Carl Froch

Westside

Hall of Famer
This will be an explosive fight. I saw Froch's last fight and victory and he is a warrior with real skills. He is looking to defeat a good American black fighter to solidify this standing. Taylor is the man to do this.

Taylor, looking to continue his career as an elite fighter, knows two things, 1. if he beats Froch, he is Champ again and in the position to command great money against Supermiddleweights through Lt heavies. 2. if he loses to another great white fighter, he can never return to Littlerock to face the scorn of his peps.
smiley36.gif
He will probably have to live aboard like Marvin Hagler and star in cheap Italian B movies.
smiley36.gif

With stakes like these each fighter will leave everything in the ring. I suspect this could be a fight of the year if both are on their A game. Go Frochy!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Froch-Johnson coming up this weekend.

It's an interesting matchup. I'm a bit worried about the New York area judges giving all the closer rounds to Johnson.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Carl Froch has never let a negro boxer beat him.

He's won decisions over Pascal, Adamu and Dirrell and KOed Taylor.

Johnson is a tough opponent, but I believe Froch will once again prevail.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I will be shocked if Frochy doesn't win by UD or KO. He is too good and fresh for Johnson at this point in their careers.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I scored it 116-112 for Froch.

The early rounds were close, but Froch adjusted to Johnson's style and dominated the later rounds.

BoxingFanUK

I also saw it 116-112 Froch.

Its the first time Ive seen a fighter brawl with Glen Johnson and come out on top of the brawl!

Froch looked great tonight and surely should be on anyone's P4P top 10 list after this.
Edited by: BoxingFanUK

Westside

Hall of Famer
Sometimes the good guys wins. Froch, great victory, great payday with a hugh future payday against Ward and Bute. Gorgeous Wife and great looking baby boy. Its good to be Frochy. The World is his oyster.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I pray Froch can beat Ward. That would hopefully set him up for a fight with Lucian Bute which in my opinion could be a fight of the year.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I pray Froch can beat Ward. That would hopefully set him up for a fight with Lucian Bute which in my opinion could be a fight of the year.
I hope he can too, but I think Ward is a bad matchup for Froch..
smiley6.gif

Froch can bang just like Ward on the inside. Froch is tough and doesn't take any crap from negroes like in the Dirrell fight. I actually think Dirrell was the tougher fighter for Froch to beat because he's faster than Ward. Froch did well against Dirrell and beat him. Ward will certainly be a tougher matchup than Johnson though.

The Hock

Master
Ward and Froch are worthy finalists. Both are dedicated, tough, and know what the want to do in the ring. I always mention the soft spot on Ward's chin, but no one has found lately.

Maybe Froch can do it.

j41181

Master
I saw highlights of the Froch-Dirrell fight, and the constant holding by Dirrell was simply annoying and boring. I expect Ward to do the same thing.