Earthquake in Haiti

guest301

Hall of Famer
WASP said:
I did not mean to tar all pro-lifers with the same brush and apologize if it came across that way. I was referring to the politically correct "conservatives" who attack abortion as "racist," just like the "conservatives" who say leftists are anti-black "racists."

Glad you cleared that up, Wasp. One could make the argument that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger was racist as it was her goal to make abortions widely available in the minority communities to kill them off and reduce their numbers so in that sense abortion can be racist, of course tens of millions of white babies have also been aborted as well since Roe vs Wade. Abortion is a moral issue to me and I tend not to think of race all that much on the abortion topic, all of it is murder no matter what the racial makeup of the innocent baby is involved.

Westside

Hall of Famer
301 when you mentioned that Haiti is heavily involved in satanism, and voodoo, it cleared up why Pat Robertson said the Island had a pack with the devil. I was wondering why a religious man would say such a thing.

If I had any black friends on that island I would be very concerned for them, that being said, this is just another example of the West(white people) coming to the rescue of the affelet kindred with one hand and on the other hand suppressing our thoughts....like "when are you people ever going to get your act together i.e. running a functioning government based on the rule of law, building structures based on todays codes, having a plan for a major disaster? When!!!

Its the same old frustrating and expensive story with these people. They have contributed so little to mankind, but yet have been a major burden and pain in the ass for time in memorial.

I guess I will send a contribution to help these "people" when I get around to it.
smiley7.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Re: God's judgments of Haiti:

Aren't there videos circulating of Haitians singing songs and praising God (Christian God) in the midst of the rubble of their churches and neighborhoods? We were talking about it today; I haven't seen it but my co-workers were talking about it.

Bart

Hall of Famer
WASP said:
The insanity of "pro-lifers": attacking an abortion practitioner for opposing immigration and calling her racist for not wanting to flood the United States with Haitians. Another anti-white "pro-lifer" calls abortion "black genocide."

I don't know anything about Joyce Tarnow and what she believes. However, the quotes in the article attributed to her are refreshing.

Tarnow told the New Times at the time that she supports population control because America "can't take all the people in the world."

"We need to help nations that can subsist and let others wither on the vine," she said.

She told the newspaper that Haiti, and third-world nations like it with high populations, "has denuded the whole land."

Her advice for the country? "Stew in your own juices."

Menelik

Mentor
guest301 said:
I am taking kind of a left field turn on this topic but here goes. Haiti lost it's Presidential Palace,Parliament building and their version of a Supreme Court building in a matter of minutes. Is somebody saying something to them, it smacks of a judgement to me. I guess one could make the argument that the island is so small that any major earthquake would have done this, maybe so. But what if a massive tornado hit DC and we lost the White House, Supreme Court and the Congressional building in one day, what would we think about that?. Well we would probably celebrate at Caste Football but wouldn't the message from something like that be very obvious. I'm not sure what I think just kind of throwing some food against the wall and seeing if anything sticks. Haiti is known for it's deep roots in satanism, voodoo and other cult-like practices and so I tend to wonder if it's a judgement but who knows.

IMHOno.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
It's silly to think of natural disasters in terms of some divine retribution. There are a lot more deserving targets of God's wrath then a poor run down Carribean island nation.

Europe

Mentor
jaxvid said:
It's silly to think of natural disasters in terms of some divine retribution. There are a lot more deserving targets of God's wrath then a poor run down Carribean island nation.

Agreed.

Bear Backer

Mentor
100 million so far in aid. In reality though, by the time it is all said and done it will be in the tens of billions of dollars spent in aid, loans and operations costs for a nation that truly will not appreciate it one bit, that will promptly destroy what infrastructure is rebuilt in record pace. It will be like putting money in a big pile and burning it, the same as aid to Africa. Not to mention they are already calling for special consideration to Haitians in this country regardless of their immigration status. That means for at least the time being, probably more like eternity, we won't be able to deport Haitian illegals. Combine that with the fact that we have removed the restriction on those with HIV from entering the country legally and we can expect both a giant waste of money in terms of dollars as well as picking up many tens of thousands of needy Haitians, many with aids who will suck medical resources and we won't be able to get rid of them. The same Haitians who are now running around looting their country while carrying machetes and shooting each other. They will give a touch more diversity to our already diverse cities and some of them even find their way to our small towns where they will inject a much needed dose of diversity to otherwise lacking communities. THIS COUNTRY MAKES ME SICK! I would rather see it die quickly than the death of 1000 cuts that we are experiencing.

Westside

Hall of Famer
This situation is devolving into chaos and every AK (affelet kindred) for himself. Wide scale looting, murder and mayhem, no sense of team effort or humanity, just a bunch of natives running wild amougnst the dead looking for targets of opportunity. Truely disgusting. This is Katrina all over again, but on much wilder scale.

The West (Whites) will have to establish order amougnst this mob. Maybe Sean Penn should fly first class there, get in a motor boat and patrol the coast with a holstered gun looking for AK survivors amoungst the natives and firing warning shots if the AKs giving him sh*t.
smiley36.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
I had the unhappy experience of being in haiti years ago. The earthquake is a bad thing for them, but just more disaster on top of the daily disaster that is life there.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
301 when you mentioned that Haiti is heavily involved in satanism, and voodoo, it cleared up why Pat Robertson said the Island had a pack with the devil. I was wondering why a religious man would say such a thing.

I have not really looked at what Pat Robertson had to say about it, I was just going off what I know about Haiti and the possible reasons for this tragedy.

guest301

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:

I believe in a active and involved God in the affairs of men. I also believe in divine blessings upon a nation and divine retribution when he chooses to do so. If that seems silly to some of you, so be it. I am not saying God is behind every natural disaster but the circumstances of this one with the loss of their Presidential palace, Parliament building,main courthouse and the UN building made me wonder if this was divine retribution for years of Satanism, voodoo and a corrupt and very violent one family rule despotic goverment. That doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for these people and want to help.

guest301

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Re: God's judgments of Haiti:

Aren't there videos circulating of Haitians singing songs and praising God (Christian God) in the midst of the rubble of their churches and neighborhoods? We were talking about it today; I haven't seen it but my co-workers were talking about it.

Yes I saw that video last night. It was very encouraging to see that. I also saw videos of alot of looting last night as well.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
100 million so far in aid. In reality though, by the time it is all said and done it will be in the tens of billions of dollars spent in aid, loans and operations costs for a nation that truly will not appreciate it one bit, that will promptly destroy what infrastructure is rebuilt in record pace. It will be like putting money in a big pile and burning it, the same as aid to Africa. Not to mention they are already calling for special consideration to Haitians in this country regardless of their immigration status. That means for at least the time being, probably more like eternity, we won't be able to deport Haitian illegals. Combine that with the fact that we have removed the restriction on those with HIV from entering the country legally and we can expect both a giant waste of money in terms of dollars as well as picking up many tens of thousands of needy Haitians, many with aids who will suck medical resources and we won't be able to get rid of them. The same Haitians who are now running around looting their country while carrying machetes and shooting each other. They will give a touch more diversity to our already diverse cities and some of them even find their way to our small towns where they will inject a much needed dose of diversity to otherwise lacking communities. THIS COUNTRY MAKES ME SICK! I would rather see it die quickly than the death of 1000 cuts that we are experiencing.

All natural disasters are treated like bloody meat in a tank of vicious piranhas.

All members of the PTB / Z.O.G. come out on top, as usual. The media will get to paint their archetypal "pity"Â￾ portrait of a non-white nation of animalistic natives with an odious history of raping / torturing / killing of whites ala South Africa"¦.the AmeriCON governmental system can continue to piss away money which was race-hustled from white Americans"¦.the Rabbis will get to heave more violent black islanders into the already-putrid cities of white nations.

Why should I feel culpable or bad or donate money (other than my tax money, which was promptly donated "for me"Â￾) for a nation of people who would kill / rob me on-site? To all the Zionist-Christians who disagree with that outlook"¦.by all means, abandon your white families and go "serve God"Â￾ in Haiti or Africa or South American. Go be a "fisher of men,"Â￾ so can come home in a body bag like all the rest of imitation martyrs. Edited by: Thrashen

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Even worse, one "pastor" (guess his race?) sent his 15-year-old daughter to Haiti (with a group of other "missionaries")!! f**kin' idiot!

I learned this from FOX News.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Bear Backer said:

All natural disasters are treated like bloody meat in a tank of vicious piranhas.

All members of the PTB / Z.O.G. come out on top, as usual. The media will get to paint their archetypal "pity"Â￾ portrait of a non-white nation of animalistic natives with an odious history of raping / torturing / killing of whites ala South Africa"¦.the AmeriCON governmental system can continue to piss away money which was race-hustled from white Americans"¦.the Rabbis will get to heave more violent black islanders into the already-putrid cities of white nations.

Why should I feel culpable or bad or donate money (other than my tax money, which was promptly donated "for me"Â￾) for a nation of people who would kill / rob me on-site? To all the Zionist-Christians who disagree with that outlook"¦.by all means, abandon your white families and go "serve God"Â￾ in Haiti or Africa or South American. Go be a "fisher of men,"Â￾ so can come home in a body bag like all the rest of imitation martyrs.

Another outstanding summary!
smiley32.gif
How nice that PTB shill Obongo already pledged $100 million in relief.
smiley7.gif
Evidently, the earthquake is also putting race traitor's adoption plans in limbo as well...

Race traitor's "adoption" plans in limbo

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

guest301 said:
jaxvid said:

I believe in a active and involved God in the affairs of men. I also believe in divine blessings upon a nation and divine retribution when he chooses to do so. If that seems silly to some of you, so be it. I am not saying God is behind every natural disaster but the circumstances of this one with the loss of their Presidential palace, Parliament building,main courthouse and the UN building made me wonder if this was divine retribution for years of Satanism, voodoo and a corrupt and very violent one family rule despotic goverment. That doesn't mean I don't feel sorry for these people and want to help.
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Piglet Angelina Jolie donated a million dollars. Anything to help the struggling black man while white populations are declining all over the world and there are tons of whites suffering in countries such as Russia. The black man is first on the agenda I guess.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Bear Backer said:

Why should I feel culpable or bad or donate money (other than my tax money, which was promptly donated "for me"Â￾) for a nation of people who would kill / rob me on-site? To all the Zionist-Christians who disagree with that outlook"¦.by all means, abandon your white families and go "serve God"Â￾ in Haiti or Africa or South American. Go be a "fisher of men,"Â￾ so can come home in a body bag like all the rest of imitation martyrs.

BUMP!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

foobar75

Master
Is anyone really surprised at all this? Well, here at CF, of course not. I knew like the back of my hand that blacks would be blacks in very short order, and indeed, the looting and chaos has begun. You would never, ever see this kind of stuff with white people. For instance, does anyone remember those floods in the Midwest (especially Iowa) a few years ago that were truly devastating? I don't think I saw a single person asking for help or looting and looking for opportunities amidst the disaster. It was just a lot of people banding together and helping each other out. There are many more examples of this all over the world. In Turkey, there was a massive Earthquake a few years back, same in Pakistan. And of course, the Asian Tsunami of 2004. You never saw this sort of behavior from those people.

I'm certainly not going to donate a cent to these people, who, as Thrashen indicated, wouldn't hesitate to shoot and kill me in a split second if they had the opportunity. Edited by: foobar75