Ferguson

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
If these protestors really want to make a demonstration they should just go on a strike or something, make speeches, or if they absolutely must destroy something, why don't they go for the courthouse and other government buildings, or the mayor's house or judge's house?

No. Those buildings have too much security personnel at the ready.

The real point of the demonstration was just to release pointless, angry aggression and violence against those who are not as likely to fight back, and, as a tertiary goal, to loot free sh*t. Was it an all-White jury or something? What are these people b*tching about? There was a trial, and the decision was made.

They accuse the cop who shot the thug of cowardice, and then the protestors do the same thing against innocent shop owners. Because stupid monkey thugs like to break things and take punches at people who won't punch back.

As if some middle-aged schlub who owns a camera shop is going to fire a gun even if he has one against a pack of jackals who are only there pretending to believe in JACK SH*T, when their real goal is to break things and steal his cameras.

Just watch. These shop owners won't want to have their businesses in that town anymore. They will enrich some other Whitebread town and Fergesun will become a slum. The crackaddict loser Blacks who remain will forever after complain about how their plight was all the doing of racist Whiteys.

Seriously. Some people shouldn't count as people anymore, if they're going to act the way they do.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I guess the Hutus didn't get the "Pants Up, Don't Loot" memo.

Seriously, I support the looters destroying and burning the city down. I feel bad for the business owners but they have insurance and now they can move somewhere better. The black community needs to be served a harsh lesson for their savage behavior. With all the businesses gone, let's see how they like traveling (most likely by bus) to the next town to pickup their essentials, like King Cobra and Swisha Sweets.

Also, for any decent blacks in that area, screw them too. They do not stand up against the large criminal element in their community. Even if they don't engage, they enable the destruction by not taking action.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
If I were president I'd end this before it even got started. I'd issue well-publicized orders that violent demonstrators and looters and arsonists will be shot on sight, and then I'd break out all the artillery and order the police to start doing it. Then I would order the immediate nationalization of the nation's media.

President Werewolf

The Hock

Master
The horse is already out the barn, but why oh why didn't that cop have a body camera or at least one on his car? That could have cleared a lot of things up. I'm thinking that just maybe the department didn't have enough money because property values, for some reason, have plummeted in Furgeson the last twenty years or so.

foobar75

Master
I guess the Hutus didn't get the "Pants Up, Don't Loot" memo.

Seriously, I support the looters destroying and burning the city down. I feel bad for the business owners but they have insurance and now they can move somewhere better. The black community needs to be served a harsh lesson for their savage behavior. With all the businesses gone, let's see how they like traveling (most likely by bus) to the next town to pickup their essentials, like King Cobra and Swisha Sweets.

Also, for any decent blacks in that area, screw them too. They do not stand up against the large criminal element in their community. Even if they don't engage, they enable the destruction by not taking action.

Freethinker, your point is well taken, but unfortunately after they destroy their own town, they'll be handed Section 8 vouchers and simply move to another white town which they will promptly destroy within a few years. That's what this occupation government will do as part of their Fair Housing initiative, a government who's main goal is the extermination of white people and European culture.

We should've picked our own cotton, but it's too late now.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Freethinker, your point is well taken, but unfortunately after they destroy their own town, they'll be handed Section 8 vouchers and simply move to another white town which they will promptly destroy within a few years. That's what this occupation government will do as part of their Fair Housing initiative, a government who's main goal is the extermination of white people and European culture.

Foobar75, you're probably right and these racial charades and black destruction that follows them will continue indefinitely. Either til White men grow a pair again or until we're an oppressed minority or eventually extinct.

Another thing I feel like mentioning is I haven't heard one apology to Darren Wilson. I watched the entire press conference by the prosecutor and what a pussy he was. He was still apologizing to the Brown family and supporters as if they could have just done something better or change a law the Gentle Giant would still be alive today. Total BS. The law worked fine and justice was served. He should have said Brown and only Brown was responsible for his death. He committed strong arm robbery, he initiated violence against a police office and he put Wilson's life in danger. Yet he's the hero and Wilson the condemned villain despite all the evidence proving the opposite. Wilson could have died for simply doing his job and now his life is still at risk and his livelihood ruined. He has to now move and live in secrecy. He's owed an apology from the media, the black ambulance chasers and this POS president, but he'll never get one.

Also, that cowardly prosecutor during the Q&A did admit that there were witnesses (black of course) who lied in their depositions. Yet when asked if he would pursue perjury charges he said no because he thought those witnesses "believed they were telling the truth". Yea, sure. Not charging these obvious liars, who tried to destroy an innocent police officer simply because he's White, sets a horrible precedent moving forward. Now you can lie to the court system without any consequence.

This country cares nothing for honesty, facts, evidence or the rule of law. It's a system that bends the rules when it sees fit and is vehemently stacked against White males while at the same time pushing "white male privileged" to further dominate us. The USA is so sick to it's core that it's death kneel cannot come soon enough.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
... That's what this occupation government will do as part of their Fair Housing initiative, a government who's main goal is the extermination of white people and European culture.

Cheyenne, Wyoming - they are systematically flooding this western city with Africans - ******* Moslems from Somalia - and the main weapons that they are using to do it are the fed's Fair Housing Act, and the Christian churches, and the Jewish-owned media. They are attacking many Cheyennes all across the white world.

Hawkeye2

Mentor
The citizens of Missouri need to petition the government to make sure no money goes to aid this thug town. These people made this mess, and they should be forced to live in it.
What I don't want is for people to start donating money to help these people, it will just give them incentive to do it again.
What is sad is that so many different cultures have come to this country and thrived, why is it that black culture continues to fail? maybe it is because they are a culture based on dependance and anti-intellectualism.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Cheyenne, Wyoming - they are systematically flooding this western city with Africans - ******* Moslems from Somalia - and the main weapons that they are using to do it are the fed's Fair Housing Act, and the Christian churches, and the Jewish-owned media. They are attacking many Cheyennes all across the white world.

That's sickening. Happening in maine and Minnesota as well. If only people would grow a pair and stop the madness. The fear of being called a racist is just too much for some well off white people. Working class whites are much more likely to know the deal.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I agree with hawk eye! 1black kid gets killed and they attempt to burn down the city. I'd like to see numbers on gang violence in Ferguson. How many black on black murders?! My cousin from Alaska made a statement on Facebook that with all that rioting I bet not 1pair of work boots was stolen! LOL.

foobar75

Master
I must say that I'm disappointed with the action so far in Ferguson and the rest of the country. Considering all the egging-on by Obama, Holder, the usual race-baiters like Sharpton and Jackson, the scum in the media who defined the entire "hands-up don't shoot" narrative, and other assorted vermin who have blown this thing way out of proportion, I expected a full category 5 chimp-out. Instead, we have a few burned buildings and looted shops in Ferguson, and mostly peaceful (albeit somewhat disruptive) marches in various cities across the country. Has the negro become so lazy that they can't even loot and riot properly anymore? I was really hoping for some action to see blacks in their natural state and maybe open some eyes and awaken a few whites from their slumber. Maybe the cold weather has something to do with it, plus the fact that all EBT cards are still working.

The most sickening thing I've seen has been the idiot whites who have been marching with blacks side-by-side to "honor" this worthless thug Brown. What are these fools protesting exactly, themselves?

A few pictures of what I consider to be our worst enemies:

2025101794.jpg

Thrashen, brother, can you caption that "man" with the glasses in the green jacket?

2025101590.jpg

238283D800000578-2849774-image-176_1416981480997.jpg

23837E8100000578-2849774-image-182_1416982054427.jpg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So, the DA and prosecutor refuse to prosecute the black witnesses who lied. If they were white, they'd be in jail right now. I don't know if this has been mentioned here, but that entire Brown family is trash. The mother recently caught a felony robbery charge attacking some people who were selling t shirts with her sons name on it. The stepfather is a multiple convicted felon. I went on the trash mothers facebook page and she says "the cop created this problem." Also a bunch of hoodlums posting threats on there. Any white person would be in jail right now.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"A few pictures of what I consider to be our worst enemies"

Yes. They have been brain-washed for their entire lives. Here you see the power of brain-washing. They have made them into the worst enemies of their own race.

A few years ago Slick Willy Clinton gave a speech at an all white northwestern college and said that in a couple of decades the USA would no longer be a majority white country. The students stood up to give him a standing ovation. These are the same degenerates that held candle light marches for Al Sharpton's Tawana Brawley hoax. They couldn't care less about the millions of all too real white victims of savage black crime.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
[h=1]Ferguson Fiasco Exposes Ruling Class’s Relentless Anti-White Agenda[/h]
http://www.vdare.com/articles/ferguson-fiasco-exposes-u-s-elites-relentless-anti-white-agenda

That's pretty much on point.

Witness number 10 from the released grand jury documents gave an account that backed up the evidence and Officer Wilson's account. All accounts of Brown surrendering are fictional and delusional with the media acting as a pimp. On to the civil trial. :angry:

Witness 10 interview

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Teim magazine is a joke. Should have been gone by now but I guess enough people are still buying it to keep it afloat.

That Time magazine cover very clearly shows how the USA media masters, all in coordinated lock step, as always, fabricated the entire incident.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That's pretty much on point.

Witness number 10 from the released grand jury documents gave an account that backed up the evidence and Officer Wilson's account. All accounts of Brown surrendering are fictional and delusional with the media acting as a pimp. On to the civil trial. :angry:

Witness 10 interview

Could that have been the black male that was just found executed in his car in Ferguson? The media is ignoring it.

The most sickening thing I've seen has been the idiot whites who have been marching with blacks side-by-side to "honor" this worthless thug Brown. What are these fools protesting exactly, themselves?

A few pictures of what I consider to be our worst enemies:

2025101794.jpg

Thrashen, brother, can you caption that "man" with the glasses in the green jacket?

2025101590.jpg

238283D800000578-2849774-image-176_1416981480997.jpg

23837E8100000578-2849774-image-182_1416982054427.jpg
+1,000,000

There's 2 things I absolutely can not stand; 1. White Black rights advocates (of which there are plenty in USA and Canada) and 2. Male feminists (of which there are also plenty in USA and Canada).

When you see pictures like this you begin to understand that the biggest enemy of racially aware whites is not blacks, or browns, or what have you. Its ourselves. Its idiotic white liberals who talk about black rights and womens rights and gay rights and are literally voluntarily giving up their race, freedom, and country.

The best thing that could happen to these progressive whites is to live with and amongst the Negroes in the ghettos in USA.

White birth rates are plummeting and honestly when you look at idiotic white liberals as in this picture, maybe that's a good thing.

What a bunch of absolute wankers. Probably all live in the suburbs, miles away from any actual nonwhite people yet spend their entire lives devoted to the causes of nonwhites. Complete losers.

Yes, to answer your question that's exactly what they are protesting. They are protesting themselves and the "white privilege". They hate themselves and this is self-loathing as a mental illness.

They should do the world a favour and if they hate themselves and their race that much just commit suicide and get it over with.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
When you see pictures like this you begin to understand that the biggest enemy of racially aware whites is not blacks, or browns, or what have you. Its ourselves. Its idiotic white liberals who talk about black rights and womens rights and gay rights and are literally voluntarily giving up their race, freedom, and country.

The best thing that could happen to these progressive whites is to live with and amongst the Negroes in the ghettos in USA.

Yeah, they support the rights of everybody but white men, who they believe have no rights.

They like to call themselves "progressive" but they're nothing of the sort.