this guy speaks the truth

f3dor

Guru
im white 100 percent, i beleive in the state of israel for the jews. Yet i support whites and white civil rights...but according to some of you lots logic, im not white??

BTW people are ignoring chaim in the fact that he stated that he thinks usa funding actually damages israel...

Im still waiting for one of you on here to show me one thing you disagree with that come out of these guys videos...or is it a conspiracy, and he has a agenda. :rolleyes:

C Darwin

Mentor
if the new north american white ethnostate includes jews, it will be an epic fail.

hitler did not hate jews because they had funny noses and gave poor tips to their waitresses. he hated them because they mimic their host and act as parasites through the banking system.

what we're witnessing is the jews sensing that there's trouble down the road, and their hedging their bets with the white man. i see them trying to create an alliance with YT because when the s.h.t.f., they know the muds can't tell the difference between the two, and will unleash on any non-mud like they are in south africa and did during the Haitian revolution. north american jews are going to need to find a safe place to go.

so we have a few jews working moderate WN sites, trying to muscle their way in and looking to gain acceptance.

i don't see the advantage of accepting them.

f3dor

Guru
C Darwin said:
if the new north american white ethnostate includes jews, it will be an epic fail.

hitler did not hate jews because they had funny noses and gave poor tips to their waitresses. he hated them because they mimic their host and act as parasites through the banking system.

what we're witnessing is the jews sensing that there's trouble down the road, and their hedging their bets with the white man. i see them trying to create an alliance with YT because when the s.h.t.f., they know the muds can't tell the difference between the two, and will unleash on any non-mud like they are in south africa and did during the Haitian revolution. north american jews are going to need to find a safe place to go.

so we have a few jews working moderate WN sites, trying to muscle their way in and looking to gain acceptance.

so lets get this straight...chaim ben psech could have been a wealthy lawyer like the rest of his family etc...but chose to earn a pittence, getting banned from israel, say all these things that could get him attacked by blacks etc, just so he can get a "safe place to go" even though 90 percent of jews hate him???

Seriously that jew hatred quite embarrassing. The guys whiter than you are...and your bashing him.

I bet you are one of those people that thought that no jews got killd in the twins towers :rolleyes:

You guys want more exposure, you should be putting sites like his on your banner, as you lot know hes speaking the truth about blacks. You know full well hes pro white. But you come up with this "agendaa" bs.

Im sure him sacrificing everything he could have had to be a politcal activist is a jewish conspiracy to hurt us whites(even though hes white, as is froch, as is yuri forman).

Bart

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
Im still waiting for one of you on here to show me one thing you disagree with that come out of these guys videos...or is it a conspiracy, and he has a agenda. :rolleyes

Of course he has an agenda. He's a rabid Zionist and devotee of the late relgious zealot Rabbi Kahane.

I posted a link to a video he made before the Presidential election. It has been removed by Youtube. Anyone remember it? He delivered a psychotic rant against Ron Paul. Apparently RP does not have a favorable voting record when it comes to kissing up to the Israelis.

Oh, there was something else. He said Ron's supporters all deserved to be KILLED!
smiley36.gif
I'm guessin' most of us would disagree with that.

f3dor

Guru
Bart said:
f3dor said:
Im still waiting for one of you on here to show me one thing you disagree with that come out of these guys videos...or is it a conspiracy, and he has a agenda. :rolleyes

Of course he has an agenda. He's a rabid Zionist and devotee of the late relgious zealot Rabbi Kahane.

I posted a link to a video he made before the Presidential election. It has been removed by Youtube. Anyone remember it? He delivered a psychotic rant against Ron Paul. Apparently RP does not have a favorable voting record when it comes to kissing up to the Israelis.

Oh, there was something else. He said Ron's supporters all deserved to be KILLED!
smiley36.gif
I'm guessin' most of us would disagree with that.

oh no you are a ron paul drone...chaim predicted that ron paul would not win one state, that even with ron paul having the biggest grass roots movement and having more money than john mccain, mike huckabee, he still couldnt win...not one seat.

Ron paul had 100000000000000000000000000000 times more money than mike huckabee could dream of, yet did jack diddly squat. Mike huckabees a real conservative, oh i forgot, hes not white because hes a zionist :rolleyes:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
F3dor, I don't consider myself an anti-semite...but rather against cultural marxists who control "Hollyweird", the "mainstream media", etc. (who happen to be jews). To clarify, I equally despise the non-jews of the Globalist Elite (Rockefellers, Bill Gates, etc.) who seek a One-World government, tyranny & the end of our Republic. I'm also staunchly against the U.S. playing servants & "errand boy" for Israel (or ANY other country). I take issue with the Zionism (here in the U.S.) due to the control over the many puppets on "Crapitol sHill" via AIPAC, etc. If the U.S. was to withdrawal ALL our troops (& bases) from the middle east, then I could care less what happens over there. My primary concern is with the U.S., followed by the native/White population of Europe.

P.S. - Ron Paul is Constitutionalist who's "Founding Father" material who was railroaded by the (Globalist Elite controlled) GOP & buried by the MSM. Mike "Suckabee" is a phony (neo)"conservative" & would have certainly bowed to the Globalist Elite/PTB.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Observer

Mentor
I'll feed the troll...

f3dor, I thought it fair that I should take a look at the website you are promoting. The "The JTF 7 Point Plan to Save America and Israel!" is terrible on half of the points:

JTF said:
POINT ONE: A ferocious retaliation against all Muslim nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens.

POINT TWO: The immediate destruction by the American or Israeli military of all Muslim nuclear reactors, plants and laboratories developing nuclear, chemical and/or biological weapons of mass destruction.
POINT SIX: An immediate recognition by the United States of little Israel's G-d-given right and obligation to assert full and permanent sovereign control over all sacred Jewish Biblical lands, including Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District, the Golan Heights and eastern Jerusalem.
1. Why not "ferocious retaliation against all Jewish nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens" ?
2. Point two is shameful. These are sovereign nations, whether Muslim or not. As nations and peoples, they have a right -- and even duty -- to defend themselves and their people. They are not dogs or pigs to be trained or slaughtered to your amusement or whims.
6. I am of middle European descent, as are many of the leading class in Israel. Might I also have a claim on that land? My religion also has continuity with historic Judaism, and is also older than the later corruption that became Talmudism. 95% of Abraham's descendants by Sarah are something other than Jews. Do all these people also have a claim to that land?

However, since the Jews have now been on the land for two generations, I do think they have a right now -- just as would be the case with any other people: "squatters' rights". By hook or crook, they are there. But to try to turn this land grab into a mandate from God seems blasphemous to me. They have the land, but they should also work out something equitable for those others who also have claims on the land -- much stronger claims in many cases.

Making friends with the Christian peoples simply to exterminate the nations surrounding Israel is both cowardly and evil. Really, parasitical, as has been said.

f3dor

Guru
DixieDestroyer said:
F3dor, I don't consider myself an anti-semite...but rather against cultural marxists who control "Hollyweird", the "mainstream media", etc. (who happen to be jews). To clarify, I equally despise the non-jews of the Globalist Elite (Rockefellers, Bill Gates, etc.) who seek a One-World government, tyranny & the end of our Republic. I'm also staunchly against the U.S. playing servants & "errand boy" for Israel (or ANY other country). I take issue with the Zionism (here in the U.S.) due to the control over the many puppets on "Crapitol sHill" via AIPAC, etc. If the U.S. was to withdrawal ALL our troops (& bases) from the middle east, then I could care less what happens over there. My primary concern is with the U.S., followed by the native/White population of Europe.

P.S. - Ron Paul is Constitutionalist who's "Founding Father" material who was railroaded by the (Globalist Elite controlled) GOP & buried by the MSM. Mike "Suckabee" is a phony (neo)"conservative" & would have certainly bowed to the Globalist Elite/PTB.

chaim ben openly hates hollywood and the news media etc. If you wsnt i can show you many videos of him slating the news media. hE SLATED MANY jews for backing and fundinbg motown, Martin luthor king, the black panther movement. All these things you all mention he says, and accepts. I think you all are checkmated with this guy. I think you know he speaks the truth. I think you all know hes not got any agenda. Yes hes pro israel and proud to be jewish. its a free country isnt it??But also as hes white. More proud of being white than these so called white supremicists, who wanted a black muslim to be president to get rid of israel..

heres some videos of such a black loving, anti white jew, oh the agenda is so present..look at him in his million dolla mansion, with all his jewish dollas preaching anti white agendas....plus he looks so non white my eyes hurt :rolleyes..just watch these videos and tell me they are 100 percent correct...

on jenna 6 case..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5GjHIJAyFc

on hollywood/media regarding blacks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-P9auELzyk

Just watch these videos and tell me his agenda behind it..open call out to anyone on here..

Edited by: f3dor

f3dor

Guru
Observer said:
I'll feed the troll...

f3dor, I thought it fair that I should take a look at the website you are promoting. The "The JTF 7 Point Plan to Save America and Israel!" is terrible on half of the points:

JTF said:
POINT ONE: A ferocious retaliation against all Muslim nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens.

POINT TWO: The immediate destruction by the American or Israeli military of all Muslim nuclear reactors, plants and laboratories developing nuclear, chemical and/or biological weapons of mass destruction.
POINT SIX: An immediate recognition by the United States of little Israel's G-d-given right and obligation to assert full and permanent sovereign control over all sacred Jewish Biblical lands, including Judea, Samaria, the Gaza District, the Golan Heights and eastern Jerusalem.
1. Why not "ferocious retaliation against all Jewish nations which have in any way aided or abetted terrorism against American citizens" ?
2. Point two is shameful. These are sovereign nations, whether Muslim or not. As nations and peoples, they have a right -- and even duty -- to defend themselves and their people. They are not dogs or pigs to be trained or slaughtered to your amusement or whims.
6. I am of middle European descent, as are many of the leading class in Israel. Might I also have a claim on that land? My religion also has continuity with historic Judaism, and is also older than the later corruption that became Talmudism. 95% of Abraham's descendants by Sarah are something other than Jews. Do all these people also have a claim to that land?

However, since the Jews have now been on the land for two generations, I do think they have a right now -- just as would be the case with any other people: "squatters' rights". By hook or crook, they are there. But to try to turn this land grab into a mandate from God seems blasphemous to me. They have the land, but they should also work out something equitable for those others who also have claims on the land -- much stronger claims in many cases.

Making friends with the Christian peoples simply to exterminate the nations surrounding Israel is both cowardly and evil. Really, parasitical, as has been said.

yes i am a troll :rolleyes:. Even though i have contributed some decent threads, especially in the soccer section :rolleyes:

If you seriously expect me to support muslims, who have over 60 countires, to have the land of israel. The only non backward, true democracy in the middle east then you are flogging a dead horse.

Menelik

Mentor
Persistent isn't he? Believe it or not I covered this type troll in a paper i once wrote.
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

f3dor

Guru
well i am a troll thats not going to be posting on this thread...im just going to be sticking to the sports section. Some of you are so brainwashed its not even funny. I still find it highly amusing you think this guy who does videos like these, THAT NONE OF YOU WOULD DARE DO... has an agenda..

on jenna 6 case..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5GjHIJAyFc

on hollywood/media regarding blacks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-P9auELzyk

Just watch these videos and tell me his agenda behind it..just a bit of homework for you guys..if you want me, ill be in the soccer section.

Observer

Mentor
Menelik said:
Persistent isn't he? Believe it or not I covered this type troll in a paper i once wrote.
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
Please tell us about it. Do you consider this "type" to be due to personality/psychological characteristics? Or part of an organization? (Or both?)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:

I agree with you.

I often think about what would happen if the White Gentile left Florida en masse AND if the Jew stayed in Florida. Without a doubt, they wouldn't fare well. There are several clear reasons for that. I contend that Jewish lawyers and judges DO NOT have infinite power. With hordes of dark beast and a non-infinite prison system, it's simply an illusion of power.

Frankly, if Whites were more militant and barbaric, Whites could have CRACKED that illusion decades ago.

It's my belief that Jews' have created this situation because they absolutely hate Whites more than they love themselves. Does anyone think anti-White tranny, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (Florida Congressman), loves itself?? Jews use Whites for demonization purposes (and as scapegoats to try to "appease the minorities"), and for economic gains. Remove "evil" Whitey from a given Jewish region, and one can imagine what would follow...

--The more our people become aware of the Jew, the more I expect the Jew to try to "cozy up" to us.--

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
f3dor said:
Ron paul had 100000000000000000000000000000 times more money than mike huckabee could dream of, yet did jack diddly squat. Mike huckabees a real conservative, oh i forgot, hes not white because hes a zionist :rolleyes:

F3dor"¦did you actually just type these shockingly moronic words?

If Mike Huckabee (or any another Republican) is to be considered a "real conservative"Â￾"¦then, as I've stated so many times, then the term "conservative"Â￾ is truly extinct from this planet. Republicans and Democrats are merely two different shades of turd-brown anti-whiteness. Ron Paul is a MLK-loving wigger"¦but he's still one billion times better than the Political Cartel of Thugs (D's and R's).

Your delusions of grandeur are indeed perplexing"¦and what's even more peculiar is your unyielding desire to inflict the members of this site with your contrived, predictable, copycatting of rank-and-file American liberal/neocon absurdity.Edited by: Thrashen

f3dor

Guru
im going to contradict myself and post on this thread.

I really dispair. A jew comes along, and represents most of what you stand for. hes very pro white. He speaks the truth about blacks and immigration. He speaks the truth about islam etc.

Yet all you brainwashed insecure conspiracy theorist wack jobs can come up with is "hes siding with whitey for an agenda". Even though the guy is 100 percent white. Both his parents are from european stock, father being polish...

Plus hes stated that all jews should try and go to israel. He stated that if priminister of israel he would stop funding from usa, as they do not need it(which they dont).

The guys been banned from israel and is literally dispised by the self hating liberal jews.

Yet you lot still find a way to hate him??? if this website wants to be bigger, they should be backing rightous jews like this guy, not spouting retarded and antisemitic tripe. If just 30 percent of jews had this guys mentality antisemitism would be down 200 percent.

But keep backing up the islamic nutjobs if it makes you feel better...

Tom Iron

Mentor
f3dor,

Well said sir. It's not the Jews who are the problem. It's the zionists.

Tom Iron...

j41181

Master
Tom Iron and f3dor couldn't have said it any better. NOT all Jews are anti-white... it's the ZIONISTS Jews who are.

Some Jews (like this JTTF guy) have tendencies to uphold their European heritage. The problem, Zionists Jews control both the Government and the Mass Media. It's likely they also control the Military.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
But, how many Jews vote for the anti-White Jewish politicians? In NY, NJ, Florida, Cali, etc?

C Darwin

Mentor
Edited: Racial slurs are unacceptable. Read the posting guidelines. Using 99 instead of gg is not acceptable. Edited by: Don Wassall

f3dor

Guru
this guy tells his jewish and gentile followers "TO NEVER VOTE FOR A JEW" as the american assimlated non religous jews are self hating pro obama types.

As i say, the guys whiter than white. hes a white jew. So what. judge people by there actions. I agree, alot of jews in america who are in very powerful positions are self hating and fund anti white leftwing things.

But he converted jesse helms a quite anti semitic guy to a pro jewish guy. jesse helm had never met jews like this guy. Pro white, pro christian(hes a proud torah believer and never claims to be christian), pro republican party(anti establishment republicans though).

BTW hes pro israel being an independant state as i am. You think im going to support the dirty arabs who beat their women and follow a paedo called mohammed(had sex with his 6 year old wife according to islamic scriptures).

This guy, is loathed by alot of jews, trust me. What you lot fail to realise is that jews are portrayed as weak and feeble and puny woody allan looking types in hollywood and tv shows. Although hes skinny hes strong willed, anti hollywood, anti establishment.

This site should be welcoming guys like him, not being suspicious and thinking he has a agenda. He does have an agenda he nto run israel, but hes unfairly been banned from israel when arab **** yasser araFAT was let into israel.

Im not getting you to try and "love every jew". Im not trying to convert you to this forum(although it does look like i am). Im showing you that not all jews are anti white and self hating. The brilliant jewish posters on that forum are very pro white and very pro christian. No millionaire jew will dare touch them or fund them. Because the guy speaks the truth.

untill some of you guys do videos of your face telling the truth about black history and crime etc i cant take your "all jews are the root of all evil" vibes serious.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
F3dor, as I said above...most CF'ers don't state/believe that every/ALL jews are evil, etc. It's the Lefist/cultural marxist ones (who usually are also Zionists) who are the worst. These cult-marx jews are the ones who run "Hollyweird", the "Sheepletainment" industry & the Central Banking Cartel. I'd also say most CF'ers hold non-jew members of the Globalist Elite/PTB will equal disdain. Your JTF pal might be right on many issues, but IMO is wrong on Zionism. However, even men held is fairly high esteem here (Ron Paul, Alex Jones, etc.) have areas they're wrong on...for Dr.Paul it's his praise of the communist, philandering "St.MLK".

Let me give you another example. I might agree with NeoCON mouthpieces like "Pawn Vanity" & "Bull O'LIElly" on 60-75% of the issues (cutting taxes, defending the 2nd Amendment, Bacrock is a terrible POTUS), BUT I still disagree with them on 25-40% of the issues (promoting a police state in the name of fighting the "terrorist boogeyman", continuance of empire building in the middle east, more H-1B visas, etc.). BTW, I don't like nor support the Muhammedans or their agenda (I'm not a Palestine supporter)...nor do I support Zionism. My focus is on the U.S. & (partially) on Europe (where my family hailed from years ago).

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Guys I have to say I think you are being a little rough on F3dor. I don't think he is a troll like many others who have come on this site with their propaganda. He does have a point that JTF has many of the same views that we here at castefootball share. With that being said F3dor let it go. I know what you are trying to say but I doubt anyone here cares for any of it.

C Darwin

Mentor
being anti-semitic doesn't make one pro-white either.

f3dor, what you are ignoring is the identity aspect of being white. and that is to have a SINGLE identity of your european heritage, culture and religion.

so saying 'i'm white and a jew' is as silly as saying 'i'm white and i'm a buddhist' or zulu, or any other identity that is not indigenous to europe.

the case is not weather or not jews are bad or good, the question is are you european? and there is nothing european about identifying with jews.

f3dor

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
Guys I have to say I think you are being a little rough on F3dor. I don't think he is a troll like many others who have come on this site with their propaganda. He does have a point that JTF has many of the same views that we here at castefootball share. With that being said F3dor let it go. I know what you are trying to say but I doubt anyone here cares for any of it.

cheers pal. I dont think anyones being tough of me tbh mate. i think its an interesting debate. The only guy that seemed agressive towards me was that arak guy who said "listen jew". Other than that they all have been pretty well manered on here.

DixieDestroyer said:
F3dor, as I said above...most CF'ers don't state/believe that every/ALL jews are evil, etc. It's the Lefist/cultural marxist ones (who usually are also Zionists) who are the worst. These cult-marx jews are the ones who run "Hollyweird", the "Sheepletainment" industry & the Central Banking Cartel. I'd also say most CF'ers hold non-jew members of the Globalist Elite/PTB will equal disdain. Your JTF pal might be right on many issues, but IMO is wrong on Zionism. However, even men held is fairly high esteem here (Ron Paul, Alex Jones, etc.) have areas they're wrong on...for Dr.Paul it's his praise of the communist, philandering "St.MLK".

Let me give you another example. I might agree with NeoCON mouthpieces like "Pawn Vanity" & "Bull O'LIElly" on 60-75% of the issues (cutting taxes, defending the 2nd Amendment, Bacrock is a terrible POTUS), BUT I still disagree with them on 25-40% of the issues (promoting a police state in the name of fighting the "terrorist boogeyman", continuance of empire building in the middle east, more H-1B visas, etc.). BTW, I don't like nor support the Muhammedans or their agenda (I'm not a Palestine supporter)...nor do I support Zionism. My focus is on the U.S. & (partially) on Europe (where my family hailed from years ago).

i agree. You can never agree 100 percent with every. Hell i love my parents to death, but i dont agree with every they say or believe. Thats the beuty of this world, we all have our own opinions.

BTW, ok you are anti zionist. Thats fine. But even if you are anti zionist you should still really agree with this guy to some extent. He thinks every jew should go to israel, their home(and i agree, i personally think that what the bible teaches). He wants no funding from the USA. Whatever you think of jews, they are very clever people. They dont need funding from america to beat these stone throwing anti christian arabs.

Also i agree reilly and hanity are neo cons....

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
F3dor, I did agree with some of his points. I also agree with much of what Michael "Savage" Weiner says, as well as Ben Stein (both jews). As we both acknowledged, there's hardly anyone we'll agree with 100%.
smiley2.gif
I also agree with a few things libtard Keith Olbermann has said (on the (so-called) "Patriot" & Military Commissions acts). However, I think (overall) he's a racially castrated, cultural marxist candy@$$. I (even) agree with Louis Farrakhan on not race mixing & that the H1N1 vaccine is toxic crap, but I know he's dead-wrong on his praise for "Obongo" & support of Robert Mugabe swiping White property/land in Zimbabwe, etc. I look at folks based on their various positions & beliefs and them summarize those for my overall opinion of that individual.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer