NFL Week 2 2008

Bear Backer

Mentor
GiovaniMarcon said:
Here's a question: what would have happened if a white rookie athlete pulled such a dumb, premature showboating stunt?

I think he would most likely be sitting the pine. The caste would certainly spare no insult at his expense. One example I can think off though not even remotely similar was when Philip Rivers was jawing to I believe it was Jay Cutler in a game. They took the most unflattering picture of Rivers they could find and plastered it all over for days and of course questioned his maturtiy with a zeal that only the caste system could come up with for a white player.

DWFan

Mentor
Bearbacker, my friends still talk about that every time the name Philip Rivers comes up. Personally, I'm not sure that he was even saying anything inflammatory to Cutler...I remember reading somewhere that he wasn't. But when the affletes (I like that word...thanks y'all) do it their pigmentation justifies it right off the bat. I remember when Shannon Sharpe talked so much &$^# to Derrick Thomas that the Chiefs pretty much did a full-field Broncos drive with the penalties. But, of course, Philip Rivers should just keep his mouth shut in all circumstances, unless the Madden god above awards him Brett Favre-type caste status. Lord knows that his physical and mental courage playing through injury doesn't grant him the right to feel he's part of a "team".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DWFan said:
But when the affletes (I like that word...thanks y'all) do it their pigmentation justifies it right off the bat.

We've pioneered somereally good terminology at CF: "Caste System," "affletes," "sumos," "drunk white fans," "Caste clowns." Then there are the ones we ridicule, like "room brightening smile," "magical negro," and all theother ridiculous racistterms used by the Caste media to differentiate white and black athletes.

I can't wait for the day whenour stuffstarts going mainstream.
smiley36.gif

Brian leonard s done guys ....sooner he he is out of st Louis the better jus hear this on local radio

(Jim)Thomas asked Linehan about Leonard, Linehan said its NOT the shoulder, and that they like Minor at running back behind Pittman, and have a pure fullback in Kreider. That they have no place for Leonard

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
whiteknight said:
Brian leonard s done guys ....sooner he he is out of st Louis the better jus hear this on local radio

(Jim)Thomas asked Linehan about Leonard, Linehan said its NOT the shoulder, and that they like Minor at running back behind Pittman, and have a pure fullback in Kreider. That they have no place for Leonard

smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif

That is truly sickening!
2.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
That's just great. They draft him and now there is no need for him. Not one team will allow him to be a featured back. I many stop watching football altogether soon.

Gi-15

Mentor
that's really a shocker... I watched the rams-giants game on saturday and it looked like there was some package made for leonard(thats what I though when I saw it actually) where the FB stay as a single-back and Jackson is split wide, I mean, we all know Kreider is not a runner, and he didn't get the ball once in this set, but why using this formation if you don't have the rushing threat? that would be a perfect spot for Brian. how dumb is Scott Linehan?, FIRE THAT PILE OF sh*t!!! FREE BRIAN LEONARD! The texans, jets, pats, bengals, browns and lions could use a fast, strong runner like him.Edited by: Gi-15

texasheat

Well, the main stream media hasn't completely let DeSean Jackson off the hook for his idiotic, Leon Lett like play.

Here's a link to CBS.Sportsline and an article by columnist Mike Freeman. Normally I disagree with 98% of his columns as he is usually a race baiter. However, here he hit the nail on the head for what a fool Jackson is:

http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10982416

Maple Leaf

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
That's just great. They draft him and now there is no need for him. Not one team will allow him to be a featured back. I many stop watching football altogether soon.

I don't know why this should come as a surprise to you and others? This script has been written and played out for almost 30 years now. It has come to the point now where coaches are embarassed to use white players in certain positions, fear the "racist" acusation, or fear the hook for being so "stupid" for using a white player in a "black" position.

By the way, I beat everyone hear. I stopped watching NFL in the early 1980's.

bigunreal

Mentor
To anyone who believes there is anything legitimate about this pseudo-pro rassling league, please explain why a team would waste a high draft pick on someone like Brian Leonard (or Jacob Hester, or in past years on guys like Rob Konrad), and then never give them a chance to be a starter. They don't draft long snappers, for instance, in the early rounds. Normally, a second round draft pick is used on a player that will either have a chance to start right away, or at least will be given a chance by the next season.

In the past few years, we have seen the "wrong" NFL teams draft the handful of highly rated white skill position players every time. Jacksonville, the least white friendly team in a white-hating league, drafts the unprecedented size-speed combination Matt Jones. The Rams, who have Steven Jackson entrenched as the starting RB, draft Leonard. The Packers, with a great young WR (Jennings), a "respected" veteran (Driver) and a young WR that they used a high draft pick on just one season before (Jones), draft Jordy Nelson. The Chargers, with the best RB in football (Tomlinson), draft Hester.

Just imagine if these players had gone to the "right" teams. For instance, a Leonard or Hester on the Texans, or the Titans, or the Cardinals, or the Seahawks, for instance, would have been hard to dismiss. Chosen by a team that had a logical need at RB, either of them would have been in the position Steve Slayton, or Chris Johnson, or Tim Hightower is. The same thing for Nelson; this guy could have been in Eddie Royal's position, or starting for a pass-happy team like the 49ers. Instead, he will undoubtedly languish for years behind a solid group of wide receivers.

If the NFL were legitimate, why would any team waste such valuable picks on players that they plan on turning into blocking fullbacks or, at best, 3rd (or slot) receivers? We're told all the time how much teams "value" those draft picks. Well, the Rams certainly placed little value on last year's second round pick, because they've apparently (against all reason) decided he's no better than a 3rd string RB or 2nd string FB. I think there is a "gentleman's agreement" among these teams to do this sort of illogical drafting. That way, if anyone ever were to question why, for instance, Hester doesn't get any playing time, the answer would be, "are you saying he should play ahead of Ladanian?"

I don't think either the Rams or the Chargers ever had any plans to let Leonard or Hester carry the ball much. Leonard had a few games last season, because of injuries, but as soon as tney found a black retread, his role was summarily reduced. The Rams were saying the exact same things about Leonard that the Chargers said about Hester after drafting him. It looks like Hester isn't even going to get the brief opportunity that Leonard did. Again, why did the Chargers waste a 2nd round pick on someone they will never give a chance to win a starting job?

For those of you who feel optimistic about the chances of Sam McGuffie in a few years, I would urge you to lower your expectations drastically. My guess is that he will be somehow blamed (along with others) for Michigan's horrendous start, and they will bring some black freshman in next season to take away carries from him. At best, if they cannot hide his ability and he eventually becomes a high draft pick in the NFL, he will go to the "wrong" team, as well.

Even if a white RB goes to the "right" team, there is still an uphill battle. Remember Tommy Vardell? He was drafted 9th overall, which is the highest any white RB had been drafted in a long, long time, in 1992 by the Browns. Then Browns coach Bill Bellicheck kept rotating him in and out of the lineup with aging Kevin Mack and mediocre Leroy Hoard. He never got the chance to be "the" running back, despite flashing great potential. Eventually, he was shipped to Detroit, and then the 49ers, where he carved out a servicable career as a bulked-up fullback who was sometimes given goal line carries.

At this point, I have no optimism about this situation at all. I really think that, without a revolution to completely topple the Caste System, we have seen the last full-time white running backs in the NFL. Edited by: bigunreal

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the quote from Scott Linehan from his news conference Wednesday when asked about Brian Leonard:

(On what RB Brian Leonard has to do to be one of the 45 active players on gameday)
"Well he's in a unique situation. I told Brian both weeks, it's really not indicative of how he's practiced or performed and at this point, he's in a spot, and it's really a special teams decision and a coaches decision by me. Last year we were able to carry four tailbacks because we carried two quarterbacks, so we kind of had that extra roster spot on Sunday. Because we're carrying the three quarterbacks we're in that spot where it's either going to be running back or a DB or, in our case probably not a linebacker, but a running back, a DB, or a receiver. The first two games, I've evaluated the guys that were on the 45 and I've counted the plays so after two games of really seeing whose playing, whether Brian's the odd man out or somebody else remains to be seen and I told Brian too it's like anyone else, having a really good week on the special teams side of the ball that favors you for having you available on offense."

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/sto ry/2F5B7380BCDC8132862574C80013D9BC?OpenDocument

from the above link

Running back Brian Leonard took some reps with the first team. Leonard was among the inactives for the first two games at least partly because he wasn't available for special-teams duty after suffering a shoulder injury.

Interesting that Leonard is taking snaps at RB with the first team.

I guess his no hopscotch aproach to pounding the football is looking nice to the coaches?

Oh, right, Leonard has no place in the offense....

Sounds about right, practice the guy you have no intention of using. This guy has been nothing but Steven Jacksons practice legs since he has been here.
I would love to see him get a carry or two...and just prove the DWF that he has "skillz"
smiley7.gif

Edited by: whiteknight

G

According to what I have read, Linehan may consider the white starters on his offense to be the problem. He talked about his white center, guard, and receiver not playing well enough. He specifically mentioned them, by name, as if he was deliberately identifying the white players as the ones who had to go.

Either these coaches are under crushing pressure by the NFL to put 22 black players out there, or they are dramatically less intelligent than their million dollar salaries would indicate.

nevada said:
According to what I have read, Linehan may consider the white starters on his offense to be the problem. He talked about his white center, guard, and receiver not playing well enough. He specifically mentioned them, by name, as if he was deliberately identifying the white players as the ones who had to go.

Either these coaches are under crushing pressure by the NFL to put 22 black players out there, or they are dramatically less intelligent than their million dollar salaries would indicate.

yet players like Tye Hill and corey Chavbous are sucking like a 2 dollar Ho and recieves no criticisim form the HC and retian thie starter status

and i thought Linehan was one of the least caste coaches....maybe he is following the lead of the Caste system and the DWF and blamng the white guys for the faillings of the team ,,,,well coach you ever thought that if you had more Carrikers Longs and Leonards you might be at 2-0 that the pathetic 0-2

sooner Linehan is gone the better

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good post bigunreal. However wasn't Vardell drafted as a fullback? I believe he was only intended to be a blocking back who got some carries once in a while. By the way I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet but Tavaris Jackson lost his job to Gus Frerrote.Edited by: whiteathlete33

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Vardell was drafted as a fullback who would run a lot, much like Mike Alstott was a few years later. (Both of course should have been featured power runners.)

Rob Konrad was drafted purely to be a blocking fullback who would catch a few passes. After drafting him, then Dolphins coach Jimmy Johnson oohed and aahed about how much Konrad reminded him of Moose Johnston. That was the clear tipoff that Konrad was going to be shafted. The only thingJohnston and Konradhad in common was that both went to Syracuse and were white. Konrad was a terrific runner, an unbelievable combination of size, power, speed and moves; the way he was wasted by the NFL ranks up there with any of the countless other white players who have been totally screwed by the Caste System.

Bear Backer

Mentor
bigunreal said:
To anyone who believes there is anything legitimate about this pseudo-pro rassling league, please explain why a team would waste a high draft pick on someone like Brian Leonard (or Jacob Hester, or in past years on guys like Rob Konrad), and then never give them a chance to be a starter. They don't draft long snappers, for instance, in the early rounds. Normally, a second round draft pick is used on a player that will either have a chance to start right away, or at least will be given a chance by the next season.

In the past few years, we have seen the "wrong" NFL teams draft the handful of highly rated white skill position players every time. Jacksonville, the least white friendly team in a white-hating league, drafts the unprecedented size-speed combination Matt Jones. The Rams, who have Steven Jackson entrenched as the starting RB, draft Leonard. The Packers, with a great young WR (Jennings), a "respected" veteran (Driver) and a young WR that they used a high draft pick on just one season before (Jones), draft Jordy Nelson. The Chargers, with the best RB in football (Tomlinson), draft Hester.

Just imagine if these players had gone to the "right" teams. For instance, a Leonard or Hester on the Texans, or the Titans, or the Cardinals, or the Seahawks, for instance, would have been hard to dismiss. Chosen by a team that had a logical need at RB, either of them would have been in the position Steve Slayton, or Chris Johnson, or Tim Hightower is. The same thing for Nelson; this guy could have been in Eddie Royal's position, or starting for a pass-happy team like the 49ers. Instead, he will undoubtedly languish for years behind a solid group of wide receivers.

If the NFL were legitimate, why would any team waste such valuable picks on players that they plan on turning into blocking fullbacks or, at best, 3rd (or slot) receivers? We're told all the time how much teams "value" those draft picks. Well, the Rams certainly placed little value on last year's second round pick, because they've apparently (against all reason) decided he's no better than a 3rd string RB or 2nd string FB. I think there is a "gentleman's agreement" among these teams to do this sort of illogical drafting. That way, if anyone ever were to question why, for instance, Hester doesn't get any playing time, the answer would be, "are you saying he should play ahead of Ladanian?"

I don't think either the Rams or the Chargers ever had any plans to let Leonard or Hester carry the ball much. Leonard had a few games last season, because of injuries, but as soon as tney found a black retread, his role was summarily reduced. The Rams were saying the exact same things about Leonard that the Chargers said about Hester after drafting him. It looks like Hester isn't even going to get the brief opportunity that Leonard did. Again, why did the Chargers waste a 2nd round pick on someone they will never give a chance to win a starting job?

For those of you who feel optimistic about the chances of Sam McGuffie in a few years, I would urge you to lower your expectations drastically. My guess is that he will be somehow blamed (along with others) for Michigan's horrendous start, and they will bring some black freshman in next season to take away carries from him. At best, if they cannot hide his ability and he eventually becomes a high draft pick in the NFL, he will go to the "wrong" team, as well.

Even if a white RB goes to the "right" team, there is still an uphill battle. Remember Tommy Vardell? He was drafted 9th overall, which is the highest any white RB had been drafted in a long, long time, in 1992 by the Browns. Then Browns coach Bill Bellicheck kept rotating him in and out of the lineup with aging Kevin Mack and mediocre Leroy Hoard. He never got the chance to be "the" running back, despite flashing great potential. Eventually, he was shipped to Detroit, and then the 49ers, where he carved out a servicable career as a bulked-up fullback who was sometimes given goal line carries.

At this point, I have no optimism about this situation at all. I really think that, without a revolution to completely topple the Caste System, we have seen the last full-time white running backs in the NFL.

It does seem very suspicious at times doesn't it? It seems like it is always the same story with most of these white offensive skill position players drafted relatively high at RB. The team drafts them and the DWF's hate the pick. The player is used primarily as a practice dummy to save the legs of the real Afflete at RB. He rarely if ever is given a chance to perform on Sunday, with BS excuses like special teams cited as the excuse or the fact that there is always someone entrenched ahead of him. In the meantime the team signs some washout black RB who has been in the league forever and has still never managed to beat out a fellow Afflete for a job or a young black RB who they immediately promote ahead of the white guy because they like his "up side". The white player rots for a few years on the bench, is used up in practice and is declared a bust and wasted pick by the DWF's and the talking heads in the media. It is always amazing how young talented black RB's always seem to fall perfectly into position of a team that "needs their talent." They either fall right into place as a rookie starter or get plenty of carries behind an established superstar, until they are immediately snatched up by a new team or take over for the aging superstar. Black rookies don't come in and have to set behind other black journeymen for very long. White runningbacks always seem to have to do that.

This is undoubtedly to blame on the NFL caste system and the atmosphere that has been allowed to fester because of it. Not only does the NFL actively discriminate against white players at caste positions, but the blacks themselves in turn have come to accept nothing less. A young white player being promoted over a black player is a sure way to kill team chemistry in black dominated sports. I have seen it up close and personal with my own eyes to a lesser extent in baseball, which is a sport not dominated by blacks. Nine times out of ten, even in a sport like baseball, if you have blacks entrenched at positions they will stick together unless they absolutely hate each other. They will then absolutely become distractions to the team if one of their own loses his job to white. You go from seeing a player(s) who are happy as pie to ones who are surly and impossible to deal with.

All we really have to do to put the situation into perspective is to imagine all the supposed top of the line black QB's like Donovan McNabb, Vince Young, Michael Vick being drafted by teams with a clear bonafied starting QB in the NFL entrenched ahead of them. Lets say Vince Young was drafted by the Colts instead of Tennessee. Imagine the outcry that would ensue from the NFL and the talking heads because these black players were not being put into a position that was best suited for them to have the chance to become immediate stars in the league. The word racism would be tossed around freely and teams would be accused of looking at black players as little more than backups at the QB position. We all know without a shadow of a doubt it would be true. Hell, racism is almost cried when black QB's are not taken off the scrap heap and given the chance to compete for starting jobs in the NFL. This year alone we had talking heads saying there was a serious problem because no one would give Daunte Culpepper a chance, knowing full well the kind of cancerous atmosphere he would create by not being handed a big salary and a starting job. This is a guy who took his toys and went home rather than being humble and trying to work his way back into the league. Yet teams are supposed to feel bad because no one wanted to pay that jerk big money? Give me a break. We had people crying because Troy Smith couldn't earn a starting job in Baltimore, and we have scumbags like Greenberg going out of their way not to criticize complete failures like Tavaris Jackson. Yet no one will stand up for guys like Brian Leonard who have been jerked around. No one will ever stand up for the Brock Forsey's, Travis Jervey's, Rob Konrad's, Mike Alstott's, Tommy Vardell's etc etc. No one will question why Jacob Hester hasn't even so much as smiffed the ball in San Diego when Ladainian Tomlinson has been hurt. The Marxist racial conditioning in America has been almost total and complete. The only role whites are even allowed to have anymore is of a hated oppressor or a scapegoat who is not allowed to have an identity beyond a consumer. Whites are supposed to say "thank you sir may I have another" when they are treated like 3rd class citizens in the country their own forfathers founded. I think you are right about the revolution part. I just don't see any longstanding hope minus a few token items of pacification unless the whole rotten system comes down like the Iron Curtain in Eastern Europe. Edited by: Bear Backer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I remember many instances where a white player was the fastest on his team. The media even stated this during games. Bill Schroeder was the fastest on his team. What ever happened to him? He had a few good seasons and disappeared. We all know Travis Jervey and he was the fastest player on his team. Tim Dwight and Don Beebe are two more examples. Had Jervey been black he would have been a top 5 back in the league for at least 5 years. A guy with his athleticism was forced to play his college ball at the Citadel.

DWFan

Mentor
Don Wassall said:
DWFan said:
But when the affletes (I like that word...thanks y'all) do it their pigmentation justifies it right off the bat.

We've pioneered somereally good terminology at CF: "Caste System," "affletes," "sumos," "drunk white fans," "Caste clowns." Then there are the ones we ridicule, like "room brightening smile," "magical negro," and all theother ridiculous racistterms used by the Caste media to differentiate white and black athletes.

I can't wait for the day whenour stuffstarts going mainstream.
smiley36.gif

"Sumos" is another great one. Every time I read it I think of the competing philosophies in line members between the Broncos and Packers in the late 90s. "Caste clown" is awesome but I seem limited to thinking about Mike Tice when I read it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
DWFan said:
"Caste clown" is awesome but I seem limited to thinking about Mike Tice when I read it.

Every time I see Mike Tice for some reason Lurch from The Adams Family always comes to mind.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
DWFan said:
"Caste clown" is awesome but I seem limited to thinking about Mike Tice when I read it.

Every time I see Mike Tice for some reason Lurch from The Adams Family always comes to mind.

The same thing happens to me when I see John Kerry.
smiley36.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
How does everyone feel Gus Frerotte will do this weekend? I'm hoping for him to have a good game so Jackson stays on the sidelines.