Caste Matchups Week Ten

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Will anyone score tonight in this game between the alleged top two teams in the country? Looks like the White LSU QB Lee is the fall guy and has quickly been replaced with thug Jefferson. This game so far has been mostly garbage.

Should Stanford be penalized for their "slow-start" against Oregon State?

northwinds

Mentor
Will anyone score tonight in this game between the alleged top two teams in the country? Looks like the White LSU QB Lee is the fall guy and has quickly been replaced with thug Jefferson. This game so far has been mostly garbage.

Yep, I noticed this, with the announcers quickly jumping onto the Jefferson bandwagon.....with the obligatory camera cuts to the fallen Jarret Lee on the sideline who had the audacity to throw an interception....forget that he led LSU to the NO. 1 ranking in the country while the authorities in Louisisana were deciding whether to prosecute Jefferson for a felony....Lee has now thoroughly disgraced himself on one play and is done. Roll friggin' Tide at this point....and I hope its on a fourth quarter pick six on Jefferson....

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Bama started 4 whites and LSU 5.

Both defenses were the prefered SEC/HBCU 100% black and 100% racist.

LSU seemed to be a tad more white with their subs and on the sidelines. But if Jefferson is taking over I'd prefer Bama to win and have Stanford meet Bama in a true caste matchup for the championship.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
At least the other conferences have a respectable number of Whites on their teams (Pac-12, Big-12, Big-10, etc). The SEC is in a league of its own when it comes to black worship and promotion of black athletic supremacy. Given the history of the South, I find it hard to fathom this has been allowed to happen.

I wouldn't call still having a minority of Whites respectable. The FedGov's gunpoint forcing of integration pretty much killed the will of most Whites to fight back to any of the cultural Marxist social engineering in the 1960s. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that many Southerners are now heavily on board the diversity train. Besides, I doubt most fans of those other conferences are so racially aware that they detest SEC because they are so black. Indeed, they are DWFs as well. Southern Whites were the most denigrated Whites in the days of segregation and we are still the most denigrated people in the country. Some things never change, including the rest of the country's refusal to look in the mirror when trying to figure out why things are the way they are in the South.

Highlander

Mentor
WR Jeremy Ebert of Northwestern had an 81 yard TD catch and run in which he gained separation on the Nebraska d-backs chasing him. I've seen a replay of it on three different networks now, and not once did any of the announcers -- who would be all over a receiver's speed on such a play if he was black -- say anything about Ebert's "wheels," instead the quarterback was given all the credit for the play.
Wow, I just saw your comment now. I posted the same observation not long ago.

As a follow-up, here's what Ebert said about the play:

"Kain saw the safety roll down and I had man-to-man coverage. Kain threw a great ball and I was lucky to be able to outrun him," said Ebert, who went over 2,000 yards receiving for his career and had a career-high 147 yards on six catches Saturday.

MikeCaffey

Heres to Boise State putting up at least 60 points on mostly black UNLV. Look for Hunter Lee to run for 143 yards against Fresno State despite the incredible DL Logan Harrell.

foobar75

Master
I'm curious to see how Herbie and company will spin this SEC masterpiece tonight.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
This is a chess match between Miles and Saban, and Saban's squad hasn't taken advantage of several opportunities to score. Simple as that. Bama's D has been damn stout.

Onto OT!

Highlander

Mentor
Helluva game between K-State and OSU.

Klein is a warrior...so far 26 rushes for 118 yards and 3 TDs and 19/28 for 196 yards and 1TD (1INT)

Brandon Weeden, 36/46 for 500 yards and 4tds (2INTS).

EDIT: Klein finishes with 145 yards on 29 carries in, unfortunately, a losing effort.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Klein should be being discussed far more nation wide. They fight hard and compete every week. Kstate has a great record and it's mostly due to the play of their superstar qb. He is the best running/passing qb in the nation. Tonight was his 4th 100 yard game and he did it against the number 3 team in the country. The kid can flat out play.

Zach Line was fun to watch today too. What a game with UCLA and ASU. Prince is another great running qb. He just needs to get more experience as a passer which will come in time.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Saban's strategy was sound, but, if you look at the play where Marquise Maze let the punt sail over him, that killed the momentum that Bama was building. He's the goat.

The Maze throw that was ripped out of Michael William's hands, right before his back slammed into the ground, was simply flukish, so I can't really blame anyone there. A catch there would have had them on the 1-yard line, and they would have almost certainly punched it in.

With this loss, Saban has opened himself up to criticism, primarily for the failures of his special teams. He will be criticized.

foobar75

Master

Considering all the hype leading it up to it, and what was at stake, yeah, it was garbage. Not a single TD was scored, lots of missed FGs, TOs and mistakes (mostly by Alabama), so if this is allegedly the best college football has to offer, we've got problems.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Considering all the hype leading it up to it, and what was at stake, yeah, it was garbage. Not a single TD was scored, lots of missed FGs, TOs and mistakes (mostly by Alabama), so if this is allegedly the best college football has to offer, we've got problems.

This was billed as a defensive game. I don't see it as worse than the many lopsided PAC-12 scores or the "unstoppable" Big 12 teams putting up video-game numbers. It is possible to play excellent defense.

LSUs secondary is legit, and their true strength, while it's d-line is overrated. Saban wasn't going to go all "airraid" (having a young QB, too) because that would literally be giving the game away. Alabama would have gotten smacked..

Alabama and LSU will go to Bowls, and we'll see what happens. I think they'll score double-digits. :wink:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
This was billed as a defensive game. I don't see it as worse than the many lopsided PAC-12 scores or the "unstoppable" Big 12 teams putting up video-game numbers. It is possible to play excellent defense.

LSUs secondary is legit, and their true strength, while it's d-line is overrated. Saban wasn't going to go all "airraid" (having a young QB, too) because that would literally be giving the game away. Alabama would have gotten smacked..

Alabama and LSU will go to Bowls, and we'll see what happens. I think they'll score double-digits. :wink:

I don't know how anyone could watch that blackfest and comment on it approvingly. I know you are a football fan but I watch games like that with all black teams making mental mistakes and dropping easy passes and slipping in the middle of a clear field and wish I was watching BYU vs Airforce.

Back in the all-white SEC (which I remember), low-scoring games were common. You had mistakes, especially missed field goals and interceptions, in those days, too.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
LSU is slightly whiter and they have a better chance of losing so last nights result was good. Am hoping for a Stanford-Boise State whitefest or a Stanford- LSU caste matchup for the national championship.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Back in the all-white SEC (which I remember), low-scoring games were common. You had mistakes, especially missed field goals and interceptions, in those days, too.

I don't think there ever were any mistakes, missed field goals or interceptions back in the all white SEC days. :dodgy:

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I think SEC football right now seems wild, and not very good. That's just my opinion and obviously since the SEC is really popular my opinion matters little.

It's American society today, I guess. The Black overrepresentation in the SEC is an artificial construct and not really one based on merit. White people are capable of being just as incompetent on the field as Black people, and I think Whites, as a group, are capable of a higher standard of athletic play overall. But oh well.

Whites are the only racial group I can think of where it's seen as an overwhelmingly positive thing to praise (and overpraise) members of other ethnic groups, but praising members of your own group, or even simply acknowledging competence in members of your own group, is seen as racist.

Indeed, it seems like White men have been put in their place, as people whose sole role in life is to praise everything non-White, and to ridicule everything that IS White.

I actually wouldn't mind mostly-Black college teams that much if the players at least conducted themselves like responsible human beings and as sensible role models and got into college in the first place because they were smart.

However, society worships "thugs" and the loser Wheegroes that do the worshipping think it's cool to "act Black." And "acting Black" to them means acting like a worthless, degenerate loser criminal. DWFs are incredibly racist and they don't even realize it.

Pathetic.

To me, there shouldn't be any such thing as "acting Black."

You're an American, so act like a proud, educated and intelligent American regardless of your color.

DWFs don't want that. They want to laugh and cheer for minstrels.

Racism will always exist in a harmful way, and these same people who call US racist are instead the most racist people of all.

Having said all that, I think White athletes are just as good as Black athletes, and in many cases demonstratably superior. They should be more heavily represented in the SEC. But, as I said already, the White fans like to watch chimpanzees. NOT Black athletes. Chimpanzees.

icsept

Master
The SEC receives a disproportionate number of the best black players. When they win national championships with primarily black players, it creates a misperception of black superiority. Other coaches then emulate and stock their teams with inferior black athletes. If the best White talent was concentrated in a particular league, you would see great success.

wile

Master
SEC football, plainly speaking I'm not interested in blacks, period. Not a hate thing but I simply find no interest in non-whites. My attention starts to flag quickly when watching anything non-white.