Fabio Cerutti

albinosprint

Mentor
white lightning said:
Wariner is supposed to race in the 400 against Merrit as well but I'm hearing he might have pulled out. See what tommorow brings.

commenting on JW.

albinosprint

Mentor
would be nice to see Fabio bust his best tomorrow.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Fabio was horrible today. He ran a 10.36 to finish way back of the winner. I don't know what is going on with him but he better get it straightened out soon. The Italian Nationl Champs and the World Championships are right around the corner. Collio wasn't much better. Both of these guys are just running average times. There again possibly a case of too long a season. Both of these guys competed indoors. Fabio didn't start his outdoor season until late however. Let's see what happend in his next race but I'm shocked at how slow he ran.

StarWars

Mentor
Very odd. If guess PED cycling is not out of the question. Fabio always runs fast when he starts well, and slow when he dosen't. Huh...

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping Fabio can bounce back soon. He needs to get one more fast race under his belt before the world champs start in three weeks. His seasons best is still a 10.15 which is good but he should have been able to break his p.b. by now. It's been a up and down year but he may just be saving the best for last. Good luck Fabio!