Lucian Bute vs. Alejandro Berrio

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Nice! All the belts at heavy, super middle and middle are ours. Pretty soon they'll all be ours!

I'd love to see Sturm KO Griffin and Franklin stop Silva tonight.

JD074

Master
And more one thing, in case they all get pulled:

[url]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o267/realpiggy/buteberrio .gif[/url]

Man, how in the world did that guy stay on his feet?!
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
smiley11.gif
Edited by: JD074

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Ukrainian Taras Bidenko won a wide decision over George Arias on the same card. Arias, from Brazil, is rated the #50 heavyweight by the IBO.

G

I just saw the video clip of Bute's vicious KO of Berrio. It was unreal. I hope Berrio doesn't have any brain damage. That was the most vicious KO since Tommy Morrison got KO'd by Ray Mercer. I'm glad the we are without question dominating boxing from middleweight to heavyweight. I wonder if the media will commet on this. Or if they will pretend its not happeaning. Thanks alot JD074 for the vid. Bute sure made a statement with that KO!

G

"I wonder if the media will comment on this.."

Yeah, they'll comment. They'll be telling us how pathetic and weak the heavier divisions are these days.

G

Yeah, like the "real heavyweight champ" is playing linebacker in the NFL. What nonsense!Its the media giving excuses to why blacks are so lame as heavyweight fighters. I have heard Larry Merchant state this theory before. Why can't the media say that this era belongs to whites from the middleweights to heavyweights? Anyways, if Hatton beats Mayweather its going to be hard to hide under a rock anymore. Blacks will start to have an inferiorty complex and take thier rage out on society. I guess the goverment will have to build more prisoning to rehab these folks.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
As far as HW champs playing in the NFL, who? I see nothing but crappy play week in, week out from the undeserving losers who play linebacker in the NFL. As a whole, the talent in the NFL SUCKS ASS.

First of all, the only linebacker in the league that is even close to the correct height and weight required to even last a single round with the likes of Klitschko is a white linebacker named Scott Fujita (6' 5"). I would say that about 95% of the LB's in the NFL are under 6' 2"

Don't believe the BS, they would get thier brains knocked out of their heads by any of the current champs about 2 seconds into the fight.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The Houston Texans defensive end who ran 80 yards on a fumble return today couldn't come back in the game without having water poured on his head, cold packs pressed on his neck, and an oxygen pumped into his lungs for half an hour. I'm sure he'd last a round or two with Klitschko!
smiley36.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
Urlacher has the athleticism. But like this board has pointed out before the best athletes aren't always the best boxers. NFL stars and scrubs have tried boxing before and all failed. As for the viciousness of this ko vs the Morrison ko, the Morrison ko still tops this one. Picture Bute getting in 10 more blows on the Colombian. I still think Tony Perez should be in jail for that stoppage.....
smiley11.gif

white is right

Hall of Famer
I just found out an interesting fact, that Greg Jones is a cousin of Joe Frazier(I assuming it's a 2nd or 3rd cousin), so he could have had the ability to be a champion. But then again Chazz Witherspoon is a second cousin of Tim Witherspoon and he is terrible...
smiley36.gif

White_Savage

Mentor
Bah, how easily they forget how many White American bruisers are also playing OL and the like in the NFL. It works both ways, nut-hugging beotches, and probably explains why the current White HWs aren't American.

Remember, the NFL doesn't recruit from High School. You at least have to go to college (as opposed to prison). Virtually all big athletic Whites can make it to college but many Blacks simply don't have the I.Q. or the willingness. So the NFL (to say nothing of rewarding work in non-athletic fields) certainly drains a big percentage of large athletic Whites away from boxing, while the Blacks have a larger built-in population of loosers who can't do anything else.

Amren.com

Mentor
White_Savage said:
Bah, how easily they forget how many White American bruisers are also playing OL and the like in the NFL. It works both ways, nut-hugging beotches, and probably explains why the current White HWs aren't American.

Remember, the NFL doesn't recruit from High School. You at least have to go to college (as opposed to prison). Virtually all big athletic Whites can make it to college but many Blacks simply don't have the I.Q. or the willingness. So the NFL (to say nothing of rewarding work in non-athletic fields) certainly drains a big percentage of large athletic Whites away from boxing, while the Blacks have a larger built-in population of loosers who can't do anything else.

I don't think it matters how stupid you are, if you can play football good enough there is a college for you. Plus, if you can play real good, the justice system will go easy on you and everyone else will kiss your ass.

Look at that recent case where some rapper got charged with possessing machine guns and the judge basically fellated him in court because he had "such great musical talent".Edited by: Amren.com

white is right

Hall of Famer
I would suspect a white defensive end like a Schobel or a Kampmann would be good raw prospects. Also like Savage said how many Americans that are large with prospects want to box? The dregs of society box in the open class. I still think that smaller divisions get better athletes as they really don't have positions to play anymore. Back in the day small hockey and baseball players weren't rare, now they are all but extinct..
smiley5.gif