Matt Jones to Jax

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
SI.com article on Jones:

Jags Get Their Freak On

[url]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/don_banks/08/0 9/matt.jones/index.html[/url]

p1_jones_jags.jpg

G

Matt Jones is a good football player.Doesnt matter what color,he's a good football player.That's why he was a first rounder.The reason they want him at tight end is because he's 6-6 and weighs upwards of 240.That's tight end size.He could be one of the best tight ends ever because of his size and speed.Thats why they want to move him.They could still move him around as a slot guy,like they do with Shockey in NY.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Dante:The reason they want him at tight end is because he's 6-6 and weighs upwards of 240.That's tight end size

Yeah, that's tight end size but he has wideout speed to go along with it. It's too early to limit him. If he doesn't do as well as expected, then they can move him to tight end.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The reason they want to move him to TE is because he's white, and everybody knows they don't make good WR.
smiley5.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dante said:
Matt Jones is a good football player.Doesnt matter what color,he's a good football player.That's why he was a first rounder.The reason they want him at tight end is because he's 6-6 and weighs upwards of 240.That's tight end size.He could be one of the best tight ends ever because of his size and speed.Thats why they want to move him.They could still move him around as a slot guy,like they do with Shockey in NY.

By your logic then, big black tailbacks with great potential should routinely be moved to fullback so they can "be one of the best fullbacks ever." Funny, I can't think of any who were moved out of position that way. That maneuver is saved only for big white running backs like Rob Konrad, Bob Christian, Scott Greene, Brad Hoover, Mike Alstott and others.

There's only two thingsthat have prevented Jones from being switched to tight end so far and that's the sub-4.40 40s he ran at the Combine, and his own reluctance to move to tight end. Otherwise he would have already been slotted to his proper "white position."

G

*sigh* whatever.I still dont get you guys.Claiming that american society is geared against whites?Just ridiculous,especially considering the 300 years of misery minorities(not just blacks) went through.

By the way,have you ever heard of Greg Jones?He was a very good running back at Florida State.He was a first day pick.Now he's playing Fullback.And I wont even go into blacks at QB.Did you know they almost didnt let Donovan McNabb play QB?He barely got recruited out of high school.And there have just been tons of black qbs that move to the next level and never take another snap.The only reason they want to move Matt Jones is because he is very big and they could use a playmaker at tight end.He could be the best tight end ever due to his combo of size and speed.

you dont need to believe me,but I want to just throw my opinion out there.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Dante said:
*sigh* whatever.I still dont get you guys.Claiming that american society is geared against whites?Just ridiculous,especially considering the 300 years of misery minorities(not just blacks) went through.

You can "get" us by doing a little reading on the site. There are obvious ways that whites, especially white men, are discriminated against in our society. But this site is meant to deal with the blatent predjudice in sports not the rest of society.

As for the 300 years of "misery" I have a very good suggestion for a way to avoid it. Leave. Those minorities came here because no matter how bad they felt they were treated, America was still a paradise compared to the non-white rat hole they came from.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Donut writes:
*sigh* whatever.I still dont get you guys.

Did you know what this site was about before you started to post here?

Are you related to pugnus?
smiley36.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dante said:

By the way,have you ever heard of Greg Jones?He was a very good running back at Florida State.He was a first day pick.Now he's playing Fullback.And I wont even go into blacks at QB.Did you know they almost didnt let Donovan McNabb play QB?He barely got recruited out of high school.And there have just been tons of black qbs that move to the next level and never take another snap.The only reason they want to move Matt Jones is because he is very big and they could use a playmaker at tight end.He could be the best tight end ever due to his combo of size and speed.

you dont need to believe me,but I want to just throw my opinion out there.

That's a non-sequitor. You still don't have the first idea how the political and economic elites manipulate things in this country -- or are you saying that most whites have led easy lives in America for the past 300 years? Or are you saying that the "white leadership" in this country rule in the interests of white working folk?
smiley36.gif

Greg Jones could end up carrying the ball a lot for Jax this year, esp. if Fred Taylor isn't back to form, as many expect. He was drafted in the first round as a tailback; the only reason he may play fullback is because he was a bust last season, slow and ineffective, not unlike Reggie Williams, drafted by Jax in the first round as a WR but who would have trouble beating Gilbert Brown in a footrace. But these guys are black and played for the big Florida programs so they are automatically considered as studs.

There are plenty of blacks playing QB in I-A right now who should be playing another position. Many of themare embarrassing to watch. The only reason they are playing QB at allis because there is such a push to have the quarterback position be blackdominated. No white kids with wildly inaccurate arms and who can't read basic defenses are allowed to play quarterback and rightfully so, but more blacks who fit this description start every year at I-A programs.Edited by: Don Wassall

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I just read that "Thor" got all his hair cut off. I guess being a long haired blonde in a locker room full of naked black guys isn't a good idea.
smiley36.gif

whiteCB

Master
Damn there were so many compliments in that article I could have sworn they thought Jones was black. I'm still in shock.

JD074

Master
Claiming that american society is geared against whites?Just ridiculous,especially considering the 300 years of misery minorities(not just blacks) went through.

That so-called "300 years of misery" is a great justification for mistreating whites. Don is right; don't assume that the whites in power give a sh*t about us. In fact, in order to gain that power and status, they have to be thoroughly indoctrinated to not care about us. If they even hint that they have the same beliefs that we do, they'll find themselves in a whole lot of trouble.

White_Savage

Mentor
"I just read that "Thor" got all his hair cut off. I guess being a long haired blonde in a locker room full of naked black guys isn't a good idea."

That kind of sucks. Our hair is one of the things that marks us as Aryans and makes us better-looking than everybody else-till we loose it anyway
smiley4.gif

Though the Thunderer is traditionally Red-Headed and Red-Haired.

wildhostl

Poacher

Mentor
I have to admit that I am deathly afraid for Jones. Some black DB
is gonna spear him and that will be it. I only hope he doesn't
get injured permanently.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
"I just read that "Thor" got all his hair cut off. I guess being a long haired blonde in a locker room full of naked black guys isn't a good idea."

That kind of sucks. Our hair is one of the things that marks us as Aryans and makes us better-looking than everybody else-till we loose it anyway

Although long hair looks good (on some guys) it can be detrimental in a fight to have hair at any length capable of providing a grip.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
As fast and graceful as Jones is,it makes me wonder what
type of sprinter he could have been.I think he would have
made a great 200/400 meters sprinter.He is going to light
up the score board wants he masters the art of running
routes.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Matt had 3 catches for 45 yards tonight against Miami, including a really nice TD grab in the back of the end zone. "Thor" is lookin' good!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The big question to me is will Jones be a starter.Will he
end up being the 3rd,4th or 5th receiver.I hope no worse
than 4th but we all know he should be one of the top two
receivers.If they want to make the playoff,they better
not bring him along too slowly.He makes it look so easy!

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
[optimism] I'm thinking Jones will be a starter. He's getting too much pub, and he's too good. He is the kind of attraction that will put "butts in the seats," as the saying goes, so I think he will get a chance to play. [/optimism]

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jacksonville is one of the few NFL franchises that doesn't sell out home games, so that could well be a factor working in Jones' favor.

I watched that highlight package of Jones again last night blowing by, around and through the best defenders of the SEC. Michael Vick can only wish he had so many great runs at Virginia Tech.

KG2422

Mentor
He's so fast. He's like Urlacher, they can't deny him. Urlacher had a position change too if I remember correctly. Was it SS to linebacker?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is from NFL Players.com on Urlacher: "Versatile player for New Mexico (1996-99) where he played OLB and FS on defense, WR on offense, and returned kickoffs and punts."

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I think at the worst Matt Jones will be second string, and that probably for just this year. He will become a starter quick for the same reasons some of you mentioned earlier.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Matt Jones will start and play. No way they are going to waste a NO 1 pick on the bench unless he really sucks.

Even if he is white!

robcat

Guru
Jones was Jax leading receiver again with 48 yards on two grabs. Thru two exhibition games and a scrimmage he has led each time. He already knows alot about the WR position from being a quarterback. Another thing that is becoming clear is that he may already have the best pair of pass catching hands in the league to go with his size and speed.Does Jack Del Rio have the character it takes to develop Matts unparalleled multitalented package of running, receiving and throwing skills? WillDel Riosall important goal of winning a championship allow him to set aside the antiwhite ideology of the Caste Systen, which he firmly believes in, and hold nothing back in developing the brilliant talents of Matt Jones so that his teams offense can succeed. It cannot be easy for him to free his mind of strongly held beliefs. His almost all black team would seem to make it easier to have a white star who would still be surrounded by a bevy of black stars. The almost all black envirnoment cant be easy on Jones, but he was around it quite a bit during his college career even tho Arkansas had a lot of whites for a big Southern football program.