Favre SEX Scandal!!!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
The NFL is looking into allegations Brett Favre sent racy messages, nude photos

Florham Park, N.J. â€" The NFL says it is reviewing allegations involving the Vikings' Brett Favre, who the website Deadspin says sent racy messages and nude photos to a former sideline reporter while he played for the Jets.

League spokesman Greg Aiello said Friday, "We are reviewing the matter," when asked about reports that Favre sent voice mails and photos to Jenn Sterger.

Asked about the website report on Thursday, Favre, now with the Minnesota Vikings, said, "I'm not getting into that."

He tried "getting into that" (Jenn Sterger) dirty old man, now I like him even more!
smiley15.gif

Jenn Sterger

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Favre's taste is impeccable. His judgement may not be, but that's all speculative.

Ladyfiaran

Why is this even an issue, he's guilty of having hot taste in chicks
smiley9.gif
Don't you think they got bigger fish to fry?
smiley2.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Public figures have zero privacy anymore. They have to figure that every private conversation they have may be recorded, especially if they're a politician or aspiring politician, and that every text and email is fair game. It's surprising Favre wasn't aware of that when/if he was acting in such a lowlife manner, because that's how it is in this supposed "free" country.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
More Jenn, hey, why not?
big_Jenn%2520Sterger01.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I hope he completed that pass!
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Wow, y'all are something else!
smiley36.gif
She's pretty easy on the eyes, but I don't care too much for the bolt-ons or that nose.

Don Wassall said:
Public figures have zero privacy anymore.  They have to figure that every private conversation they have may be recorded, especially if they're a politician or aspiring politician, and that every text and email is fair game.  It's surprising Favre wasn't aware of that when/if he was acting in such a lowlife manner, because that's how it is in this supposed "free" country. 

I don't believe Favre was aware of it. Like Roethlisberger, he has no sense of self-preservation, or is under the illusion that he is protected from getting in trouble.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
jenn-sterger.jpg
I'd say Favre has pretty good taste in women.
Dang! As Borat would say, "wah wah wee wah"!

Favre is an all-time great and certainly one of my favorite athletes but the guy seems only slightly brighter than the afroletes he's throwing footballs to. Just plain dumb on his part.

icsept

Master
So this fake-titted skank is a "reporter" who gives an athlete her personal cell phone number and then has a problem when he uses it. So, what does this have to do with football? None of Roger Goodell's business.

j41181

Master
So? Big deal! Brett Favre's being what he's always been, a HOT-BLOODED MALE!
smiley15.gif

If he raped her, that's another issue.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Is it true he sent her pics of his member? If so he is degenerate and a dummy. Also, nice on how he is showing respect to his wife and mother of his children. Big time AH. I knew there was something about him I detested.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Is it true he sent her pics of his member? If so he is degenerate and a dummy. Also, nice on how he is showing respect to his wife and mother of his children. Big time AH. I knew there was something about him I detested.

Yeah, I was thinking about his wife and kids the minute I read about this story. Since he refused to comment on it, he most likely did it. Pretty pathetic way to go out, as I believe this will be his last year.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
sport historian said:
Don Wassall said:
Public figures have zero privacy anymore.  They have to figure that every private conversation they have may be recorded, especially if they're a politician or aspiring politician, and that every text and email is fair game.  It's surprising Favre wasn't aware of that when/if he was acting in such a lowlife manner, because that's how it is in this supposed "free" country. 

I don't believe Favre was aware of it. Like Roethlisberger, he has no sense of self-preservation, or is under the illusion that he is protected from getting in trouble.

Absolutely. In this modern "mainstream" media era, everything seems to be exposed for these big time athletes. You'd think he'd understand that. If he's fooling around on his wife, then he looses credit in my book.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Butt Farve being the lord, god, king narcisst, this should have come as no surprise. Come playoff time Butt will throw an another ill advised pass into an opposing affelet's hands and actually catches the ball. Thus ends another season with this guy. A season of hope and promise ends in disaster and ridicule.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I've lost a lot of respect for Favre. His supposed "retirements" in my opinion were nothing more than publicity stunts. I also don't like the fact that he supports rapper LiL Wayne.

DWFan

Mentor
I thought he was cool back when he was addicted to pain pills. I thought he was the kind of easygoing hick that I get along with. But his behavior when Sapp purposefully and senselessly hurt Clifton was astonishing. I hate the guy since then and more or less consider him a wigger. Cheating on his wife just shows that same character in action.
For him to have kept up that retarded pro-wrestling schtick with Sapp after Clifton was hurt is disgusting.

Hardly as scandalous as beating your wife or raping a woman, that is a true "scandal" and is standard behaviour for some affletes.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You guys are hard to please. Still waiting for that white athlete that has super powers and lives the private life of a saint are we? Good luck with that.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid, I pull for on the field, but don't condone adultery...especially via White men. We need to set (& keep) the bar/standards higher (IMHO).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Jaxvid, I pull for on the field, but don't condone adultery...especially via White men. We need to set (& keep) the bar/standards higher (IMHO).

Agreed.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
DixieDestroyer said:

Agreed.

I do too. Obviously no one can judge his marriage, but I've always been impressed by the way Brett's wife is always there cheering for him and otherwise being a good public role model. Pathetic behavior by Favre, and the skank is the one who made his antics public. They're both lowlife.Edited by: Don Wassall