Kelly Pavlik vs. Jermain Taylor

Amren.com

Mentor
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
KELLY PAVKIK wins by KO!!!!

Poacher

Mentor
Sweet fancy Moses...

WAR PAVLIK!!</font>Edited by: Poacher

G

What happened? I don't believe his sh*t! Right before the KO the video cuts out!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised how quick it ended, Taylor was looking OK hitting Pavlik occasionally with some shots but Pavlik kept peppering Taylor with hard jabs, they just added up, nice job, he was out on his feet in Rd 2, I guess it's good to get rocked early because you can come back easier.

Poacher

Mentor
Max Kellerman on suicide watch.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
We got us a white American titleholder, and legit too, take that black supremicists!!!!

Poacher

Mentor
I hear the judges were screwing Pavlik. Good thing he closed the deal.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
They just showed round 2 when Pavlik was in trouble, I do not know how he stayed in the fight, Taylor screwed up by not getting him then. I wish I could hear the audio they are having a long talk with the new CHAMP

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pavlik really battered Taylor in the last round, the one punch really crushed against Taylors jaw, then he followed it up and crumpled im up in the corner.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Pavlik was relentless, Taylor was taking the shots and every once in a while he would unleash a fury but Pavlik took it all just kept coming and throwing punches, what was cool about this fight was that Pavlik had the reach advantage which is rare for a white fighter, it made a difference too as he was able to sneak in some bombs with his long arms.Edited by: jaxvid

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Pavlik has the keys to the city of Youngstonwn! He is as tough as nails. I watched the whole fight and he just continued to back up Taylor all night. Kelly fought a perfect fight except for that one combonation in the 2nd round. I could not be happier right now!

No one wants to give these white warriors credit but they will have no choice. We are ruling boxing at the moment from the middle weights to the heavyweights. Pavlik is a true champion and an even greater human being. The love he has for his family shows what type of person he is.

Taylor fought hard and put up a good fight. At the end, it was Pavlik who was the better and stronger fighter. I will have a few cold ones in celebration on a new US Champion that we can all root for. Hopefully he can inspire countless other young kids. Congratulations to Kelly Pavlik. You deserve it!
smiley32.gif