Gerhart's rookie season...he needs to be at least "splitting carries"; maybe for the Texans?? Then in "year 2" he hopefully won't get the Peyton Hillis treatment; and can prosper as a "feature back"

Great minds think alike TJRiggins...I posted this back on Dec 26th

I only give Scott Wright Draft Countdown props to the WR's...#3 Decker; #4 Shipley; #6 Cooper; #10 McGaha....4 of the Top 10 are white....+7 of the Top 19.....

JReb1

Mentor
If Gerhart was black he'd be a top 15 draft pick and never mentioned as a FB. As much as I want Toby to break the mold, if he slips out of the 1st round I have a hunch he's going to be used (or more like unused) like Hester, Woodhead and Hillis or even worse, the Staley treatment where it's one injury and you're done. This is why I've boycotted the NFL since the 90's when Tony Dungy opened my eyes (racially) with his blatant "reverse" racism. I only root for my people now the White athletes that play in the NFL (or any pro sport) against the odds of the system.

I will continue try to open the eyes (I have opened many) of every White person that I can and I've found that the obvious Caste system is a good starting point. The discrimination against White athletes has become so blatant that even DWF's are having a hard time still denying it. If you can get a White person to see the discrimination of White athletes across the board in every sport then you can also get them to also see how far the anti-white agenda reaches into our formerly White culture/country and that it will/does also effect them and their families.

TwentyTwo

Master
Sporting News draft expert Russ Landehad Toby Gerhart rated asthe 4th "Running back"...not Fullback....behind Spiller, Dwyer & Matthews....

dwid

Hall of Famer
as for the rankings, I dont see how any "expert" can put Toby any lower than the number 2 RB prospect. CJ Spiller may have an edge in speed, fans may think he may be the next Chris Johnson, but from what I have seen of him he will probably be the next Reggie Bush, good at everything but great at nothing, Bush is a good player, mainly as a receiver out of the backfield and return guy, a few occasional carries, but not worthy of where he was drafted. Charles Scott is just a big guy who is afraid to run hard against bigger lines, LSU fans don't even think he is that good.Edited by: dwid

Bear Backer

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
What kind of country can believe in and/or give control to fools and/or Marxist liars as their respected leaders in media and government and give up all true "liberty", "justice", equality and common sense in the process? It really is quite Orwellian. I wonder what George Washington would say about the United States today if he were still alive.

A country where a large percentage of people have lost their will to be free. A country where people don't want to think for themselves anymore. A country ripe for an iron curtain to truly descend upon it. A country that will probably have to completely succumb and suffer for a generation in a self imposed fear and suspicion before enough people decide that they are going to stop allowing the machine to dictate their every move. Much like what happened in rapid succession during the fall of the old Soviet Union and the eastern bloc. Some of those countries still struggle to remove themselves from the negative influence of the old Marxist ideologues, but unlike us, enough of them have experienced first hand what Marxism was like to where they are willing to stand up against against it, where we seem to be going fairly silently into the gulag.

backrow

Hall of Famer
wow, this is from rotoworld:

Stanford RB Toby Gerhart will forgo his final year of eligibility at the school to enter the NFL Draft.

Gerhart could've applied for a fifth year at Stanford because he missed almost all of 2007 with a torn PCL in his left knee, but opted against it. The Heisman runner-up rushed for a school record 1,871 yards and 28 TDs as a senior to earn Pac Ten Player of the Year honors. He lacks the ability to make NFL defenders miss, however, and probably won't be drafted on the first day.
Source: USA Today

Yes, bear backer. the criminal zionists that run the us media, wall street and are de facto rulers of the us gov have had a successful run in their psychological warfare againts usa whites. one key result is when psychological warfare wins by creating a population who belives in and accepts their fate.
i see a 95% rate of white americans seeing the country with rose colored glasses.
In russia during communism only 18% of russians supported it, 82% knew it was a bunch of crap. i was posted to work in yerevan, Armenia because i refused to hold communist propanganda meetings for my training group.

What really has to happen is us military bosses have to crush the zionists and take away the media from them, as well as crush the apiac lobby that runs the politicans and seize the wall street apparatus from the criminal zionists

dwid

Hall of Famer
I wish you could leave comments on Rotoworld, I thought they were a little fair to White players? I first thought it was USA TODAY who said that but it was Rotoworld who added the part about Gerhart not being able to make NFL defenders miss.

Who are Clay Matthews, Brian Cushing, and Rey Malagua, All currently NFL defenders that Gerhart made miss, 2 in the pro bowl this year. They only allowed 1 other 100 yard rusher that season and this was before Stanford had anything resembling a passing attack and teams stacked the box. 8 defenders drafted from that defense and a 9th one probably going in the 1st round this year in Taylor Mays.

backrow

Hall of Famer
exactly dwid, the commentary is by roto's writer... f**ker.

Gerhart somehow, magically, is going to lose his ability to run around and through some of the very same people that were trying to stop him in the college... wtf

itsme

Guru
He needs more street cred.
smiley2.gif
Do drugs,knock up 2-3 hoes, beat them up afterwards and change your name.

How about Jerome LeToby Gearhard.
smiley36.gif

Bear Backer

Mentor
I expect the caste garbage to go into high gear from now until the draft regarding Toby. Toby just needs to prepare himself physically and mentally for what he will be up against and not fall into "Well I will play whatever role they want me to play at the next level" mentality.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The problem with the average DWF is that they aren't very smart. Even after they watched Toby run through the best defenses in the country if an idiot member of the media like Scott Wright says Toby will be a fullback in the NFL they will buy into it immediately.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Nfldraftscout, which I thought was somewhat fair to white players, now has Toby as the 8th best running back in the draft. Several weeks ago he was ranked at #3 and now magically he has dropped. I could see if the combine had already taken place and he put up poor numbers but this is nothing short of insanity.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Nfldraftscout, which I thought was somewhat fair to white players, now has Toby as the 8th best running back in the draft. Several weeks ago he was ranked at #3 and now magically he has dropped. I could see if the combine had already taken place and he put up poor numbers but this is nothing short of insanity.
Although I'm a member in "good standing" at the above mentioned website, I haven't dredged through the forums at all this week. The DWF's over there are a microcosm of the problem that we all face with the caste system, as they are typical afflete-worshippers. Just like the media that they mirror, it is rare to see white players getting any accolades, even highly productive, proven players like Wes Welker, while even the lowliest black scrub is propped up as "great". Most any attempt to illuminate these people is scoffed at, regardless of facts and figures. That would probably explain my negative rating!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
How can the best running back of this past college football season be ranked 8th? Is this some kind of joke? God forbid he runs a 4.5 at the combine.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
The hate that goes on at these draft forums is palpitable. You should peruse a Toby thread over there just to get a feel for it. Most Gerhart threads are locked up after a day or so, as the amount of posts are incredibly high, and most of us who are pro-Toby rack up amazing "negatives" as 90% of the posters just hate him. And after all is said and done, it boils down to skin color. Considering that most of the posters are white, the very definition of DWF, it is a sad commentary indeed.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Also I might add that Decker has dropped to #13.

Yet overrated turds like Dez Bryant and Jermaine Greasham are still ranked high, even though they missed most of their seasons.

Stupid Scout.com has Gerhart ranked behind Anthony Dixon. Dixon has that beautiful skin color, though.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's very interesting to look at the reasons that posters give for Gerhart, Decker, Shipley, McGaha, etc. in football, and (pick your favorite) white NCAA basketball players no being "good" compared to just about any black afflete they can name. For some reason, the black "style" means more to DWF's than stats, measurables, production, or anything else that shows superiority or equality. It's easy to see that, for instance, the Duke white players are superior to most of their affletic competitors, but they are constantly derided, and underrated, because they don't have the same "court look" as say, Georgia Tech. Same with any white football player. None of the "concrete" production or measureables stacks up with the "wiggle" or "shuck and jive" or anything else that is in the realm of the "black thang".
How do we overcome this deeply ingrained, yet nonsensical prejudice?