Earthquake in Haiti

Tom Iron

Mentor
Okay, here's the letter. Notice, the use of the word "educators." We have to try to use the enemies "buzzwords" as much as we can so as to be givena chance to get our points across.

Use Haiti history as teaching tool
February 5, 2010

Comments(7)Recommend
This is an excellent time for our educators to take the opportunity to teach our students just why the scale of death and damage was so extensive in Haiti.
Any country built on a foundation of extreme savagery, indolence, corruption and superstition as Haiti is, is bound to experience much more suffering than a normal society that undergoes the same type of natural disaster.

Tom Iron...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Good article/post Tom! I've written commentary in my college paper when I was a student (regarding the "ban" on Colorado for their stand against sodomites). I also post on the AJC.com from time to time, and most comments are "allowed". It's good to try and educate those who aren't totally sheeplized zombies!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Matra1 said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Looks like the racially-castrated, cultural marxist induced "do-gooders" were so anxious to score "PC brownie" points (whilst betraying their race) that they're now in hot water.

U.S. "Christians" Arrested For Snatching Haitian Kids

I'd like to see those Baptists rot in a Haitian jail.

10 (White) American Baptists Charged With Kidnapping Haitian Kids

Looks like the race traitors might get off the hook...

Haitian Judge Recommends Release of Missionaries

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Looks like Hollyweirdos "BrAngelina" is adopting another turd-world kid...this one from where else...Haiti.
smiley8.gif

Cultural Marxist Shills "Brangelia" to Adopt Haitian

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I do feel bad for this poor country who was unlucky enough to be struck by an earthquake. But today I had to sit through a 30 minute assembly at our school with a Haitian "Doctor" babbling about why we should donate. That was my tipping point. Haiti was and has been a sh*t hole for some time. Now they expect the white world to pitch in money for the "earthquake" gimme a break. He kept saying that $200 a year would pay for a kids education. Yeah and what happens after that money is up? Come begging to us to pay for more? They need to overhaul the whole country, so giving them my money is pointless. If anything I'll donate clothes.
Anyways, I chose not to donate. After sitting through a sad slide show, the last slide says god will help these people and so can you. It was such a guilt trip.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Why would God help them? Didn't he just send an earthquake. He could've helped them by not sending the earthquake. I don't think God likes them.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why do whites always have to help blacks? They should be self sufficient. While the population of whites in Europe and all over the world is decreasing constantly I'm supposed to send money to save the black man. There are plenty of poor whites all over the world and I would help them first.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
CDB15, glad to know you didn't fall into that "White guilt" propaganda & shell out your $ for the untermenschen. You are wise beyond your years partner!
smiley20.gif
smiley1.gif

Are any of your school peers aware that this assembly "speech" is bogus propaganda, or do most of them fall for that hogwash?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
White volunteers have clearly not done enough! White racism is surely to blame! White people send more money and supplies immediately ... and then go die, racist pigs that you are. but wait until after you helpout blackie, of course.
smiley2.gif

Cholera outbreak hits rural Haiti ... at least 142 dead.