Favre SEX Scandal!!!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Here is the latest.

The St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that former Jets sideline reporter
Jenn Sterger will agree to not go on record with the NFL so long as
Brett Favre satisfies her demands in a financial settlement.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
Extortion at its finest. Favre, who's earning $16 million in base pay
this year, should have no trouble meeting Sterger's demands. Sterger's
lawyer attempted to pressure Favre late Friday by saying his client was
"strongly considering" speaking to NFL security about the racy texts and
voicemails Favre sent Sterger in 2008. A little cash, and it all goes
away.
</div>

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is from a New York Post article:
Nearly a year after allegedly sending a slew of sleazy text messages and photos to a sexy sideline reporter, former Jets quarterback Brett Favre apparently made another bad call -- phoning the brunette bombshell in a bungling bid to bed her, The Post has learned.

I haven't defended Favre at all in this thing, but the more important issueat stakeis that again, ala Ben Roethlisberger, a White public figure is being publicly condemned for victimless private behavior that is not illegal, in fact which is commonplace in this moral sewer of a country. This new form of "gotcha" is as bad as the national sport of punishing public figures for "racially incorrect" comments made in private conversations. It's the system's way of reinforcing to its slaves that none of us, including the rich and famous, have any privacy rights now, even in what we say and do in our personal lives.
Post article: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brett_qb_call_for_sex_5T2yRu7zfddwGjua0XD3iI

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm wondering how much money this skank is trying to get from Favre . It's got to be in the hundreds of thousands. She already has plenty of money as she does modeling and even some acting with roles in two upcoming movies. The money she's trying to obtain is like rent money for the average person. It's pathetic that people are so greedy and will stoop this low.

Maybe she just played Favre and they never even hooked up. Either way, the female wins again.
smiley7.gif

Edited by: whiteathlete33

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And I just discovered this article:

Jenn Sterger won't talk to NFL if she and Vikings' Brett Favre settle for money

Jenn Sterger, the subject of the NFL's investigation into Brett Favre's behavior, would decline the league's interview request if she and the Vikings quarterback reach a financial settlement that would prevent her from any potential legal action against Favre, the Pioneer Press has learned.

If this incident of ill-advised private behavior by Favre is to be nationally publicized, the wrath ought to be aimed at the skank, who obviously is the one who leaked the texts in an attempt to make money and further her career and "celebrity" status. But she is being treated as some kind of "victim," much like the skank in the Roethlisberger case, who was treated like some kind of innocent virgin when in reality she was drunk, wearing a "down to f***" button and undoubtedly encouraged Roethlisberger in his lechery.

If anything, Sterger should be investigated for extortion.

full article: http://www.twincities.com/ci_16410340?nclick_check=1

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
This is from a New York Post article:
&lt;P sizset="130" sizcache="18"&gt;Nearly a year after allegedly sending a slew of sleazy text messages and photos to a sexy sideline reporter, former Jets quarterback[COLOR=#0066cc">[i] Brett Favre [/i][/COLOR">apparently made another bad call -- phoning the brunette bombshell in a bungling bid to bed her, The Post has learned.

I haven't defended Favre at all in this thing, but the more important issue at stake is that again, ala Ben Roethlisberger, a White public figure is being publicly condemned for victimless private behavior that is not illegal, in fact which is commonplace in this moral sewer of a country.  This new form of "gotcha" is as bad as the national sport of punishing public figures for "racially incorrect" comments made in private conversations.  It's the system's way of reinforcing to its slaves that none of us, including the rich and famous, have any privacy rights now, even in what we say and do in our personal lives.
<div>Post article: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brett_qb_call_for_sex_5T2yRu7zfddwGjua0XD3iI</div>

I've been very unsympathetic towards Favre concerning this issue, as well as most other instances in which his everlasting immaturity surfaces"¦but "settling" this non-criminal matter (2 years after the "crime" was committed) with a lame "pay off" should be absurd, even for the white-loathing media serpents.

Other than "emotional damages,"Â why would Favre ever be required to pay this woman, even in a trial setting in which he loses? All this to avoid a suspension that may not even occur?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't give the skank a dime. It's almost definite he won't get suspended. I'm guessing the only reason he'll pay her out is to keep her quiet because it may "ruin" his married life even more.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
More on the Favre "scandal."

pixel.gif

Allison Torres, a "friend" of Jenn Sterger, told Steppin' Out magazine that Sterger and Brett Favre regularly traded texts.
<div ="s_pNewsTextMain">
"I just know they kept texting each other back and forth and that he
wanted to hook up," Torres said. "I wouldn't doubt she was enjoying the
attention from him." Torres also added that her and Sterger "laughed"
when Favre texted the naked photo of himself. All of this would suggest
that Sterger wasn't sexually harassed, which means Favre wasn't in
violation of the Personal Conduct Policy and thus would not be
suspended.
</div>

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
I was going to post this in the "Positive Messages" thread, but I'm posting it here instead...

Network cancels Sterger program, cites low ratings

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14210465/network-cancels-sterger-program-cites-low-ratings

"The Daily Line" is anti-White garbage... and man, the Jewish losers on the panel are bad enough, but the deformed, repulsive negro?.. Did he really need to be there? Because, DAMN, he looks like a twin brother of the "Scare Tactics" negro.

No surprise, he was also vile and perverted. TNB.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
I was going to post this in the "Positive Messages" thread, but I'm posting it here instead...

Network cancels Sterger program, cites low ratings

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/14210465/network-cancels-sterger-program-cites-low-ratings

"The Daily Line" is anti-White garbage... and man, the Jewish losers on the panel are bad enough, but the deformed, repulsive negro?.. Did he really need to be there? Because, DAMN, he looks like a twin brother of the "Scare Tactics" negro.

No surprise, he was also vile and perverted. TNB.

Are you referring to Reese Waters??