not_this_sh*t_again_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg
smiley36.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley36.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Westside said:
I saw a Tea Movement in West Los Angeles of all places. The protester were young people. This is very I
portant from all walks of life and who pay taxes or work.
It's great to see young people embracing the Tea Party Movement. I hope it doesn't get Neo-Con diluting, though people like Palin, Limbaugh, and Beck are seizing such opportunities. This is by far the strongest Pro-Libertarian movement the USA has seen in the last 40 years.

Interesting article HERE on the Tea party.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
Westside said:
I saw a Tea Movement in West Los Angeles of all places. The protester were young people. This is very I
It's great to see young people embracing the Tea Party Movement. I hope it doesn't get Neo-Con diluting, though people like Palin, Limbaugh, and Beck are seizing such opportunities. This is by far the strongest Pro-Libertarian movement the USA has seen in the last 40 years.

Interesting article HERE on the Tea Party.

f3dor

Guru
j41181 said:
Westside said:

jtf has endored the tea party movement and most of the members there actually attended the rallies..

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,44987.0.html

Im sorry, you lot have not come up one one reason to debunk this guys movement as anti christian, anti white, and pro comminism....In fact all the evidence ive shown shows the comlete opposite...

Face its guys you have been well and truely check mated...

Alpha Male

Mentor
This troll is annoying, but his moronic posts sure make for infomative counter-posts. I always learn alot from you guys
smiley32.gif

Anak

Mentor
f3dor said:
Im sorry, you lot have not come up one one reason to debunk this guys movement as anti christian, anti white, and pro comminism....In fact all the evidence ive shown shows the comlete opposite...

Face its guys you have been well and truely check mated...

How can we argue a vacuity?

There is a fringe group of Jews that are supposedly genuinely "pro-White, pro-Christian, anti-Commie," etc. Now what? Why should we care? Where are you going with this, jew?

f3dor

Guru
Alpha Male said:
This troll is annoying, but his moronic posts sure make for infomative counter-posts. I always learn alot from you guys
smiley32.gif

how have i trolled...i just have a different opinion to some of these brainwashed posters...

Every thing they have thrown at me i have debunked...a typical thing when peoples backs against the walls, is either call me a troll(which you did), ramble on about communists jews, which ive shown him not to be, or stupid unfunny pictures....

So in conclusion ill do a checklist...

is chaim/jtf pro white-check(ive shown you videos of him being pro white and referring himself to be white)

Is he pro leftist communist jews-check, again ive shown you videos

Is he pro christian-yes, since most of his members are christian, he often has craig winn,( one of my favourite christian ways of thinking) on his shows.

is he anti black/muslim-check, i think again the videos ive shown prove im spot on...

Does he want to damage america-no, he very pro usa, did shows called "take back america", he wants obama out..

Does he have a "agenda"- well hes a religous jew, who is concerned about israels plight, but want to rid USA funding to the united states, and he wants ALL jews to try and at least attempt to go to israel.

Ive learnt that you anti semits dont kow how to take this guy...he and the jews in his movement are confusing you. You want to find things against him(and i dont expect you to agree with all his points as someone pointed out earlier). But his core poits ARE that of a peo white, pro moral...

To make things a worse for you guys, hes anti aboriton, and pro life...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Alpha Male said:
smiley32.gif

smiley20.gif

I find it a bit funny that he really believes he can fool us into taking up arms and going to fight Israels' wars.
smiley36.gif

Of course, we already knew there are a fringe group of Zionists who don't hate white Christians, just like there are a few Jews who don't support Israeli atrocities and human rights violations against the Palestinians and Lebanese.

But we are exposed to the subtle anti-white, anti-Christian manipulation from MOST Zionists in the media every day. Once you really become aware of it, you won't be fooled by them any more.

Kaptain

Master
I know how to take this guy. He's a Jew against black guys and for Israel. Big deal. He's pro-white as long as "white" includes him and his ilk. He pro zionist and pro-Israel as long as greater Israel is for Jewish people only - white gentile non-Jews need not apply.

If you can find anywhere where he is for a non-Jewish white nationalist country, than show us the evidence. Otherwise he is just a Jew who will discriminate only when it benefits Jews - as usual. Can't get excited by this guy. It would be like giving praise to some Japanese who hates blacks and wants Japan to be all Japanese while also wanting white nations to exclude other races while accepting just the Japanese to live among whites.

It's pretty simple. If he's not for an all-white non-Jewish state, then why should we care? And even if he were for a Christian WN state - why should he deserve more praise than other white nationalists like David Duke? Why don't you come on this site and tell us how wonderful David Duke is instead of this JTF nobody?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
F3dor, Parody is correct. Not all Jews are against white Christians but most are. I don't know why you continue posting these statements and arguing with members. This website is about white athletes and not about your political and religious views.

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
Alpha Male said:
smiley32.gif

smiley20.gif

I find it a bit funny that he really believes he can fool us into taking up arms and going to fight Israels' wars.
smiley36.gif

Of course, we already knew there are a fringe group of Zionists who don't hate white Christians, just like there are a few Jews who don't support Israeli atrocities and human rights violations against the Palestinians and Lebanese.

But we are exposed to the subtle anti-white, anti-Christian manipulation from MOST Zionists in the media every day. Once you really become aware of it, you won't be fooled by them any more.

what dont you understand about funding would be cmpletely cut if he was in power. He says He would not have america help them one bit. What do you not understand

As for the atrocites. i think israel have been very poor. If i were in charge trust me you would not hear from the hamas or the plo's terroristsagain, iran would be carpet bombed....if you want me to feel sorry for aload of towellheads that would behead all your family members in a matter of seconds if got the chance...well, ill let you ponder that.

Everytime i post evidence that completely rebuttalls and debunks all your laughable peranoids points..you lot just go off on some weird jewish rant about communism etc..

Someone send me a private message when these conspiracy theorists actually answer my points and watch the videos.

Anak

Mentor
What have you debunked? That not every single Jew on the planet or every single Jew that has ever been is not a frothing at the mouth rabid destroyer of White culture? Who here believed that?

nd some of you think jews are all evil and pro black
smiley3.gif

No one here believed this. No one here denied that there are outliers out of every group.

You have debunked nothing. You have obfuscated and set up straw man arguments and have presented a non-point.

Have you debunked that Jews are overrepresented in the media, government and banking? Have you debunked that Jewish lobbying groups such as AIPAC are the most powerful? Have you debunked that the USA has an unbeneficial relationship with Israel? Have you debunked that all of the damaging leftist movements were initiated and agitated by Jews? Have you debunked that Israel has spied on us, and attacked us?

No, you have not.

Here is what you "debunked": "ALL Jews are leftists commies."

The problem is no one stated that ALL Jews were leftist commies that irrationally hated Whites and Christianity. And why should they hate Christianity? That is what I cannot fathom. Most Protestant denominations practically worship Jews.

You have shown a Jew that allegedly supports Whites, Christians and anti-Communists, and doesn't want the US to fund Israel. How delightful? Now what?

You are a sophist and nothing more. A terrible one at that. You also are not subtle by posting "legitimately" for a week before starting this thread and disrupting other threads by hyping Jewish and part-Jewish athletes over other White athletes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ATLAHWorldwide
This Negro pastor calls Obama the devil, says blacks are incorrigible and lazy, and is "pro-White." Does this mean we should support Negroes now? No? Why not, buddy? Here's an outlier from the group that doesn't want to rape white women, obsess over watermelon and is pro-Christian to boot! Do you disagree with anything this Negro states? No? Therefore Negroes as a collective are not a problem or a threat to Western culture. I guess that makes multiculturalism is a good thing.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
F3dor, why are you so obsessed with what everyone on this website thinks about Jews? Their minds are made up and that's it. You won't change their views.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
F3dor, Parody is correct. Not all Jews are against white Christians but most are. I don't know why you continue posting these statements and arguing with members. This website is about white athletes and not about your political and religious views.

I think this site fantastic. i really do. and i think its been a great year for white atheletes in 2010 btw. but this is the happyhour section where you discuss other things. ive posted alot in the soccer section, golf section, boxing section, nfl section and mma section. In fact ive kept the soccer section alive lately, so you lot should be itching to have me stay. Especially since soccer is the worlds biggest sport.

But this is the section is the general section. Let me do a re-enactmnt of this section that i browsed.e

paranoid "all jews are evil and out to get us"

anak "i agree, i hate them"

debate over. Im making this forum interesting by actually having a different view. What s funny is paranoid allegedly supports yuri forman, carl froch etc who have jewish blood as white, yet on here refers to them as seperate from the white race. i think he has his caste system in a twist.

Anak said:
This Negro pastor calls Obama the devil, says blacks are incorrigible and lazy, and is "pro-White." Does this mean we should support Negroes now? No? Why not, buddy? Here's an outlier from the group that doesn't want to rape white women, obsess over watermelon and is pro-Christian to boot! Do you disagree with anything this Negro states? No? Therefore Negroes as a collective are not a problem or a threat to Western culture. I guess that makes multiculturalism is a good thing.

i like pastor manning.hes doing good work imo.

As for hyping up jewish atheletes, its you lot who have them as white. Look at your 17-20 belts from middleweight onwards You have froch and yuri forman as white champions. Which you are correct in thinking so, yet for a debate in the happy hour all hews are not white? Think through what you are saying.

Please explain on how having matt korobov as my favourite boxing prospect, the k bros as my favourite boxers, a thread on how arseanl football club are turning white, and predicting mickleson would win the master while most of the posters on here were dead nervous that hypejob woods would win. So if that is "only backing up jewish/part jewish atheletes" over white atheletes then, ill give you the same advice, think beofre you type.

And for the last time, ill put it in caps HE WANTS AMERICA TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL! please comprehend this.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
<div>
whiteathlete33 said:

</div>
<div></div>
<div>I think this site fantastic. i really do. and i think its been a great year for white atheletes in 2010 btw. but this is the happyhour section where you discuss other things. ive posted alot in the soccer section, golf section, boxing section, nfl section and mma section. In fact ive kept the soccer section alive lately, so you lot should be itching to have me stay. Especially since soccer is the worlds biggest sport.</div>
<div></div>
<div>But this is the section is the general section. Let me do a re-enactmnt of this section that i browsed.e</div>
<div></div>
<div>paranoid "all jews are evil and out to get us"</div>
<div></div>
<div>anak "i agree, i hate them"</div>
<div></div>
<div>debate over. Im making this forum interesting by actually having a different view. What s funny is paranoid allegedly supports yuri forman, carl froch etc who have jewish blood as white, yet on here refers to them as seperate from the white race. i think he has his caste system in a twist.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
Anak said:

</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>i like pastor manning.hes doing good work imo.</div>
<div></div>
<div>As for hyping up jewish atheletes, its you lot who have them as white. Look at your 17-20 belts from middleweight onwards You have froch and yuri forman as white champions. Which you are correct in thinking so, yet for a debate in the happy hour all hews are not white? Think through what you are saying.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Please explain on how having matt korobov as my favourite boxing prospect, the k bros as my favourite boxers, a thread on how arseanl football club are turning white, and predicting mickleson would win the master while most of the posters on here were dead nervous that hypejob woods would win. So if that is "only backing up jewish/part jewish atheletes" over white atheletes then, ill give you the same advice, think beofre you type.</div>
<div></div>
<div>And for the last time, ill put it in caps HE WANTS AMERICA TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL! please comprehend this.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

I will support fighters of any race over blacks because other races are victims of the caste system in sports as well. I didn't like Froch in the beginning because he was constantly calling out Joe Calzaghe. I can't say he's one of my favorite fighters but I have respect for him now because he showed his toughness against Jermain Taylor and Andre Dirrell. He doesn't take any crap in the ring from anyone. I don't dislike all Jews but it's a fact that most are out there to attack white Christians. They do this through Hollywood and various other ways.

Anak

Mentor
But this is the section is the general section. Let me do a re-enactmnt of this section that i browsed.e

debate over. Im making this forum interesting by actually having a different view. What s funny is paranoid allegedly supports yuri forman, carl froch etc who have jewish blood as white, yet on here refers to them as seperate from the white race. i think he has his caste system in a twist.

As for hyping up jewish atheletes, its you lot who have them as white. Look at your 17-20 belts from middleweight onwards You have froch and yuri forman as white champions. Which you are correct in thinking so, yet for a debate in the happy hour all hews are not white? Think through what you are saying.

And for the last time, ill put it in caps HE WANTS AMERICA TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL! please comprehend this.

Thank you. You have shown that you are either a troll, a Jew, or a half-wit.

Feel free to take your pick.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
f3dor said:
whiteathlete33 said:

I think this site fantastic. i really do. and i think its been a great year for white atheletes in 2010 btw. but this is the happyhour section where you discuss other things. ive posted alot in the soccer section, golf section, boxing section, nfl section and mma section. In fact ive kept the soccer section alive lately, so you lot should be itching to have me stay. Especially since soccer is the worlds biggest sport.

Anak said:

i like pastor manning.hes doing good work imo.

Please explain on how having matt korobov as my favourite boxing prospect, the k bros as my favourite boxers, a thread on how arseanl football club are turning white, and predicting mickleson would win the master while most of the posters on here were dead nervous that hypejob woods would win. So if that is "only backing up jewish/part jewish atheletes" over white atheletes then, ill give you the same advice, think beofre you type.

I will support fighters of any race over blacks because other races are victims of the caste system in sports as well. I didn't like Froch in the beginning because he was constantly calling out Joe Calzaghe. I can't say he's one of my favorite fighters but I have respect for him now because he showed his toughness against Jermain Taylor and Andre Dirrell. He doesn't take any crap in the ring from anyone. I don't dislike all Jews but it's a fact that most are out there to attack white Christians. They do this through Hollywood and various other ways.

carl froch is white, as is yuri foreman. You and i know that. Froch calls out calzaghe becase he respects him. Its a bit like when a girl/boy hates on the oppsite sex and alwas picks on them is often a way of hiding the fact that they fancy them. Sam with froch, if froch beats kessler this weekend i predict he would call out calzaghe. Why because as good as the super 6 is, calzaghe is the greatest super middleweight ever and arguebly one of the greatest ever. Plus joes said some nasty stuff about froch as well. Its boxing. Froch has a terrible promoter, so he uses calzaghe as a way to hype himself up. But i think his "obsession" is more due to the fact that calzaghes better than all the super 6 put togather.

As for jews are bad in hollywood, yes they are..but how does seem have anything to do with what chaim has to say on hollywood???heres more evidence of chaim on hollywood, listen and make your own mind up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qlpWSSMt4

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
whiteathlete33 said:
f3dor said:
<div>
whiteathlete33 said:
</div>
<div></div>
<div>I think this site fantastic. i really do. and i think its been a great year for white atheletes in 2010 btw. but this is the happyhour section where you discuss other things. ive posted alot in the soccer section, golf section, boxing section, nfl section and mma section. In fact ive kept the soccer section alive lately, so you lot should be itching to have me stay. Especially since soccer is the worlds biggest sport.</div>
<div></div>
<div>But this is the section is the general section. Let me do a re-enactmnt of this section that i browsed.e</div>
<div></div>
<div>paranoid "all jews are evil and out to get us"</div>
<div></div>
<div>anak "i agree, i hate them"</div>
<div></div>
<div>debate over. Im making this forum interesting by actually having a different view. What s funny is paranoid allegedly supports yuri forman, carl froch etc who have jewish blood as white, yet on here refers to them as seperate from the white race. i think he has his caste system in a twist.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>
Anak said:
</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>i like pastor manning.hes doing good work imo.</div>
<div></div>
<div>As for hyping up jewish atheletes, its you lot who have them as white. Look at your 17-20 belts from middleweight onwards You have froch and yuri forman as white champions. Which you are correct in thinking so, yet for a debate in the happy hour all hews are not white? Think through what you are saying.</div>
<div></div>
<div>Please explain on how having matt korobov as my favourite boxing prospect, the k bros as my favourite boxers, a thread on how arseanl football club are turning white, and predicting mickleson would win the master while most of the posters on here were dead nervous that hypejob woods would win. So if that is "only backing up jewish/part jewish atheletes" over white atheletes then, ill give you the same advice, think beofre you type.</div>
<div></div>
<div>And for the last time, ill put it in caps HE WANTS AMERICA TO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL! please comprehend this.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>

<div></div>
<div>carl froch is white, as is yuri foreman. You and i know that. Froch calls out calzaghe becase he respects him. Its a bit like when a girl/boy hates on the oppsite sex and alwas picks on them is often a way of hiding the fact that they fancy them. Sam with froch, if froch beats kessler this weekend i predict he would call out calzaghe. Why because as good as the super 6 is, calzaghe is the greatest super middleweight ever and arguebly one of the greatest ever. Plus joes said some nasty stuff about froch as well. Its boxing. Froch has a terrible promoter, so he uses calzaghe as a way to hype himself up. But i think his "obsession" is more due to the fact that calzaghes better than all the super 6 put togather.</div>
<div></div>
<div>As for jews are bad in hollywood, yes they are..but how does seem have anything to do with what chaim has to say on hollywood???heres more evidence of chaim on hollywood, listen and make your own mind up.</div>
<div></div>
<div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-qlpWSSMt4</div>

I never said I have a problem with JTF. I am familiar with them and watched their videos some years ago. Chaim has some very good points and he is pro white.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Also I made a thread about JTF some months ago. I was asking for everyone's opinions on them and they were mostly positive. I don't remember the topic title but it's somewhere in the Happy Hour thread. It must be like on the 10th page or so.

f3dor

Guru
Anak said:

Thank you. You have shown that you are either a troll, a Jew, or a half-wit.

Feel free to take your pick.

So by me proving that ive backed white atheletes in pretty much every section of this forum and by proving my favourite boxers/soccer players are not even jewish, makes me a troll???Think befroe you type. Mind you the amount you are getting wound up, is showing me to be a troll, ill give you that. I suggest you leave this thread, calm down. And try and post on some other thread, as this thread has you blowing a gasket.

Anak

Mentor
f3dor said:
So by me proving that ive backed white atheletes in pretty much every section of this forum and by proving my favourite boxers/soccer players are not even jewish, makes me a troll???Think befroe you type. Mind you the amount you are getting wound up, is showing me to be a troll, ill give you that. I suggest you leave this thread, calm down. And try and post on some other thread, as this thread has you blowing a gasket.

You haven't proven that you have backed white "atheletes," you only shown that you have tried to fit in before you started this topic.

And try and post on some other thread, as this thread has you blowing a gasket.

Although that is no doubt your intent, you're wrong. Think before you type, you can no more infer anger from my posts than you can your own.

Anak

Mentor
This guy supports Whites and Christians, and is anti-black. He doesn't want the US to fund Israel. So what? You still haven't answered that even though you repeatedly state how we haven't answered your questions.

Outliers don't "debunk" that Jews are way overrepresented in the US government and media. They don't "debunk" that Jews are overrepresented in banking. They don't "debunk" that Jews control the Federal Reserve. They don't "debunk" that Jews lead the anti-Western leftist movements. They don't "debunk" that Jews changed the immigration laws to allow all of these masses of turd worlders. They don't "debunk" that the Jewish religion is supremacist in nature and is anti-White(gentile). You haven't "debunked" that the Jewish community is anti-White. You haven't "debunked" that the Jewish academia are leading the way for anti-Western, anti-White sentiment. You haven't "debunked" the power that Israelis have over the US. You haven't "debunked" that Israel has spied on us and that our alliance is a terribly one sided, parasitic relationship. You haven't debunked that by and large Jews are the enemies of the West.

You "debunked" that every Jew is an evil commie that supports blacks. Gotcha.

Again, this Jew has fringe beliefs within the Jewish community. So what?

You won't answer. You haven't a point. But you have me and "Paranoid" blowing gaskets. I guess that means you won this "debate."

Anak

Mentor
If Jews want to carve out and maintain a homeland on their own and do not want US funding, that's great. I don't mind that. Why would I have a problem with it? Especially if they want to separate from Whites. In fact I think that all Jews should be repatriated to Israel. That would be wonderful. Did you know that even the anti-Semitic Nazis supported that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

But, the ones that think along these lines are unfortunately fringe elements.

It doesn't change what most Jews are doing. It doesn't change their culture and their religion.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Anak said:

Anak, thanks for making this unbelievably straightforward point. It's depressing that someone had to dissect this legendary "disagreement"Â￾ and craft the words that even Jew-Boy could comprehend. No, wait; he's purportedly "not a Jew."Â￾

As Kaptain Poop mentioned, you and your video-lover, Chaim, are only interested in white culture so long as it benefits Israel (and Jews across the globe). Thanks for your spurious "support,"Â￾ but no thanks. Your opinion closely mirrors that of the MSM/Z0G/PTB"¦ask yourself if that fact is mere coincidence.

This thread, this topic, this dispute"¦they've been beaten to death several dozen times over.