NFL Week 14

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I didn't mention the third one. That gives Allen 17.5 on the season and he's now 2.5 sacks ahead of Ware with Ware playing tonight.

Allen's 3 sacks in the first half were not worthy of even a mention on the halftime highlight blurbs segment from the affirmative action barely-english speakers. "weird," huh?

wa33, how is Gerhart looking today?

Last edited:

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Gronkowski is AWESOME!!!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Allen's 3 sacks in the first half were not worthy of even a mention on the halftime highlight blurbs segment from the affirmative action barely-english speakers. "weird," huh?

Jimmy, I'm not watching the game but Gerhart has 12 carries for 61 yards so far so he's doing well. He broke off a long gain of 15 yards. Also Gronk now with 155 receiving yards and two touchdowns. He goes over 1,000 yards on the season and solidifies his position as the best tight end in the game in just his second season.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer

Of course we all know those affirmative action hires are hoping their "boy" Ware gets the sack title this year so why mention Allen.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Gerhart is running well, 61 yards rushing early in the second half with at least two runs of over 10 yards.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Those black quarterbacks continue to self destruct. Scam throws a pick which leads to a Falcon touchdown on the next drive. Atlanta back in it.

Freeman with another pick. This one goes to Posluszny. He has 18 picks on the year and momentarily passes Rivers for the NFL lead.

Last edited:

Anak

Mentor
Realistically that should have been Gronk's 3rd or 4th TD on the day.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ponder benched for Joe Webb. Toby with 71 yards on the ground.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Those black quarterbacks continue to self destruct. Scam throws a pick which leads to a Falcon touchdown on the next drive. Atlanta back in it.

Freeman with another pick. This one goes to Posluszny. He has 18 picks on the year and momentarily passes Rivers for the NFL lead.
Scam with another pick! 16 on the year. As I type this, Mikey Vick tosses one as well. That's 5 picks for 3 black quarterbacks on the day.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
touchdown Welker!

it was a great play by Brady, evading pressure and keeping his eyes downfield.

foobar75

Master
Holy smokes, there's so much going on in these early games, and GB & DEN are yet to come. Potential for a banner day for Whites across the board. No words to really describe Gronk and Allen's awesomeness, especially after the latter's comments about Detroit and New Orleans!

Truthteller

Mentor
I need Gerhart to get that 100 yard game to be really excited. He looks well on his way but Ponder threw another pick and ended the drive. :icon_mad:

The fact that Ponder was benched for "running QB" Joe Webb should help Toby reach 100, as he can't throw the ball. Watching this game online a bit and it seems like Gerhart and Webb are taking turns running the ball. Putting the ball in the air is pretty much out of the question for the Vikings....By the way, Vikings should be blowing them out as they are really outplaying the Mo-town Kitties. Ponder and RB Booker have roasted the Vikings. Ponder has 4 TO's (3 int's; 1 fumble)...Booker has two fumbles. Hopefully he wont play anymore today.

Not sure if it's been noted here, but Jim Leonhard might've suffered a serious knee injury.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We even have a Jerheme Urban sighting today, 24 yard TD catch!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
We even have a Jerheme Urban sighting today, 24 yard TD catch!
Unfortunately, this is the only game I have on TV in my area. I saw the catch and it was an amazing highlight reel grab. Hopefully they play it on Sportscenter.

To make up the the crappy 1:00 game, at least I have Denver and Tebow on Fox and Green Bay on CBS coming up next.