this guy speaks the truth

Menelik

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
F3dor, I did agree with some of his points. I also agree with much of what Michael "Savage" Weiner says, as well as Ben Stein (both jews). As we both acknowledged, there's hardly anyone we'll agree with 100%.
smiley2.gif
I also agree with a few things libtard Keith Olbermann has said (on the (so-called) "Patriot" & Military Commissions acts). However, I think (overall) he's a racially castrated, cultural marxist candy@$$. I (even) agree with Louis Farrakhan on not race mixing & that the H1N1 vaccine is toxic crap, but I know he's dead-wrong on his praise for "Obongo" & support of Robert Mugabe swiping White property/land in Zimbabwe, etc. I look at folks based on their various positions & beliefs and them summarize those for my overall opinion of that individual.

smiley32.gif
Spoken like a true Southern Gentleman!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
F3dor, I did agree with some of his points. I also agree with much of what Michael "Savage" Weiner says, as well as Ben Stein (both jews). As we both acknowledged, there's hardly anyone we'll agree with 100%.
smiley2.gif
I also agree with a few things libtard Keith Olbermann has said (on the (so-called) "Patriot" & Military Commissions acts). However, I think (overall) he's a racially castrated, cultural marxist candy@$$. I (even) agree with Louis Farrakhan on not race mixing & that the H1N1 vaccine is toxic crap, but I know he's dead-wrong on his praise for "Obongo" & support of Robert Mugabe swiping White property/land in Zimbabwe, etc. I look at folks based on their various positions & beliefs and them summarize those for my overall opinion of that individual.

Good post! Agreed.

jwhite96

Guru
f3dor said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Guys I have to say I think you are being a little rough on F3dor.    I don't think he is a troll like many others who have come on this site with their propaganda.  He does have a point that JTF has many of the same views that we here at castefootball share.  With that being said F3dor let it go.  I know what you are trying to say but I doubt anyone here cares for any of it.  
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//-->

<div> </div>
<div>cheers pal. I dont think anyones being tough of me tbh mate. i think its an interesting debate. The only guy that seemed agressive towards me was that arak guy who said "listen jew". Other than that they all have been pretty well manered on here.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>
DixieDestroyer said:
F3dor, as I said above...most CF'ers don't state/believe that every/ALL jews are evil, etc. It's the Lefist/cultural marxist ones (who usually are also Zionists) who are the worst. These cult-marx jews are the ones who run "Hollyweird", the "Sheepletainment" industry & the Central Banking Cartel. I'd also say most CF'ers hold non-jew members of the Globalist Elite/PTB will equal disdain. Your JTF pal might be right on many issues, but IMO is wrong on Zionism. However, even men held is fairly high esteem here (Ron Paul, Alex Jones, etc.) have areas they're wrong on...for Dr.Paul it's his praise of the communist, philandering "St.MLK".Let me give you another example. I might agree with NeoCON mouthpieces like "Pawn Vanity" & "Bull O'LIElly" on 60-75% of the issues (cutting taxes, defending the 2nd Amendment, Bacrock is a terrible POTUS), BUT I still disagree with them on 25-40% of the issues (promoting a police state in the name of fighting the "terrorist boogeyman", continuance of empire building in the middle east, more H-1B visas, etc.). BTW, I don't like nor support the Muhammedans or their agenda (I'm not a Palestine supporter)...nor do I support Zionism. My focus is on the U.S. & (partially) on Europe (where my family hailed from years ago).
&lt;!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//--&gt;

<div>i agree. You can never agree 100 percent with every. Hell i love my parents to death, but i dont agree with every they say or believe. Thats the beuty of this world, we all have our own opinions.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>BTW, ok you are anti zionist. Thats fine. But even if you are anti zionist you should still really agree with this guy to some extent. He thinks every jew should go to israel, their home(and i agree, i personally think that what the bible teaches). He wants no funding from the USA. Whatever you think of jews, they are very clever people. They dont need funding from america to beat these stone throwing anti christian arabs.Also i agree reilly and hanity are neo cons....
&lt;!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",1);//--&gt;

</div></div></div>

F3dor;

You are barking up the wrong tree. Except for Dixie and whiteathlete33, the others who responded can't be convinced that there are many Jews who support WN. I found that video hilarious. Your point about the price the JTFer, has to pay, especially living in NYC, to have the JTF web site and post videos like that, is more than many white nationalists would be willing to pay.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
JW96, to clarify I don't think there are many jews who support WN. However, there are some Jews who I agree with (on certain points). I especially appreciate "Real Zionist News" by born & raised jew, current/converted Christian Nathanael Kapner.

While there's probably some paleo-conservative & non-"PC" jews, I would say there extremely few who fully support the White Nationalist cause...as most jews would (automatically) deem it "anti-semitic". As stated, my primary concerns are for White, Christian Americans & the defense of our Constitutional Republic. I believe the U.S. should be totally non-interventionalist (as Thomas Jefferson recommended) & not be under the UN's (or any other IGO) thumb OR play "police-man" to the world.

F3dor, I would expect most jews to be Zionists. My main concern is not inantely with Zionism itself (per se), but with U.S. politicans placing Israel on the same level of importance as American affairs. We ought not be doing the bidding of/for ANY other nation. As a Christian, I also take issue with the many deceived "Judeo"-Christians (duped by hucksters like John Hagee). I believe in Christian Supersessionism (in accordance with the New Testement) due to punitive & structural reasons. I'm more anti-Zionism as it applies to U.S. "leaders" & Christians.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

f3dor

Guru
"JW96, to clarify I don't think there are many jews who support WN. However, there are some Jews who I agree with (on certain points). I especially appreciate "Real Zionist News" by born &amp; raised jew, current/converted Christian Nathanael Kapner.

While there's probably some paleo-conservative &amp; non-"PC" jews, I would say there extremely few who fully support the White Nationalist cause...as most jews would (automatically) deem it "anti-semitic". As stated, my primary concerns are for White, Christian Americans &amp; the defense of our Constitutional Republic. I believe the U.S. should be totally non-interventionalist (as Thomas Jefferson recommended) &amp; not be under the UN's (or any other IGO) thumb OR play "police-man" to the world.

F3dor, I would expect most jews to be Zionists. My main concern is not inantely with Zionism itself (per se), but with U.S. politicans placing Israel on the same level of importance as American affairs. We ought not be doing the bidding of/for ANY other nation. As a Christian, I also take issue with the many deceived "Judeo"-Christians (duped by hucksters like John Hagee). I believe in Christian Supersessionism (in accordance with the New Testement) due to punitive &amp; structural reasons. I'm more anti-Zionism as it applies to U.S. "leaders" &amp; Christians"

Fair enough you dont really care about the plight of israel. Thats your opinion. But thats all the more reason to support this guy. He has stated openly that if leader(of israel), would abolish funding from the usa, which i am sure you are against. He believes that every jew should go back to israel, as thats where they belong. Again, should tie into your beliefs that you want usa to be a christian country first and formost.

Be honest dixie, wouldnt you love it if just 30 percent of jews were like this guy. He has a thing called ask jtf, where anyone(doesnt matter who you are) can ask him a question. I asked him what he thought about the myth of black affletes, and whites being just as good, if not better, and the affirmative action in american sports, compared to europe etc. He agreed one hundred percent. he would love a site like this.

I honesly think guys on here are very confused about this guy. Hes very pro white. Very articulate. Doest hide in what he belives in(doesnt have strawman arguements as that nutjob paraody would put it), hes very anti black, very anti arab/.muslim, very anti immigration.

IN fact i could show you videos of him praising the aparthe in southafrica. He has said that he would happily pay taxes for all the african americans to go back to africa where they belong, and he has also stated that white southafricans should have there own state, kept away from the blacks.

The dudes pretty hardcore, and i love it. Not referring to you dixie, but until people like parody, deaslift, arak, etc have the minerals to do videos are completely slating blacks like he does, and bringing up cases like the jena 6 etc...ill have no time for there little anti semitic rants.

Anak

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
While there's probably some paleo-conservative & non-"PC" jews, I would say there extremely few who fully support the White Nationalist cause...as most jews would (automatically) deem it "anti-semitic". As stated, my primary concerns are for White, Christian Americans & the defense of our Constitutional Republic. I believe the U.S. should be totally non-interventionalist (as Thomas Jefferson recommended) & not be under the UN's (or any other IGO) thumb OR play "police-man" to the world.

Exactly right. Even "WN" Jews like Michael Hart and Michael Savage support Zionism and Michael Savage regularly whines about the Holocost and anti-Semitism. The "WN" Jews almost always downplay the power that the Jews have in the media, the government and the banks, and downplay the role that Jews have had in the various leftist movements.

The amount of Jews that are genuinely "pro-White", put America before Israel, and are honest about the Jewish Question are few and far between.

Anak

Mentor
Until you have the chutzpah to put yourself out there like David Duke I have no time for your Jewish kvetching.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
I honesly think guys on here are very confused about this guy. Hes very pro white. Very articulate. Doest hide in what he belives in(doesnt have strawman arguements as that nutjob paraody would put it)

the dudes pretty hardcore, and i love it. Not referring to you dixie, but until people like parody, deaslift, arak, etc have the minerals to do videos are completely slating blacks like he does, and bringing up cases like the jena 6 etc...ill have no time for there little anti semitic rants.]

You are being very arrogant, Mr. Goldstein, to join this site and almost immediately start insulting and bashing long-time regular members like myself (calling me "nutjob") and deadlift!

Today you were came into a thread about the white boxer Lucian Bute saying:

f3dor said:
bute ran scared of froch, froch even prepared to travel to cananda...he wanted none of it.

In your next post in that thread, you called us nazis.

The wiser people on this site such as Don Wassell can see what you're really all about, you are just here to try and make trouble. Edited by: Parody

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
f3dor,

You mention that we should support those of European Jewish descent (you say they are "Whiter" than us) and then you call us "anti semitic" -- hmmmmm?? Who are these semites? You are playing games.

It's also disingenuous to call Jewish politicians self-hating. It's almost like you are trying to create sympathy FOR them. They make excellent money, have great pensions, and live in gated enclaves -- all the while passing policies (and praising negroes) that cause the rape and murders of 100s of thousands' of Whites. "Goy-hating" may be a better term for these Jewish tyrants and Hollyweirdos. No?

f3dor

Guru
Parody said:
f3dor said:
I honesly think guys on here are very confused about this guy. Hes very pro white. Very articulate. Doest hide in what he belives in(doesnt have strawman arguements as that nutjob paraody would put it)

the dudes pretty hardcore, and i love it. Not referring to you dixie, but until people like parody, deaslift, arak, etc have the minerals to do videos are completely slating blacks like he does, and bringing up cases like the jena 6 etc...ill have no time for there little anti semitic rants.]

You are being very arrogant, Mr. Goldstein, to join this site and almost immediately start insulting and bashing long-time regular members like myself (calling me "nutjob") and deadlift!

Today you were came into a thread about the white boxer Lucian Bute saying:

f3dor said:
bute ran scared of froch, froch even prepared to travel to cananda...he wanted none of it.

In your next post in that thread, you called us nazis.

The wiser people on this site such as Don Wassell can see what you're really all about, you are just here to try and make trouble.

paranoid, you are obviously wound up...but im glad you eventually dared come into this thread, albeit it was a terrible debut. Say something with some substance on here and i might pay you some attention...

Deadlift said:
f3dor,

You mention that we should support those of European Jewish descent (you say they are "Whiter" than us) and then you call us "anti semitic" -- hmmmmm?? Who are these semites? You are playing games.

It's also disingenuous to call Jewish politicians self-hating. It's almost like you are trying to create sympathy FOR them. They make excellent money, have great pensions, and live in gated enclaves -- all the while passing policies (and praising negroes) that cause the rape and murders of 100s of thousands' of Whites. "Goy-hating" may be a better term for these Jewish tyrants and Hollyweirdos. No?

what??the jewish politicians are self hating. They continually do anti israel videos, anti jewish films. Jews are portrayed as wimpy nerdy people with no strenght. Forgetting that israelis have one of the best armys in the world and destroyed the arabs even though they were putnumbered 500-1. JUst like the bible predicted.

Lets go by you lots weird logic for a second(irrational i know) and assume that the jews are not white. You lot are always harping on about they run this, they run that..well i am so superior perhaps "whites" should start being more creative. Jews runyoutube because they invented it, they invented msn, because they invented it, etc etc.

I agree alot of jews try and fit in, and they have funded all soirts of crazy stuff like mlk, the black panther movement, motown etc etc.

But im not refering to those jews, im referring to jews in this guys movement. not one of you can have a bad word against him. He considered himself white. He got his whitey face slating blacks attacking and mainming whites, he s gets thousands of views. He lives in newyork area where he at great risk from getting attacked by racist blacks.

While hes doing pro white rights stuff, you SF members whine about how jews are the root of all evil etc.

As i say, wathc his videos, stop avoiding the question and tell me what stuff hes said that wrong and you disagree with. little bit of homework for you deadlift...

Until someone actually tells me if this guy is evil anti white agenda...i wont take your posts seriously...

j41181

Master
Jews have a long history of being shrewd and manipulative people. Guess who always becomes the victims of their successes??? White people... white CHRISTIAN people.

Muslims... they and their SHARIA laws are everything the West ISN'T. They are a terrible threat that many drunk ATHEIST/Christian whites don't see. And who is responsible for allowing Muslim influence to grow in Europe??? Jews... Zionist Jews.

Lastly, who is responsible for the West's low birth rates and declining Christian heritage??? Jews... Zionist Jews.

Zionist Jews really don't care about Islam's expanding influence or China's emergence as a superpower. All they care is about their material wealth and political power, as well as the destruction of Western culture.

In the end, all the things I have mentioned, don't expect a Zionist Jew to come out and admit it. WWI & WWII greatly increased the power and influence of the Zionist Jews, which I'm afraid is IRREVERSIBLE!!!!

f3dor

Guru
j41181 said:
Jews have a long history of being shrewd and manipulative people. Guess who always becomes the victims of their successes??? White people... white CHRISTIAN people.

Muslims... they and their SHARIA laws are everything the West ISN'T. They are a terrible threat that many drunk ATHEIST/Christian whites don't see. And who is responsible for allowing Muslim influence to grow in Europe??? Jews... Zionist Jews.

Lastly, who is responsible for the West's low birth rates and declining Christian heritage??? Jews... Zionist Jews.

Zionist Jews really don't care about Islam's expanding influence or China's emergence as a superpower. All they care is about their material wealth and political power, as well as the destruction of Western culture.

In the end, all the things I have mentioned, don't expect a Zionist Jew to come out and admit it. WWI &amp; WWII greatly increased the power and influence of the Zionist Jews, which I'm afraid is IRREVERSIBLE!!!!

i think you lot do not realist what a zionist is...its quite worrying.

You do realise hitler loved islam. He actually prefered it to christianity to some extent. He admired its violent nature, and how it is very anti semitic.

As for the low birth rate???how is that linked..that is more to do with the atheists stonghold on the west. The stalins of the world believe in things like abortion etc. If we wernt so secular, then we would follow the bible and go fourth and multiply..

and whats wrong with israel thinking they deserve there own state??Islam has over 60 muslims countries...israel has 1, with a tiny population of 5.5 million, with 20 percent of that being blood thirty arabs...

So yet again, non of you have answered my point in the fact that from these videos ive shown you..how is the guy anti white??and pro black..ill await an answer(but wont hold my breath)...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:

And who is responsible for allowing Muslim influence to grow in Europe??? Jews... Zionist Jews.

In the end, all the things I have mentioned, don't expect a Zionist Jew to come out and admit it. WWI & WWII greatly increased the power and influence of the Zionist Jews, which I'm afraid is IRREVERSIBLE!!!!

True.

Zionists have waged psychological warfare against white Christians for many decades.

They have been the leaders in the feminist movement, in advocating abortion on demand, in the homosexual rights movement, in undermining and ridiculing Christianity, etc. It was even a Jew who was the main driving force in the founding of the NAACP.Edited by: Parody

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
So yet again, non of you have answered my point in the fact that from these videos ive shown you..how is the guy anti white??and pro black..ill await an answer(but wont hold my breath)...

I've known SOME Jews who didn't hate white Gentiles, and there are some who don't support Israeli war crimes against Palestinians.

But that doesn't change the fact that 99% of Zionists despise white Christians and have been doing all they can to lead to our downfall.

And yet they don't mind using us to fight their wars in the Middle East.

Observer

Mentor
f3dor, maybe I'll view a video or two if I get on a faster Internet connection. But I have already looked at the 7 points on the JTF website, 1/2 of which are rubbish. Frankly, from what you've described about his videos, he sounds boring to me. So he hates Muslims and blacks... is that supposed to make him endearing to me? You are thinking like a Jew, lacking any subtleties between "hate" and "love"; and having "retributive justice" as the closest word to "charity/love". It is the Midas touch, completely materialistic and naturalistic, and making toxic everything in which it comes in contact.

Sometimes people on this site poke fun at the "softness" of White folk. And, there is a truth to it. But it is also our glory. There is a reason why the word "gentle" and "genteel" are related to "gentile".

So, yes, we have an achilles heel. Don't exploit it. For one thing, it isn't to your long-term advantage.

God's redemption of the Jews (whoever they may be, as St. Paul refers to them as his brethren) will take place in the End -- but I think that shows the goodness and mercy of God upon the most reprobate of people, rather than showing the goodness of the Jews in the world today. They are the visible manifestation of the Anti-church, and now they have a locale from which to run it. But, as I've said before, they now have a right to that land, simply because they have been there for a couple generations.

So, maybe I will watch a video. But it really is not of much interest to me. I do not speak for others on this site, of course.

f3dor

Guru
Observer said:
f3dor, maybe I'll view a video or two if I get on a faster Internet connection. But I have already looked at the 7 points on the JTF website, 1/2 of which are rubbish. Frankly, from what you've described about his videos, he sounds boring to me. So he hates Muslims and blacks... is that supposed to make him endearing to me? You are thinking like a Jew, lacking any subtleties between "hate" and "love"; and having "retributive justice" as the closest word to "charity/love". It is the Midas touch, completely materialistic and naturalistic, and making toxic everything in which it comes in contact.

im not going to take a guy seriously when my main point was to watch the videos and you havnt actually watched the videos.Thats an epic fail right there...

Observer

Mentor
f3dor said:
im not going to take a guy seriously when my main point was to watch the videos and you havnt actually watched the videos.
Fair enough.
On the flip-side, maybe you could try to present to the audience here your thoughts on why those 7 points of JTF are worth pursuing. Or, better yet, why should anyone here even care? Why drag others into JTF's messy sideshow?

Certainly there are points of agreement, but can one build alliances with everyone, when large points of intrinsic disagreement remain? The case of "identity" in the Jewish sense makes certain differences unworkable.

f3dor

Guru
observer. The guy is a jewish activist. My guess is you are not jewish. He was chairmen of the jdl. His main goal or agenda as the jew haters would say, is he wants to be primeminister of israel. He a very religous jew, a torah jew. He loathes communism and markism.

Some people ln here dont care for his pro israel state. Fine. I cant see whay as if in power he would sommon all jews back to israel. So even if you are a jew hater and cant see why you would be against that idea.

As mentioned, he states he would eradicate finding from the usa. again. Even if you are a jew hater i cannot see why you would not approve of this. Do you want your taxes going towards israel??i think not.

Now i agree with much as what you lot that, there are alot of communist/left wing jews that run alot of the media. BUt do you think they paint jews in a good light. If you are a bible beliving jew like this guy, then hollywood etc is a nightmare. Absolute nightmare. Take ER for example. The black doctor is teaching the jewish white doctor how to do his job. The white jew is the dumb one, the black doctor is the clever one. Has Er got jewish wroters, yes, but it shows jews in a rubbish light.

Heres chaim on steven spielberg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmcUCxC86Gk

Here chaim being so anti white hes exposing the first blasck president bill clinton being anti white and anti white italian..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmcUCxC86Gk

BTW his videos have been barred by youtube. Hes banned from israel. He is loathed by the israeli jewish media. They even let yasser arafat in israel over chaim as they claim he gives jews bad names. Which makes me laugh as most anti semitism is becausea high proportion of assimilatedjews throw money and opinions of incredible evil things. Motowns, black panthers etc. but they have not thrown one penny(obviously the rightous jews have, but they are not millionaires).

This thread may appear preachy, and "you should all join the forum". But that wasnt the idea of the thread. My idea was to show white jews, being very pro white, pro moral decency, anti hollywood, anti blacks and muslims etc.

I hope you lots blind hatred would just at least accept that this is driven guy, with no evil hidden agenda.

Menelik

Mentor
not_this_sh*t_again_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg
Edited by: Menelik

j41181

Master
f3dor,

Solid proof or not, the signs are everywhere. I grew up believing the plight and struggles Jews had to go through (throughout recorded history). I'm no expert in this sensitive issue, but I've come to believe in the past few years how shrewd and manipulative Jews are.
Was it not a Jew (Karl Marx and Frederich Engels) who founded the philosophy of Socialism (also Marxism/Communism)???

This philosophy would become the greatest threat to Western Civilization (other than Islam). Such philosophy weeds out Nationalist pride, ethnic/cultural pride, and religious pride. It makes people mindless drones who don't doubt or question authority. It makes people live in a controlled environment with little or no free will. It undermines the traditional Masculinity of men, while giving unprecedented powers to women. I've come to believe many Jews (Zionists especially) embrace Socialism. While there are indeed Jews who don't embrace Socialism, they are obviously very few in number. Hence, my doubts how much they truly embrace White Nationalism.

While Hitler was a mad man who brought about unwanted destruction everywhere he could reach, his vision and ideas (if done wisely, responsibly) are of great importance and value to every White Nationalists. It brings out pride and self-awareness in ones racial and cultural heritage. One thing that is surprising (and no one gives credit) is that White Nationalist rarely resort to violence. So-called Anti-racists are far more violent, their way of wanting to shut-up defiant whites. If WN resort to violence, they become ultimate evil in the world.

I respect racial, cultural, and religious diversity. I have NO desire to see every COLORED and NON-CHRISTIAN wiped out. When there are things like ALL-BLACK, ALL-HISPANIC, ALL-ASIAN, ALL-MUSLIM, things that are ALL-WHITE and CHRISTIAN should be honored, upheld, respected. I respect women's rights, as long as men are allowed to display their traditional masculinity. We have reached a point in time when the race (White Race) that contributed more to mankind than any other race is in danger of disappearing forever. And Who's playing a significant role in the white race's demise??? JEWS... Zionist Jews (masterminds), to go self-hating brainwashed whites.

Even if there are White-loving Jews, they will always uphold their Jewish heritage, hardly against their Zionist brethren. A Jew will always be a Jew.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:

not_this_sh*t_again_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

smiley36.gif

Castefootball: your internet site for arguing about jews!
smiley5.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
We as whites should be more like them . The 1st part of solving our delima is identify the plan. CFer are aware of it, now someone or group of whites find ways in Exposing it then find methods to crush it from within. Until that time comes,we must vote our interests, think Tea Party movement. Next election this movement will have
ajor influence

I saw a Tea Movement in West Los Angeles of all places. The protester were young people. This is very I
portant from all walks of life and who pay taxes or work.

j41181

Master
Westside said:
I saw a Tea Movement in West Los Angeles of all places. The protester were young people. This is very I
portant from all walks of life and who pay taxes or work.
It's great to see young people embracing the Tea Party Movement. I hope it doesn't get Neo-Con diluting, though people like Palin, Limbaugh, and Beck are seizing such opportunities. This is by far the strongest Pro-Libertarian movement the USA has seen in the last 40 years.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sorry for the typos sending posts via my IPone!

StarWars

Mentor
Menelik brought up an excellent question earlier. Basically, can one believe in Zionism and a caste system in sports? Or better yet, can one hold the belief of Zionism and acknowledge the evils of cultural marxism? Probably not. Sure, it's possible. But first of all, why recognize such a small group of people? Secondly, would this JTF website admit that elite Zionists currently in power are the source of cultural marxism (and obviously the liberalism and neo-conservatism that follows) and the caste system? Probably not. If these guys at JTF are Zionists that insist on being pro-white and resent the current power structure, then fine. But again, I doubt it. The current neo-conmservatives in power are not real conservatives, and your praise of them, and disdain for Ron Paul, tells me you are just paying lip service to us. I'm just saying, fedor. If you are pro-white and anti-cultural marxism, but believe in JTF, you need to get your priorities straight. Even if you believe what we do, why do you seem to care more about the .000000000001 percent of Jews that don't hate us (maybe)?