Ferguson

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
One thing that all of these "White" guys have in common (besides being a bunch of friend-zoned, ****** losers) is that, after they protest arm-in-arm with the Negroes, they will blithely get into their Toyoyta Priuses and drive back to their comfortable homes and apartments where they do not have to associate with Black people if they do not choose to.

Hallmark of the "tourist" race advocate.

The tourist race advocate generally does not actually live among Blacks in the hood.

If the latter were to occur, he will gradually stop referring them as "Blacks" and will start angrily referring to them as "N*ggers."

What, not true?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
That's pretty much on point.

Witness number 10 from the released grand jury documents gave an account that backed up the evidence and Officer Wilson's account. All accounts of Brown surrendering are fictional and delusional with the media acting as a pimp. On to the civil trial. :angry:

Witness 10 interview

If the account is true, and it appears to be corroborated by other testimony and evidence then the actions of Saint Micheal Brown are astonishing in their thuggishness and stupidity. A picture is emerging that Mike Brown had watched too much US media and assumed that he could overpower a white policeman by the sheer force of his blackness.

It is for this reason that the pro-Brown faction (especially clueless) whites are unable to believe that the events occurred as they did. Honestly, even for us evil racists here at CF, does it seem likely a kid with no previous history of gang involvement and regular violent clashes would do the following: when a policemen attempts to get out of his car, smash the door back on him, reach in and punch him and then attempt to go for his gun? At this point he has crossed the line and there is no end game in this situation that does not involve jail and perhaps much physical pain.

As much as a "pussy" as Brown thought Wilson was, and according to witnesses he even stated that Brown was too much of a pussy to shoot him, how didn't he realize that other cops would show up, and while much of the US police force is made up of soft and fat white slobs, they still manage to get a few ass busters, and anyway a gang of angry armed soft cops with a license to kill is still a formidable force.

Brown then certainly realized what a colossal mistake he had made and the "flight" in the fight or flight response kicked in. His estimation of Wilson was partly right as Wilson was awkward in exiting the vehicle and fired uselessly at a fleeing Brown up to 10 times, perhaps missing each time. This is not unusual as even point black gun fights result in few hits, such is human nature, but being unarmed and with no way to shoot back Brown really had no possible choice but to continue to flee or surrender.

That he did neither is remarkable. Instead he turned and charged, back into a continuing hail of bullets. This seems more like a story of suicide by police then that of an angry black man high on pot. The odds caught up with Brown at that point and even a soft terrified cop managed to continue to pull the trigger (what choice did he have) and at such close range put enough shots into Brown to kill him.

I fully side with Officer Wilson in this incident. He truly could have done nothing more, it is perhaps ironic that his shots at a fleeing Brown were errant or he would have had to explain shooting a black kid in the back at 20 yards or so. As it was circumstances conspired to work out in his favor as not only was he off target at distance but had enough rounds to make up for it at point black range.

But it is still amazing to me that Brown acted as he did. I understand that black men like himself have poor judgement, poor future time reference, over aggressiveness, and an inflated sense of self. But his actions seem to be extreme in every way and as his previous record did not indicate he possessed this kind of savageness. I can understand why tender white liberals, and less violent blacks are hard pressed to believe this happened as it did.

PHillisFan

Master
It really is amazing how these negroes, self hating whites and the rest of the vermin pretend to even care about someone they never even knew. Its all one big sham.If a black cop had shot and killed the thug, this would be a non issue. In todays society if you are a white guy - damned if you dont, damned if you do.

Rap Is Crap

These negroes just have to have things there way over something so little (even over a worthless thug). This is a terrorist attack but the liberal media would never call it as such. All the whites should leave that godforsaken s***hole and while those animals are chimping, have the place nuked.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Fred's the man! He knows the score!

Fred On Everything

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

"Two questions, methinks, arise from Ferguson's latest outburst. The first, political, is "Why does the country tolerate it?" The second, more anthropologically interesting, is "Why the eerie incapacity of underclass blacks to understand evidence, or law, or much of anything?" Of the countless explanations given for the poor performance and poor behavior of blacks in the US, one of them dares not speak its name: Low intelligence...."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great article by Fred. I do have to disagree about blacks remaining in sports. I am assuming he doesn't know the caste system and the use of sport as the initial affirmative action push in this country.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Great article by Fred. I do have to disagree about blacks remaining in sports. I am assuming he doesn't know the caste system and the use of sport as the initial affirmative action push in this country.

Yeah, Fred is always insightful and excellent, and I also agree with you about sports. Sports should be segregated like it used to be when this country was still healthy. Humans should not be competing in sports with animals or semi-humans or sub-humans.

PHillisFan

Master

Yeah, Fred is always insightful and excellent, and I also agree with you about sports. Sports should be segregated like it used to be when this country was still healthy. Humans should not be competing in sports with animals or semi-humans or sub-humans.

Agreed, gentlemen.
Thanks for the introduction to Fred, werewolf. He mentioned that America is dominated from the slums. He is absolutely correct.

PHillisFan

Master
'Black lives matter' is the most common sign we see from protesters, which is funny because a black life doesn't seem to matter when another negro kills another.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
'Black lives matter' is the most common sign we see from protesters, which is funny because a black life doesn't seem to matter when another negro kills another.

Black lives do matter more than white lives. FBI crime statistics reveal that you are 9 times more likely to be raped, robbed or murdered by a black. Anytime their is a report of the knockout game the attackers are almost always black yet are only described as teens. Anytime a white is murdered by a black there is no national uprising or conversation about it. The fact of the matter is that those types of attacks are the usual occurrences and the
general public is never given the true story and if they are it is never put into the correct racial context.

The black run govt is not shy about showing their bias either. There is no equal protection under the law, it is all skewed for the somehow oppressed blacks in this country. Holder and Obama are
pure fascists and are able to get away with it because of their support within the media which controls information and has created the current bull**** narrative to keep the cycle of black cancer in our society thriving and growing.

just check out the crime thread to find several instances. The one that always pops into my mind is that college couple from Tennessee who had their car hijacked, were raped, sodomized and murdered by 5 or 6 blacks. Truly one of the most disgusting crimes in our society yet a peep was never made about it in the main stream media. Another more current crime that gets no media traction nor is the racial angle discussed was that piece of black **** in Charlottesville who killed several young white girls - making him a serial killer and rapist. Again we who are aware see the great injustice in this but the media keeps it bottled up.

sorry for the rant and any typos, I'm on my mobile device.

PHillisFan

Master
Black lives do matter more than white lives. FBI crime statistics reveal that you are 9 times more likely to be raped, robbed or murdered by a black. Anytime their is a report of the knockout game the attackers are almost always black yet are only described as teens. Anytime a white is murdered by a black there is no national uprising or conversation about it. The fact of the matter is that those types of attacks are the usual occurrences and the
general public is never given the true story and if they are it is never put into the correct racial context.

The black run govt is not shy about showing their bias either. There is no equal protection under the law, it is all skewed for the somehow oppressed blacks in this country. Holder and Obama are
pure fascists and are able to get away with it because of their support within the media which controls information and has created the current bull**** narrative to keep the cycle of black cancer in our society thriving and growing.

just check out the crime thread to find several instances. The one that always pops into my mind is that college couple from Tennessee who had their car hijacked, were raped, sodomized and murdered by 5 or 6 blacks. Truly one of the most disgusting crimes in our society yet a peep was never made about it in the main stream media. Another more current crime that gets no media traction nor is the racial angle discussed was that piece of black **** in Charlottesville who killed several young white girls - making him a serial killer and rapist. Again we who are aware see the great injustice in this but the media keeps it bottled up.

sorry for the rant and any typos, I'm on my mobile device.

You'll get no opposition from me on that Leonardfan. I have been researching and following black crime for years. I came to the conclusion many years ago that things won't take a turn for the better until blacks are segregated. Let them handle their own issues on their own. It's not worth it to risk lives.

Fred's the man! He knows the score!

Fred On Everything

http://www.fredoneverything.net/Ferguson2.shtml

"Two questions, methinks, arise from Ferguson's latest outburst. The first, political, is "Why does the country tolerate it?" The second, more anthropologically interesting, is "Why the eerie incapacity of underclass blacks to understand evidence, or law, or much of anything?" Of the countless explanations given for the poor performance and poor behavior of blacks in the US, one of them dares not speak its name: Low intelligence...."

I once tried to explain to a group of blacks why scientific DNA evidence proved O.J. Simpson's guilt beyond all doubt. It didn't exactly convince them.

However, Marcia Clark wrote in her book that when the prosecution put on the DNA evidence, the black jurors seemed to get angrier and angrier. In a sense they did believe the DNA but hated the prosecutors for proving what they didn't want to believe.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
foobar75 said:
Thrashen, brother, can you caption that "man" with the glasses in the green jacket?

Alright, buddy, here’s one…

2025101794.jpg

CAPTION: Moronic, Maleficent Marxist Minion Marches for “Murdered” Mammoth Malefactor

Perfidious whites marching alongside the “oppressed” Negro class is absolutely not some newfangled phenomenon, it’s been occurring for 50+ years. Think of the “The Great March on Washington” in 1963, the “Million Man March” in 1995, the plethora of anti-Apartheid demonstrations that occurred for 30+ years in South Africa prior to its abolishment in 1994, the protests following the death of “St. Trayvon Martin” (hallowed by thy name) in 2012, the protests associated with the Rodney King beating (leading to the LA Riots of 1992), the demonstrations after the killing of Mark Duggan (leading to the 2011 London Riots), Ferguson, slavery abolitionists, etc. A few random photos of treachery in action throughout the past few decades…

archive-march-on-washington-mlk_70664_990x742.jpg

Missouri_Shooting_Cal_Karr_t618.jpg

travonmartin9.jpg

JohnBrown2.jpg

25160.jpg

3497832673_57b76fb84b.jpg

bigelow4.jpg

173466393-e1374038042104.jpg

1334463449-hoods-ups-protest-for-trayvon-martin-in-virginia-beach_1154290.jpg

2075902687_af9092ca60_o.jpg

“White” Marxists were always at the forefront, proudly protesting (as Foobar75 astutely noted) their own civil rights at the expense of a disgracefully-worthless, notoriously-violent, famously-xenophobic alien horde that replicate like bacteria and are world-renowned for their supreme lack of aptitude, logic, reason, cognitive skills, morals, decency, and their gluttony of vices, addictions, and inferiority complexes. After all the lies evaporate from this brackish multicultural emulsion, the truth precipitates out and the fact remains that they’re simply not equal to whites (no race is)…which is precisely the reason that they are so easily “oppressed” in the first place and the primary basis for which laws, rules, executive orders, and regulations are formulated so that they can be protected from their own inferiorities/insecurities and artificially “compete” with whites for athletic scholarships, academic scholarships, college degrees, jobs, promotions, the creation of businesses, etc.

As a side note…something that bothers me about Officer Darren Wilson are the emasculating comments he made during his testimony. He acted as if the slovenly-obese beached whale, Mike Brown, possessed some sort of superhuman strength and size. Some maddening quotes…

Darren Wilson, the Ferguson police officer who fatally shot Michael Brown on Aug. 9, said he felt "like a five-year-old holding onto Hulk Hogan" when he and the 18-year-old allegedly engaged in a struggle inside the officer's vehicle that preceded the deadly shooting.

I read some other quote in which Wilson talked about the struggle for his gun as Brown reached into his police cruiser, saying: “he was just so strong.”

Keep in mind that Wilson himself is 6’ 4”, 230-lbs.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Teim magazine is a joke. Should have been gone by now but I guess enough people are still buying it to keep it afloat.

Wiki: "Time has the world's largest circulation for a weekly news magazine, and has a readership of 25 million, 20 million of which are based in the United States."

Ferguson - 100% fabricated by the media masters and the so-called government‏!

The US media masters, along with the so-called government - which very carefully ignore the pandemic of savage black violent crime - not only instigated and orchestrated this entire thing...

td2014-08-22-recap-thumb.jpg

Sep 1st, 2014 Time magazine cover

...but now they are telling us that the riots are A GOOD THING, and a necessary response to "white privilege".

Time magazine: "
VOTE: Should the Ferguson Protestors Be TIME’s Person of the Year?

http://time.com/3609081/ferguson-cop-darren-wilson-will-never-police-again-his-lawyer-says/

Time magazine is owned by Time-Warner media conglomerate which also owns HBO, Turner broadcasting, and hundreds of other media outlets in the US and abroad.

The Chief Content Officer of Time Warner is Norman Pearlstine, Pearlstine "oversees the editorial content of Time Inc.’s 154 magazines, including Entertainment Weekly, Fortune, In Style, Money, People, Real Simple, Sports Illustrated, and Time."

Can we talk about Norman Pearlstine's "privilege"?

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wiki: "Time has the world's largest circulation for a weekly news magazine, and has a readership of 25 million, 20 million of which are based in the United States."

There's usually a huge difference between claimed "readership" and actual paid circulation. Time's paid circulation is about 3.3 million. It's stabilized the past couple of years after dropping for a long time. And a significant chunk of that 3.3 million goes to doctors' and dentists' offices and other places where it often sits unread or skimmed at best.

Newsweek dropped to under 2 million and was sold a few years ago for $1. Yes, one fiat buck. I don't know if it still exists in a weekly magazine format at all anymore or has gone completely online or even out of existence.

ESPN the [Gay] Magazine claims a paid circulation of 2.1 million, but I wonder how many are actual interested, paying subscribers. I paid $25 for a one-year online ESPN The Insider subscription 10 years ago that I never renewed and received ESPN The Magazine for about 8 years without ever requesting it.

All establishment printed publications have lost most of their influence over the past 15 years and are mostly read now by a closed, circle jerk group of liberal pseudo-sophisticates and wannabe sycophants.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
It's true that Time mag is usually just cluttering up various waiting rooms, but the point is it is the entire US mass media, not just Time mag., and not just the print media - negro rioters don't read! - that carefully selects the exact same incidents, like this Ferguson thing, which practically no one would have ever heard about, just as practically no on ever hears about the countless millions of black savage crimes, including crimes against police - and the media masters, like Mr Pearlstine, make sure of that - like for instance the laughing black burglar just last week who raped a 101 (!) year old woman who was home alone in bed - he laughingly said he didn't plan it or else he would have worn a condom - immediately memory-holed! ...and they all select one incident and all spin it the exact same way, the entire USSA mass media, AND the fake alternate media too - like Paul Craig Roberts, Rivero and his whatreallyhappened, and many others, all in lock step!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It doesn't matter that Wilson wasn't indicted, his life is as good as over. Now he will have to go into hiding, his career in law enforcement is done, and Holder will try and pin federal charges on him. If that isn't enough, they will go after him civilly. All because he decided to defend himself against a giant negro thug. This truly is the sickest country in the world.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah it's sad.

i agree with Thrashen about Wilson's disturbing remarks. It would be one thing if he were 5'6 140lbs but he was 6'4, even taller than Brown. Maybe Wilson was in fact a "pussy", or maybe he just said that stuff in order to gain sympathy from the Amerikwan people

Yes, let's pile on and condemn him, the way so many White athletes are condemned on this site, for telling the truth under oath rather than living up to the idyllic, perfect standards of conduct demanded by anonymous keyboard warriors, who undoubtedly adhere to those standards themselves at all times.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Guys, Wilson did not really mean what he said regarding Saint Swisher Brown's strength. It was a strategy to influence the grand jury and MSM to gain understanding why or the reason why he had to smoke Saint Swisher. It is as simple as that. Look at the photos of Wilson face. Those "injuries" he sustained from Saint Swisher were less that bitch slaps.

Westside

Hall of Famer
It doesn't matter that Wilson wasn't indicted, his life is as good as over. Now he will have to go into hiding, his career in law enforcement is done, and Holder will try and pin federal charges on him. If that isn't enough, they will go after him civilly. All because he decided to defend himself against a giant negro thug. This truly is the sickest country in the world.
Not really, he and his wife (also soon to be a former ferguson cop) can go to Alaska or Idaho and open up a police uniform and gear store. They will be regarded as heros in deep White country. They will always be "strapped" if any of the ferguson miscreants attempt to correct justice. No, he and his wife can build a future still in certain areas of Amerika believe it or not.

foobar75

Master