Ferguson

As you know by now the Jew York Times published the home address of Officer Wilson and his pregnant wife. It was done by Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson. The reporters' own addresses are at this website:

http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addresses-new-york-times-reporters/

This is the Julie Bosman who wants to get the Wilsons lynched:

profile3.jpg

This is so typical. Obviously left - leaning, obviously feminist, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if she is a lesbian. She probably hates "white privilege" and will die a childless white feminist (PS thank God for removing yourself and your beliefs from the gene pool) who whines about how bad White women have it when in reality western women are treated better than anyone else in the world.

As a racially aware White male this is "Exhibit A" on why I refuse to date white women and all of my girlfriends/sexual partners are Middle Eastern or Asian.

I'm glad the two authors' addresses have also been posted.

Last edited:

Hawkeye2

Mentor
This is a good one:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...white-people-Michael-Brown-vigil-Toronto.html

I wonder if those idiot white people who've been marching side-by-side with blacks during the Ferguson protests will get the message, or ever realize how blacks really feel about them? My guess is no, these folks are a list cause, mentally deranged fools like this moron:

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/natio...t-doesn-blame-muggers-op-ed-article-1.2025179
What I find often about the men at least is that they tend to be the beta males is life. They are never good at anything, and as a result choose to try to make the whites around them the target for their anger.
White basketball players tend to be like this, they feel inferior, and as a result they act inferior. Jason Williams for example grew up in a 95% white area, yet he tries to act like a black man, and shows no toughness in the game.
This is one of the reasons I love wrestling so much. The coach try to instill the values that you can achieve a specific goal if you work towards a goal.

The Hock

Master
I must admit I also flinched a little when Officer Wilson described Brown's strength. I immediately thought he was spinning it just a bit to help his case, which is understandable. With the leftist lynch mob after him Wilson could use all the help he can get.

Can't help but notice that Officer Wilson is rather Opie faced, and I'm thinking that Brown was surprised at how strong Wilson proved to be when he tried to take Wilson's weapon. Some smaller wiry black dude might have had a better chance of snatching Wilson's gun, but being six four 290 played a large role in Brown being so fatally full of himself that day.

I don't know if I qualify as a keyboard warrior. I would never pile on Officer Wilson. I support him 110 percent, and would do so even if Brown had happened to be a white kid. Then again, if Brown had been white we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Yes, let's pile on and condemn him, the way so many White athletes are condemned on this site, for telling the truth under oath rather than living up to the idyllic, perfect standards of conduct demanded by anonymous keyboard warriors, who undoubtedly adhere to those standards themselves at all times.

Don,

A cop is always fighting one-handed due to having to protect his gun. Especially a 300-pounder reaching into his car. Street thugs know or are taught this.

I must admit I also flinched a little when Officer Wilson described Brown's strength. I immediately thought he was spinning it just a bit to help his case, which is understandable. With the leftist lynch mob after him Wilson could use all the help he can get.

Can't help but notice that Officer Wilson is rather Opie faced, and I'm thinking that Brown was surprised at how strong Wilson proved to be when he tried to take Wilson's weapon. Some smaller wiry black dude might have had a better chance of snatching Wilson's gun, but being six four 290 played a large role in Brown being so fatally full of himself that day.

I don't know if I qualify as a keyboard warrior. I would never pile on Officer Wilson. I support him 110 percent, and would do so even if Brown had happened to be a white kid. Then again, if Brown had been white we wouldn't be having this discussion.

If Brown had been white or Wilson black, nobody would have heard of the incident outside St. Louis County, where it would have been a one-day story.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Yes, let's pile on and condemn him, the way so many White athletes are condemned on this site, for telling the truth under oath rather than living up to the idyllic, perfect standards of conduct demanded by anonymous keyboard warriors, who undoubtedly adhere to those standards themselves at all times.

I completely understand why Wilson made those comments about Brown being “so strong” and feeling “like a 5 year old holding onto Hulk Hogan.” He was simply attempting to further justify the need to blast this odious thug by making him sound as “dangerous” as possible. To a certain extent, he was...

mike-brown.jpg

Michael-Brown-Gang-Signs-Thug.png

4493754_G.jpg

I fully support Wilson and his actions. The guy works in an absolute hell-hole and has probably witnessed unspeakable levels of black criminality, depravity, and degeneracy. A black cretin, fresh off robbing a convenience store only minutes prior, reaches into his cruiser, punches him repeatedly, and attempts to grab his gun. He felt as if his life was in danger and actually did something about it. It takes tons of fortitude for a white man to react like that, especially in the wake of the “St. Trayvon” ignominy. I hope he disappears and starts a new life somewhere far away from the Marxist Matrix with his wife and unborn child. In a sane world, he wouldn’t need to.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Don,

A cop is always fighting one-handed due to having to protect his gun. Especially a 300-pounder reaching into his car. Street thugs know or are taught this.

Very true. Also you can't get good leverage while sitting in a car. The criminal can be using all his weight against you - in this case 300 pounds - and you are trying to fight back with your left arm crooked awkwardly backwards and your right arm protecting your weapon, maybe even strapped in by a seat belt. Also some criminals are very strong.

"I hope he disappears and starts a new life somewhere far away from the Marxist Matrix with his wife and unborn child. In a sane world, he wouldn’t need to."

Alaska is a good idea. In a sane world he would have been given a medal.

Last edited:

Kaptain

Master
Very true. Also you can't get good leverage while sitting in a car. The criminal can be using all his weight against you - in this case 300 pounds - and you are trying to fight back with your left arm crooked awkwardly backwards and your right arm protecting your weapon, maybe even strapped in by a sit belt. Also some criminals are very strong.

"I hope he disappears and starts a new life somewhere far away from the Marxist Matrix with his wife and unborn child. In a sane world, he wouldn’t need to."

Alaska is a good idea. In a sane world he would have been given a medal.

With racial reality forced upon him to make life changing decisions, I am pretty confident that several years from now he will look at this whole thing as blessing. He will move to a safe white community perhaps Alaska, Idaho, parts of North Dakota, or just move to Iceland. He will get a job where he doesn't deal with blacks and other mud-skins constantly challenging and belittling him. He will raise his kids in this healthy moral community and wonder why he didn't do it sooner. I think about it myself all the time.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
With racial reality forced upon him to make life changing decisions, I am pretty confident that several years from now he will look at this whole thing as blessing. He will move to a safe white community perhaps Alaska, Idaho, parts of North Dakota, or just move to Iceland. He will get a job where he doesn't deal with blacks and other mud-skins constantly challenging and belittling him. He will raise his kids in this healthy moral community and wonder why he didn't do it sooner. I think about it myself all the time.

Ditto here. I'd love to bug out to WY, MT, ID or AK & be shed of the likes of untermenschen hoodlums like "St.Trayvon of Skittles" (patron saint of teenapers) & "St.Swisher Sweets" the groidian giant of the ghetto.

As for officer Wilson; he's a brave hero who deserves a Medal of Honor for ridding society of a 2 bit thug criminal.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"I'd love to bug out to WY, MT, ID or AK..."

The occupational government, aided and abetted by the christian churches and the jewish mass media, is flooding at least two of those states, WY and ID, with non-whites.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
As you know by now the Jew York Times published the home address of Officer Wilson and his pregnant wife. It was done by Julie Bosman and Campbell Robertson. The reporters' own addresses are at this website:

http://gotnews.com/cant-publish-addresses-new-york-times-reporters/

This is the Julie Bosman who wants to get the Wilsons lynched:

profile3.jpg

bosman.jpg

http://http://rightwingnews.com/med...wilsons-home-address-look-see-home-addresses/

I hope those two junior bolshevik reporters get what's coming to them - but reporters don't publish things in the NY Times without their superiors orders and acquiescence. If this was a sane society the whole lot of them would be charged with felonies.

Last edited by a moderator:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned.Julie Bosman “keeps calling the 020th District station complaining about people harassing and threatening her,â€￾ our source told us. She’s also “complaining about numerous food deliveries being sent to her residence.â€￾

http://gotnews.com/breaking-cops-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-calling-cops-nonstop/

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"I'd love to bug out to WY, MT, ID or AK..."

The occupational government, aided and abetted by the christian churches and the jewish mass media, is flooding at least two of those states, WY and ID, with non-whites.

There are plenty of blacks and other minorities in Anchorage to name one Alaskan city. Anchorage is just 66% White according to Wikipedia and I've read a lot of accounts of large numbers of mixed families there. And there are many smaller towns and cities in states with large minority populations like California, New York, Nevada, etc., that are overwhelmingly White and good places to live.

It's not a state itself that's a great place, it's the areas within all the states that are and aren't. And of course there are other considerations like taxes, level of government corruption, climate, closeness to family, and others that have to be taken into account.

Westside

Hall of Famer
"The New York Times journalist who published Darren Wilson’s home address wants police protection and has been calling the police nonstop, Gotnews.com has learned.Julie Bosman “keeps calling the 020th District station complaining about people harassing and threatening her,â€￾ our source told us. She’s also “complaining about numerous food deliveries being sent to her residence.â€￾

http://gotnews.com/breaking-cops-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-calling-cops-nonstop/
WW I called and tried to leave an enlightening message, but these 2 miscreants are not accepting any calls, because their mail boxes are full. Good. Next up is an enlightening letters via mail. These 2 pricks will suffer legally.

Westside

Hall of Famer
There are plenty of blacks and other minorities in Anchorage to name one Alaskan city. Anchorage is just 66% White according to Wikipedia and I've read a lot of accounts of large numbers of mixed families there. And there are many smaller towns and cities in states with large minority populations like California, New York, Nevada, etc., that are overwhelmingly White and good places to live.

It's not a state itself that's a great place, it's the areas within all the states that are and aren't. And of course there are other considerations like taxes, level of government corruption, climate, closeness to family, and others that have to be taken into account.
Two other places that would be great for them would be small towns in "White" Texas and large swaths of the Florida pan handle. Areas like Destin FL. Both states are thriving and no property taxes.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
WW I called and tried to leave an enlightening message, but these 2 miscreants are not accepting any calls, because their mail boxes are full. Good. Next up is an enlightening letters via mail. These 2 pricks will suffer legally.

Good on you, mate! I added Miz Julie's work number above. And see above - the bolshevik bitch is reportedly demanding POLICE protection! The real criminals, though, are the negro editor and up the line, especially if the lot of them aren't fired.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

That's true. There are still very nice places in all the states, but you have to contend with very oppressive state laws in some more than others, and you never know when the beady eyes of the so called government will fall upon some nice small town...or the local christian church ladies will decide it would be a great idea to celebrate diversity and import a few thousand africans...but for now, yeah, there are still nice places. The Ozarks is another one. All white.

Last edited:
I currently live in Anchorage, and it's very mixed. There are plenty of Whites who are first generation Russians, Georgians, and Albanians (I know White Nationalists have varied views on Georgians/Albanians, but I seem them as nothing but white) who don't assimilate very well with the White population. They check the White box on the census and see themselves as White, but there's an obvious divide.

foobar75

Master
Another great piece by Fred:

http://fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

John Derbyshire had a similar article in Taki, basically talking about whether there are any viable solutions to the negro problem, and they both reach the same conclusion. There's no solution at this time and we are stuck with blacks hanging around the rest of this country's neck like an albatross and dragging us down in every imaginable way.

It is true that there are still many parts of this country in each state with favorable demographics and the ability to live a good life, but for how long? How long before your majority white city/neighborhood becomes a Somali dumping ground or flooded by Section 8 scum who have destroyed their previous town and now set their sights on their next target?

You can't speak out about any of this except thru anonymous online comments because your livelihood will be threatened and your life potentially destroyed by an army of social justice warrior vermin whose entire job is to look for people with non-mainstream views and then go for the kill.

Negro fatigue is certainly here, but what event will trigger whites to finally stand up and push back? My bet is on some sort of an epic economic collapse. It should've happened by now, but so far they've managed to keep it going thru all this money printing and phony wars in far away lands.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Not really, he and his wife (also soon to be a former ferguson cop) can go to Alaska or Idaho and open up a police uniform and gear store. They will be regarded as heros in deep White country. They will always be "strapped" if any of the ferguson miscreants attempt to correct justice. No, he and his wife can build a future still in certain areas of Amerika believe it or not.

It's not so simple, Westside. If you were in his shoes would you want to move halfway across the country because you defended yourself against a savage beast? Law enforcement is a pretty good paying job. I don't know how well they pay down in Missouri, but here in NJ cops make around 120,000 a year after only 10 years on the force. You retire at age 50 and get 70 percent pension and full medical benefits. So in another 20 years this guy would have been retired and enjoying himself with a nice pension to boot. Now he won't be around his family, a civil lawsuit is on it's way, and he has to watch his back every day when he wakes up. I'm sure the current Ferguson cops will deal with plenty of harassment from the "worlds' greatest race." When he goes on job interviews in a different profession, many will remember him as the racist cop who shot a "gentle giant." Meanwhile the negroes will milk this case for everything it's worth.

I am surprised that no one mentioned this here, but apparently one of Browns friends was shot a few days ago. Of course, almost nothing from the media on this. He supposedly gave his testimony and told the truth(Officer Wilson's account.) Could it have been revenge for what he said?