Toby Gerhart

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Superman has hopefully won the game for Stanford. One of the greatest performances I have ever seen. Time to celebrate. NY here we come. Hell yeah. Go Toby!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Toby is over 200 yards and now has 3 TDs! 29 for 205 for a 7.1 average!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Well, Toby made a great statement for the Heisman. He did everything he could to showcase himself. Even Brent and Herb had to admit Toby is the man. Great way to finish the night!

Kaptain

Master
Lots of talk tonight by the announcers of Toby running the ball in the NFL - all positive! He'll win the Heisman and run the ball in the NFL!

Wow, that last drive was awesome. The hit he put on a ND defender in that series was one of the hardest I have ever seen.

foobar75

Master
I'm basically chanting along with the Stanford student body out on the field:

"Heisman!Heisman!Heisman!Heisman!"

This game and Toby's career could not have ended in any better fashion. It's a dream ending, I'm very, very happy right now.
smiley32.gif
Edited by: foobar75

White Power

Mentor
I am as happy as a I have ever been for one amazingly great player. Toby deserves to win the heisman. I don't know if he will win it however he shut alot of nay sayers up tonight. He is simply the best player in college football, and deserving of the heisman trophy. These are undeniable facts for all too see.

foobar75

Master
And as a side note, let's not forget the great games by McCoy and Tebow, in addition to Gerhart tonight. The lone Heisman candidate who put up a stinker was Ingram. There should be no doubt who the top 3 college players are, and yes, they are all white. A nightmare scenario for ESPN and the rest of the caste media.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
You are right on, foobar! All three of these White Men are great examples for the youths of America to look up to and they happen to be the best players in college football! Now I'm going to have Toby withdrawals until their bowl game.
smiley3.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well the third part of my prediction has come true. If the third part
aterializes u guys can call me Carnac the Great! Lol

Westside

Hall of Famer
Thanks Don another great night to white, er right!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
A great night indeed! Toby will retake the lead in rushing yardage this week and will extend his huge lead in TDs. His YPC average will go up too.

newguy

Guru
This is the first time I have seen Toby play on TV and I am happy to say I was not disappointed. The things that I found most impressive about him, was his ability to get outside for a big man (he looked very fast), his vision and patience in allowing plays to develop, and of course his determination to get extra yards. I think if he is given a fair chance in the NFL, he could be a potential superstar in the NFL.

All of the comments made by the broadcasters were very complimentary to Toby. I think Brent M. said it was one of the best performances he had ever seen. One of the broadcasters even made a comment about Toby with a reference to "Earl Campbell". For those of you who are old enough to have seen Earl Campbell play that is a high compliment. Also, it shows the broadcaster was able to think "outside the box", and not go for the typical comparison to "John Riggins" (i.e. white player compared to white player).

Kudos to Jim Harbough at the end of the game for dragging Toby over at the post game interview and campaigning for Toby to get the Heisman.

Whatever team drafts Toby and gives him a fair chance to play will instantly be my favorite NFL team.

Westside

Hall of Famer
If gets drafted by the Titans I am going to do some serious visual compartizing with Vince young playing at the same time.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Toby Gerhart from tonight's game. First TD
TobyTDND.jpg

Another TD
TobyTDND2.jpg

With fans after the game.
TobyfansafterND.jpg

Toby Gerhart for Heisman!
TobyfansendofND.jpg

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
WHAT A GAME! WHAT A SEASON! WHAT A CAREER! OUR DAY HAS FINALLY COME, BROTHERS!

I never thought the NCAA would permit a player like this to be recruited, get playing time, be so absolutely dominant, and be in such a great position to win the top award in college football. I just wonder how many thousands of Toby Gerharts have been passed over due to the racial caste system.

The NFL should view Toby as a more athletic, bigger, stronger version of Adrian Peterson.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Its night's like these when players who we love and believe in showcase their skills that i remember why i joined this site. Kudos to Castefootball for finding this neglected player who seems to have come out of no where to most of the country, But in our minds we knew could be great if given the chance. He showed he is the best, most dominant player in the country. If there are any doubters i truly believe they are lying to themselves. Cheers fellas!

This guy has mad skills! Man I hope he gets the rock in the NFL. If he gets the H-man, they almost have to give the ball to him you'd think.

Thing that is disappointing me right now is that there isn't that much highlights on him. They keep ramming the SEC crap down our throats.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
celctic, I agree. Its sad that so many players we've discovered have been given the typical caste treatment and never given an opportunity to showcase their immense talents. I'm proud to be the one to have brought Toby to the attention of CFers and am glad he's been treated (mostly) the way all white players should be treated. I will keep on working to expose people to the truth and I look forward to the day when there are tons of Toby Gerhart's for us to watch and cheer on!

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Damn, I slept through most of this game from the 2nd quarter on. My wife tried to shake me awake a few times to see Toby's dominant performance, but I kept quickly falling back asleep. Then on Stanford's final drive she hits me with a pillow and says "miss this game, then you've missed the entire 2009 college season, wake up lamo!" I promptly woke up to see Gerhart carry the team on his back and then score the winning TD on the last drive! What a game!

Even though this is a 4 loss team, I think Gerhart deserves the Heisman trophy- with his 4th dominant performance in a row. If not for Harbaugh, this team might be headed to the Rose Bowl. The NFL white Rivals.com's and Tom Luginbill types are going to attempt, yet again, to screw another white tailback...But, more people are waking up! SI even had an article on the snubbing of white RBs. The NFL is getting scared of their lie getting exposed right now!
smiley32.gif

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
What a wife you have tough!! Haha glad you got to see the rest of Toby's performance!

texasheat

Man, oh man ... am I glad I stayed up late for this!! I went to the Dallas Stars game tonight but had the wifey record the game for me while I was out. Started watching it around 11 PM & just finished it at 2 AM. It was worth staying up for!!! First of all, it was a helluva football game. Second, Gerhart was just unbelievable! How cool was it hearing the stadium crowd chant TOBY! TOBY! late in the 4th quarter? And then surround him after the game chanting "Heisman"?? Super cool scene. Musberger & Herbstreit did a great job giving Toby props for his performance both for this game & for the year. All in all, a super evening!! I'll read more posts tomorrow but I am off to bed. Night ya'll!

dwid

Hall of Famer
celticdb15 said:
Its night's like these when players who we love and believe in showcase their skills that i remember why i joined this site. Kudos to Castefootball for finding this neglected player who seems to have come out of no where to most of the country, But in our minds we knew could be great if given the chance. He showed he is the best, most dominant player in the country. If there are any doubters i truly believe they are lying to themselves. Cheers fellas!

Kudos to Colonel Reb for finding such a talented player.
There are many more out there, they just have to be given a shot, hopefully Toby's perfomance this season will allow more to get opportunities, things are looking up. I am very glad that this site exists to help promote White athletes, thanks Don.

Toby definetly deserves the Heisman after tonight's performance. That makes three 200 yard games this season. Edited by: dwid

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I don't have words to describe my happiness right now. If only he can win the Heisman. That would top this. Then for him to kick ass in the combine and be a first round draft pick. I would like for anyone to explain to me why he shouldn't be a first round pick. People will try but they will fail. He is one of those guys that can do no wrong. Everything Toby touches turns to gold. What a incredible player and an even better person. He is as nice as they come and he deserves all the accolades.