Favre SEX Scandal!!!

The scandal definitely arises from the fact he is married rather than from his actions by themselves.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I can see that we've let the media be the judge, jury, and executioner once again.

DWFan

Mentor
The media? His own wife has written that he was cheating on her while she was his girlfriend, had left her home to follow him to Green Bay, and--if I recall correctly--was PREGNANT. He's a scumbag and no better than the worst of the blacks playing today outside of Vick and Lewis (if Lewis really did help murder someone, which I don't know).

Even without his wife's commentary, the evidence is piling up. Being such a shameless attention-whore, he might enjoy it.

Menelik

Mentor
Colonel_Reb said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Jaxvid, I pull for on the field, but don't condone adultery...especially via White men. We need to set (& keep) the bar/standards higher (IMHO).

Agreed.

smiley32.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
DWFan said:
The media? His own wife has written that he was cheating on her while she was his girlfriend, had left her home to follow him to Green Bay, and--if I recall correctly--was PREGNANT. He's a scumbag and no better than the worst of the blacks playing today outside of Vick and Lewis (if Lewis really did help murder someone, which I don't know).

Even without his wife's commentary, the evidence is piling up. Being such a shameless attention-whore, he might enjoy it.

OK I can understand a bunch of working class married guys pissed off that a famous rich guy is able to get hot young sexy women, but NO BETTER then Vick and Lewis????!!!! C'mon.

Anyway rich, powerful men should have multiple women, even wives, it's natural and best for the race, read your bible.

DWFan

Mentor
Nah I was saying he IS better, so far as I know, than Vick, and he might be better than Lewis. I don't care that he's able to get hot girls.

I can't stand the Bible personally, though I don't necessarily dislike Christians.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow.
smiley5.gif

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
Nah I was saying he IS better, so far as I know, than Vick, and he might be better than Lewis. I don't care that he's able to get hot girls.

I can't stand the Bible personally, though I don't necessarily dislike Christians.

If I may ask what is it about the Bible that upsets you?

j41181

Master
While it seems easy to blame Favre for his action, and the terrible impact it might have to his marriage, blame should also go Sterger for tempting him. She's probably using this scandal to gain publicity and money (via lawsuit). Either way, both should be at fault.

This fiasco is getting attention thanks to Favre's storied reputation.

DWFan

Mentor
Menelik said:
DWFan said:
Nah I was saying he IS better, so far as I know, than Vick, and he might be better than Lewis. I don't care that he's able to get hot girls. I can't stand the Bible personally, though I don't necessarily dislike Christians.
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>If I may ask what is it about the Bible that upsets you?</div>

The main thing about it is that I'm so sick of Jews, I just don't want to read about them unless it is something that might show a way to better resist their influence on my life. I sure don't want to read about them, of all people, being the elect chosen by God.
Also I just don't understand a lot of it. Jacob, to me, was absolutely evil while Esau seems OK. Why is Jacob the hero and Esau discarded by God as inferior? There's lots of stuff like this that just repels me. I do think Christ was, generally, an inspiring story though.

We're talking about one of the most famous, rich, athletic people in America. Yes this girl is hot, but I just can't believe that Favre initiated all this, and sent the nude photos, completely unprompted by her, in an attempt to "pick her up".

He had WAY TOO MUCH to lose. He would not have sent those messages unless he trusted her fully. She must have sent him messages first, or had sex with him, or otherwise proved herself to him.

Not only did she probably "SEXT" Favre, I'm also fairly sure she would have sent him nude photos of her, and probably did it first. But of course when dealing with (white) athletes, their actions are always taken out of context and painted in the worst possible light and circumstances.

Of course, Favre had nothing to gain from exposing her. Nor is it something any MAN would do to a woman.

For all we know, the story went as follows. They were having an affair which Favre wanted to break off. Sterger didn't want to stop having the affair, and probably had dreams of eventually marrying Favre. She used the texts she had saved from last year as blackmail material. "If you leave me now, I'll expose those text messages you sent me last year to the whole world". (Girls do this often when they are put in tough situations.) Favre didn't budge and the "reporter" went ahead in her mean-spirited attempts at ruining his life.
smiley17.gif

Even if this is true I'm not saying it fully excuses the immorality of cheating on your wife. But when passing judgment it really is important to consider the likely circumstances surrounding all this.Edited by: TorontoArgos

Wolfman82

This is dissapointing to me because Favre is my favorite QB since I was 12 years old. I wish he couldve kept it in his pants, but hey, if he was black we may never have known about this. I bet 99% of affroletes are unfaithful to the women dumb enough to become involved with them. Truth is that no athlete can be expected to behave when they have that much money, and fame. Those that manage to are to be respected extra. Dang Farve! Hope he learned his lesson, and finally grows up. He always has kinda been a big 13 year-old.

Menelik

Mentor
Good post Toronto and an excellent reason on why you shouldn't cheat; it invites drama into your life. Any bad/illegal act does but unfortunately a lot of people rich and poor don't understand this. I'm no prude but I like being married so I don't cheat or flirt which can lead to cheating. Simple isn't it? Edited by: Menelik

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It looks like every female in America is going to claim Favre hit on them for their 15 minutes of fame.

<div><div style="overflow: ; color: rgb0, 0, 0; : transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;"><h1>Favre hit on me, too: masseuse</h1>

By DAN MANGAN and ANNIE KARNI

Last Updated:
12:03 PM, October 10, 2010

Posted:
2:29 AM, October 10, 2010

Comments: 32</span>
<a href="http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nypost.com%2Fp%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fpass_interference_yHo2FH1VcxYcBGrRZqPcAO&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=false&amp;width=450&amp;action=like&amp;font=arial&amp;colorscheme=light" target="_blank">
<div ="twitter_share">
< title="Twitter For Websites: Tweet " style="width: 110px; height: 20px;" ="http://plat0.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_.?_=1286728781824&amp;count=horizontal&amp;count=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nypost.com%2Fp%2Fnews%2Flocal%2Fpass_interference_yHo2FH1VcxYcBGrRZqPcAO&amp;lang=en&amp;related=newyorkpost&amp;text=Favre%20hit%20on%20me%2C%20too%3A%20masseuse%20-%20NYPOST.com&amp;=http%3A%2F%2Fnyp.st%2FcMbjYM&amp;via=newyorkpost" allowtransparency="true" ="0" ="twitter-share- twitter-count-horizontal" border="0" scrolling="no">
</div>
<div ="add_tool add_default_style legacy">
<a title="Email" ="add__email at300b"></span></a>
</span>
</span>
</span>More
Print
</div>

<div ="story_">

Former Jets quarterback Brett Favre has a lot of plays in his book, but apparently one route is his favorite.

The gridiron granddaddy, who allegedly sent a flurry of lustful texts to sultry former Gang Green sideline reporter Jennifer Sterger (seen here), tried the same pattern with a team masseuse, the woman claims.

PHOTOS: JENN STERGER

The married massage therapist, who does not want to be identified
by name, was working part-time for the Jets during training camp in
2008 when she caught Favre's eye.

She had been kneading one of the
quarterback's teammates when Favre, being rubbed down by one of her
colleagues, shot her a glance, she said.
<div id="intext_area_middle" ="intext_area">

<div ="intext_ intext_photo">
10.1N003.favre2.C--300x150.jpg

<div ="photo_credit">
</div>
<div ="caption">
<credits>

</credits>Jenn Sterger</div>
</div>
<!-- adquigo_intext,ews,news_story <ad>

<id>sports_story_lower</id>

sports_page</page_>

<quigo_pos>quigo_lower</quigo_pos>

1482096</placementid>

871776</pid>

<width>440</width>

<height>225</height>

<slug>*</slug>

</ad>

-->
<div ="block ad wrap quigo_intext">
<div ="ad quigo_intext">
< name="adsonar_serve157109" id="adsonar_serve157109" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="0" ="0" ="http://ads.adsonar.com/adserving/getAds.jsp?previousPlacementIds=&amp;placementId=1482040&amp;pid=871774&amp;ps=-1&amp;zw=300&amp;zh=225&amp;=http%3A//www.nypost.com/pews/local/pass_interference_yHo2FH1VcxYcBGrRZqPcAO%3FCMP%3DOTC-rss%26FEEDNAME%3D&amp;v=5&amp;dct=Favre%20hit%20on%20me%2C%20too%3A%20masseuse%20-%20NYPOST.com" width="300" border="0" height="225" scrolling="no">
</div>
</div>

</div>

"He was looking at me like I was a hanging slab of meat,"Â the woman told The Post.

The woman confessed to her husband immediately about the unwanted flurry of attention.

But
the star quarterback allegedly contacted her the next day â€" the first
in a seamy stream of phone calls, "e-mails and texts from Favre saying,
‘Why don't you and your friend come over . . . I have all these bad
intentions. "Â according to her furious husband.

"I called Favre back myself,"Â the hubby said. "I was looking for an apology."Â

But
he didn't get one. "I feel like this guy tried to screw my [expletive]
family,"Â the husband said. "He's a [expletive] scumbag."Â

A Jets
source confirmed the two women were among 17 people hired to massage
Jets players over two days of their 2008 training camp at Hofstra
University.

Their names were passed along to the NFL.

The
revelations come as now-Minnesota Viking signal caller Favre is
undergoing a league probe into claims he sent the sultry Sterger â€" who
conducted interviews with celebs and did promotions for the Jets â€" lewd
photos and messages.

Sterger, 26, a Playboy and Maxim pin-up girl
who currently works as co-host of the cable sports roundup show "The
Daily Line,"Â gave the gray-haired hurler the cold shoulder and scorned
his persistent advances, according to Deadspin.com.

Favre risks
being disciplined for personal-conduct violations if the probe finds
that he crossed boundaries by trying to charm Sterger, according to a
league source.</div>

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/pass_interference_yHo2FH1VcxYcBGrRZqPcAO?CMP=OTC-rss&amp;FEEDNAME=#ixzz11yVEab00</span></div></div>

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I remember when this story first broke back in late July. I thought it was merely tabloid fantasy because Favre was a "hot item"Â￾ back then due his cornucopia of non-retirements.

Butt Fart, for all intents and purposes, is a black man"¦as I've stated here so many times before.

DWFan

Mentor
Thrashen said:
I remember when this story first broke back in late July. I thought it was merely tabloid fantasy because Favre was a "hot item"Â￾ back then due his cornucopia of non-retirements.

Butt Fart, for all intents and purposes, is a black man"¦as I've stated here so many times before.

smiley32.gif

Menelik

Mentor
DWFan said:
Thrashen said:

smiley32.gif

A possible tigger woodish bimbo eruption is in the works perhaps?
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:

No question, get ready for it. It's the "new" morality in america, heterosexual advances are SCANDELOUS!!! but gay marriage, serial sodomy and queer perversion is fine.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Messing around on your wife isn't "as bad" as many of the crimes the afroletes have committed. However, I won't give Favre a "pass" on this just because he's White. If he's cheated on his wife it's wrong, but not a "crime" nor on par with the mass cultural marxist agenda being deployed throughout the globe.

I think the MSM will make a big to-do of this because he's a "superstar" & (partially) because he's White. I think this is none of the NFL's business, as he didn't commit a crime...just showed little integrity. This should be the (private) business of Favre & his wife...not fodder for the (new) rags.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

white is right

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
You guys are hard to please. Still waiting for that white athlete that has super powers and lives the private life of a saint are we? Good luck with that.
Yes even Spiderman committed fornication with Mary Jane and Clark Kent engaged in fornication with Lois Lane in Superman II. I think Captain America is still Simon Pure. Edited by: white is right

DWFan

Mentor
jaxvid said:
Menelik said:

No question, get ready for it. It's the "new" morality in america, heterosexual advances are SCANDELOUS!!! but gay marriage, serial sodomy and queer perversion is fine.

If gays were faithful they'd be one step ahead of Favre. Edited by: DWFan

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cultural Marxist Central ESPN is now "reporting" that Favre' never-to-be-broken Iron Man streak is now in "jeopardy." At this point I hope that happens. If Favre had "come out" as homosexual he would be a great hero forever in the eyes of the Cultural Marxists. If the dictatorship punishes him for being a lowlife heterosexual, who knows, a few more Drunk White Fans might be roused from their zombie state.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cultural Marxist Central ESPN is also "reporting" that Sturger is "reluctantly cooperating" with "authorities." If she's not a jewess, she should be. Looks like Favre acted like a 3 year old and was puttyin the hands of a professional whore.Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall said:
Cultural Marxist Central ESPN is also "reporting" that Sturger is "reluctantly cooperating" with "authorities."  If she's not a jewess, she should be.  Looks like Favre acted like a 3 year old and was putty in the hands of a professional whore.

Absolutely. This is one reason Favre can't leave football as it is a kind of permanent childhood. No awareness of the trouble he could get into either.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Just like the article I previously posted there will most likely be more women who come out and say Favre had a relationship with them or hit on them. If Favre did what was alleged I have no sympathy for him and he should suffer any consequences that get handed down. He can actually get suspended even if there was no crime committed so he may have to sit out a few games. The media is saying a suspension is unlikely since Favre is a "first time" offender.