Earthquake in Haiti

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Do you think the US taxpayer (me and you) will be shelling out anything for this?
smiley7.gif

First thing I heard from the talking heads was how some US govt agency was gearing up to rush relief and disaster aid to that hell hole. Nice. Our economy is dying, people are losing their homes and the govt is going to dump a billion dollars into a foreign country.

emt1

Guru
Yup, a bunch of bs, obongo should just give them a 50 thousand doller check like he did to italy last year

In fairness, it's going to be very hard to tell what part of the devastation was actually caused by the earthquake and wasn't there already.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Our government (financed by we the taxpayers) shouldn't be in the business of giving ANY handouts to other nations...irregardless of what the cause. Let private and charitable organizations handle the disaster relief(s), etc. As JaxVid (rightly) alluded to, we DO NOT have the extra (fiat) dollars to be giving to turd world nations!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Our turd world gift bonanza budget is larger than the economies of the vast majority of the worlds nations already. But giving a bunch of dough to the Haitians will score points for Obumma with the black caucus here in the US.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Here is another story in regards to the Haitian calamity. As it turns out, the UN building there collapsed and 100 of our finest United Nations workers and officials are missing, presumed dead in the rubble. You may decide whether or not this is a positive story.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
It's estimated that 100,000 are dead in the deadly quake. There is nothing positive about this at all. I'm actually more concerned of seeing more of the Haitian orphans get adopted again to the USA and Europe.

There is too many USA and European adoptions for heaven's sake.

The motherland of Africa should take more responsibility on it's OWN kind.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
And it's the evil "white man" Going down and pulling them out of the rubble!
smiley68.gif
Don't they say white people are the "Cancer" of the world?????

They sure do Lost. White people are the "devils" yet it is white people who send billions to poor countries all over Africa and other parts of the world. Who do you think is going to take care of these Haitian orphans? Surely there will be some whites who will jump right into the mix and adopt the negroes. After all we need to help those who hate us.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Anyway a firm distiction should be made between private charity, ie adopting kids, and public charity, ie money out of the US treasury. One is given voluntarily with full consent, the other is from money TAKEN by force by the govt.

Adoption while sometimes misguided can be considered a laudable thing, govt charity is nothing but a transfer of money from one person to another without that person's consent.

I want zero of my tax dollars to go to Haiti, if I was asked for a personal contribution I might be inclined to give, but that is my own personal choice.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Atlanta "Urinal & Constipation" (AJC) negress, arch-Marxist hack Cynthia Tucker calls for America to embrace MORE Haitians...

AJC's Tucker - Allow Haitians into U.S.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33 said:
lost said:
And it's the evil "white man" Going down and pulling them out of the rubble!
smiley68.gif
Don't they say white people are the "Cancer" of the world?????
They sure do Lost.  White people are the "devils" yet it is white people who send billions to poor countries all over Africa and other parts of the world.  Who do you think is going to take care of these Haitian orphans?  Surely there will be some whites who will jump right into the mix and adopt the negroes.  After all we need to help those who hate us.
SO True!
smiley19.gif

j41181

Master
It's a mandatory for the world's rich nations to help a backward country like Haiti. What do we get in return for helping such poor people?

NOTHING!!!!!</font>
smiley42.gif
smiley35.gif

No matter how much aid is given, they never get back on their feet. These people don't know how to help themselves.

j41181 said:
It's a mandatory for the world's rich nations to help a backward country like Haiti. What do we get in return for helping such poor people?

NOTHING!!!!!</font>
smiley42.gif
smiley35.gif

No matter how much aid is given, they never get back on their feet. These people don't know how to help themselves.
They know how to kill white people! Remember reading about the 1790's???? They killed the French like dogs!!

j41181

Master
lost said:
j41181 said:

NOTHING!!!!!</font>
smiley42.gif
smiley35.gif

They know how to kill white people! Remember reading about the 1790's???? They killed the French like dogs!!
I already knew that. First country of the hemisphere to become independent, and also the filthy cesspool of the hemisphere.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Atlanta "Urinal &amp; Constipation" (AJC) negress, arch-Marxist hack Cynthia Tucker calls for America to embrace MORE Haitians...

AJC's Tucker - Allow Haitians into U.S.

Allow more Haitians into this country? For what so that the genocide of whites in America by blacks can rise to epic proportions? So that his country can go down the toilet a little faster than it already is? Now Tucker wants white support but the rest of the time she's calling us white devils .

foobar75

Master
That b**** Tucker, she's an embarrassment to humanity, that's all. All you need to know about Haitians is by reading up on the massive gang problem in Miami. Since virtually all Haitians are up to no good, the ones already allowed into the US have taken up the one thing that suits them right.

We already have a problem with freaking Somalian animals running loose in various parts of the country causing all sorts of problems, now we need more Haitians?
smiley7.gif
Edited by: foobar75

Riddlewire

Master
If the choice is between giving them billions of dollars or accepting them as refugees, I vote for giving them the cash.
I live along "Katrina Alley", a zone where tens of thousands of Hurricane Katrina refugees were invited to resettle. It was supposed to be temporary, but at least half of them never left. They were given as much charity as you can provide another person - shelter, food, jobs. And, in return, they brought with them gangs, drugs, theft, rape, and murder.
If America is forced to accept Haitian refugees, it won't just be temporary, it won't be just be tens of thousands, and it won't just be crime that they bring with them. Accompanying those unwashed millions will be disease, poverty, and (worst of all) new votes for the Democrats. Yes, I'm certain that they will all be fast-tracked to citizenship and voting rights in time for the 2010 elections. If that happens, pay careful attention to their residence distribution. They will most likely be placed in districts with incumbent democrat senators who are up for reelection. Unfortunately, that means Arkansas will be getting yet another horde of unwanted new citizens.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Because of this quake, I want to know how many White "missionaries" (race traitors) have "gone to God"..

Haiti is so crowded because, as we know, blacks always overpopulate.. so any White "missionary" that cared about the people (who hate their guts) would practice castration on a wide-scale. That's the only possible "help" that can be offered.

My fear is that they will demand that more Haitians enter this country as "refugee." Of course, they will never leave.
Instead we should send Cynthia Tucker to help these people in Haiti. She would know more than any white guy anyway.Edited by: screamingeagle

guest301

Hall of Famer
I am taking kind of a left field turn on this topic but here goes. Haiti lost it's Presidential Palace,Parliament building and their version of a Supreme Court building in a matter of minutes. Is somebody saying something to them, it smacks of a judgement to me. I guess one could make the argument that the island is so small that any major earthquake would have done this, maybe so. But what if a massive tornado hit DC and we lost the White House, Supreme Court and the Congressional building in one day, what would we think about that?. Well we would probably celebrate at Caste Football but wouldn't the message from something like that be very obvious. I'm not sure what I think just kind of throwing some food against the wall and seeing if anything sticks. Haiti is known for it's deep roots in satanism, voodoo and other cult-like practices and so I tend to wonder if it's a judgement but who knows.

StarWars

Mentor
jaxvid said:
I want zero of my tax dollars to go to Haiti, if I was asked for a personal contribution I might be inclined to give, but that is my own personal choice.
smiley32.gif

guest301

Hall of Famer
There are all types of pro-lifers of which I am one and probably many others at CF. Don't tar us all with the same brush.Edited by: guest301

StarWars

Mentor
Abortion does solve crime in the inner city by stopping thugs from being born. And it's their fault if they want to possibly go to hell. Soooo, why not make it legal? I am undecided, but I'd never support "women's rights" for the reasons our media does.