NFL Week 13

Highlander

Mentor
Raheem's "Dream Team" quickly becoming a nightmare...will be 4-8 after today. Playoff chances becoming nil...stadium empty. Will they pull the plug on him?

Anak

Mentor
Toby Gerhart is running well and Tim Tebow is working his usual magic. I don't know why I didn't start Toby for a second week on my FF team.

Easy decision for me, it was between him and Woodhead, and it's a miracle if Woodhead receives more than 5 carries.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Tom Keiser picked Newton off. Allen is back on top of sack leaders i think, and Gronk just ebat the TD by TE record!

Riddlewire

Master
Fox and Elway are probably playing for a higher draft pick.

From Elway's perspective, he wins either way. Victories are good for the team and makes the fans happy. But losing gets them higher in the draft order (and a better chance for Elway to get a QB he desires). Elway isn't doing anything more than just waiting now.

SchaafC

Guru
This play calling is awful. 5 runs in a row now? Let him pass the damn ball on first down. This is ridiculous.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's so crazy with Tebow. He is such a clutch second half player. He already has two passing touchdowns in the 3rd quarter alone. They need to have better play calling like a few of you guys said. He can throw and the defenses always focus on stopping the run which should open up all kinds of chances for big passing plays. Wake up Fox and give the kid a better chance to play good all four quarters.

I'm so happy to see Gerhart actually getting to run the ball. Ponder looks good despite the fact that he is getting killed.

Riddlewire

Master
First and 20... And the Broncos run for no gain up the middle out of the I.

Denver should be up by two touchdowns in this game.
Tebow only has two carries in this game. They are not letting him succeed.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
From Elway's perspective, he wins either way. Victories are good for the team and makes the fans happy. But losing gets them higher in the draft order (and a better chance for Elway to get a QB he desires). Elway isn't doing anything more than just waiting now.

The Broncos do a running play on 3rd and 22 to Ball! WTF! All this when they are down by a point.

SchaafC

Guru
Gronks 3rd TD of the day has been ruled to be a rushing TD. So he stays put at 13 on the year 1 ahead of Johnson.

celt14

Another strike by Tebow called back due to a sumo's idiocy.

Ryan Clady is terrible. He leads the league in holding calls. Im sure he is near the top in false starts as well. Ive seen him a few times in the last few weeks negate big plays made by Tebow.

backrow

Hall of Famer
they just discovered that Gerhart is better with a lead blocker in front of him... wtf! call the right play, block for your RB and he will be better. that's obvious.

Riddlewire

Master
Hardesty made a stink this week about getting an opportunity to prove himself.
My guess is that Shurmur gives in and features Hardesty in today's game. I look for 17 carries by Hardesty, most of them with Hillis lined up at fullback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So Champ Bailey gives up that reception to Harvin for a TD and they pan to McCarthy

backrow

Hall of Famer
My guess is that Shurmur gives in and features Hardesty in today's game. I look for 17 carries by Hardesty, most of them with Hillis lined up at fullback.

you are so negative, it's disgusting dude. no way in hell is that gonna happen, and even if it is, what's the point of saying that, will you come back to gloat after if Hillis is screwed?

Kaptain

Master
Brian Bellick has done a pretty good job announcing today. He has been calling for Gerhart to get more carries and for him to run with a fullback.

If this happens today will be the day i quit watching the Cleveland Turds.Hardtaplay will probably get a injury if used anyway.

I really hope not to see Hillis forced into any of that stupid "pony package" with him at FB.

celt14

So Champ Bailey gives up that reception to Harvin for a TD and they pan to McCarthy

Whenever someone scores a TD they immediately focus the camera to whatever White guy (if there is one) on the D. It doesnt matter if they were at fault or not.

backrow

Hall of Famer
damn, that was fast. looks like Tebow realized he has more than one receiver (unfortunately for Decker, fortunately for Broncos)

go Toby!!! 100 is only 23 yards away

EDIT: AND TT GETS 2 POINTER!