Black QBs in the NFL

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Dante Culpepper was the best black QB I am familiar with as they played my local team twice a year. He had some good receivers too. After he had been injured a couple of times he became a passer and was pretty good at it. But it was a short run as is typical.

PHillisFan

Master
It's laughable that Warren Moon is the only QB blacks can muster up when talking about great quarterbacks.

Moon is a clown. He was scams pr guy leading up to the draft and whinning about the oppression da black quarterbacks in the nfl at the hands of whitey. Moon also cant figure out whether hes pro white or anti white even though he married a white woman whos spawned him a pair of mutants. Moon is your typical afleet. Ungrateful uppity big mouth. Screw Warren moon.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Josh Freeman is already pushing for a trade. Ten minutes after he gets benched he wants out. A White QB in a similar situation has to wait years to get another shot (if they ever do).

Article mentions Minnesota as a team that needs a QB. Stupid article.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Josh-Freeman-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-actively-seeking-trade-092513

The coach is the wrong color. When they had the extremely pro-black Raheem Morris the Buccaneer blacks werent complaining. The team had very few whites and I think now they will throw Schiano under the bus.,

white is right

Hall of Famer
I think we've mentioned many times here at CF that the Philadelphia Eagles have not had an "entrenched" white starting quarterback since Ron Jaworski, back around 1985?

Well, it seems a pair of Philadelphia based Jewish journalists/bloggers want the black dominance at quarterback to continue even after Michael Vick is gone:

Jonathan Tannenwald (Soft Pretzel Logic): Could Louisville’s Teddy Bridgewater be the Eagles’ quarterback savior?

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...s-quarterback-savior.html#sMvvPLwhm4gKihlT.99

Spike Eskin: My Impossible Dream Of The Eagles And Josh Freeman

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...ossible-dream-of-the-eagles-and-josh-freeman/

Now, I realize in ultra-liberal Jewish fantasy world, Freeman is an intelligent, polite, handsome Mulatto (Rabbi Al Michaels noted his "looks" on air) with a million dollar smile and incredible talent, but outstanding ESPN insider Chris Mortensen (not Jewish) recently said the Bucs have offered Freeman to all 32 teams and none are very interested in him, not even as a backup? I guess Spike can continue fantasizing about Freeman?
Freeman supposedly scored a 27 on the Wonderlic test, but he needs drugs to control high strung behaviour and has a poor attention span without them. That should have been a red flag right there when it came to his ability to be anything more than a Vince Evans type qb. If any qb was a reach it was the Mulatto as he really didn't dominate at K state.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Freeman goes to the Vikings and will be handed the job at some point. Thad Lewis (who?) somehow gets a shot in buffalo, black retreads Dennis Dixon and Pat White are being tried out for multiple teams. All the while Tim Tebow is not being brought in for a try out by anyone. Sorry but all optimisim is gone for me. No real progress is being made at any of the caste positions and the league is being flooded with black QBs given the longest leashes imaginable while white QBs are supposed to come in right away and be successful.

PHillisFan

Master
Freeman goes to the Vikings and will be handed the job at some point. Thad Lewis (who?) somehow gets a shot in buffalo, black retreads Dennis Dixon and Pat White are being tried out for multiple teams. All the while Tim Tebow is not being brought in for a try out by anyone. Sorry but all optimisim is gone for me. No real progress is being made at any of the caste positions and the league is being flooded with black QBs given the longest leashes imaginable while white QBs are supposed to come in right away and be successful.

It is unbelievable how the ps black quarterback is seen as their best chance to win. Im tuel I am pissed. His head coach could have at least given him a full week of practice and one game. He couldnt even get that. What a piece of crap organaization in buffalo. I feel bad for kiko alonso.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It is unbelievable how the ps black quarterback is seen as their best chance to win. Im tuel I am pissed. His head coach could have at least given him a full week of practice and one game. He couldnt even get that. What a piece of crap organaization in buffalo. I feel bad for kiko alonso.

The Bills are another team with a racist black GM who learned under two of the biggest caste whores - Kevin Colbert and Buddy Nix.

It's a shame more people are not paying attention or even tuned into this social engineering experiment. Like many others have said 95% of the population buys into the bull**** argument that "the best players play". All of us here know that is total and complete B.S. Professional sports are the pinnacle of racism against white people.

MetalHed

Guru

At least yesterday was bad for the quarterblack agenda- Newton played like the retard he is, Vick faked another injury which led to a great performance by Foles, the midget finally lost, and although San Fran won, Krapernick continued his descent into mediocraty.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
At least yesterday was bad for the quarterblack agenda- Newton played like the retard he is, Vick faked another injury which led to a great performance by Foles, the midget finally lost, and although San Fran won, Krapernick continued his descent into mediocraty.
This. Despite the constant propping up of the black Qbs, they keep failing.

Leonardfan, I share in your frustration sometimes but tell me, which of the black starting Qbs has looked impressive this year? The highest rated one is Tyrel Pryor who admitted he didn't know how to throw a football. What a joke the black quarterbacks have been this year. The best "black" Qb is Russell Wilson and he benefits from a good running attack and top defense. Rarely does he ever "win the game" for the Seahawks.

The NFL is looking more and more like a Minstrel Show, a parody of its former self.

icsept

Master
I'd like to see two black qbs put on a show like Manning and Romo did yesterday. Neither is a threat to run, so how on earth did they combine for 99 points? Since all the top high school and college qbs are black now, Romo and Manning probably wouldn't even merit a college scholarship.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan, I share in your frustration sometimes but tell me, which of the black starting Qbs has looked impressive this year? The highest rated one is Tyrel Pryor who admitted he didn't know how to throw a football. What a joke the black quarterbacks have been this year. The best "black" Qb is Russell Wilson and he benefits from a good running attack and top defense. Rarely does he ever "win the game" for the Seahawks.

The NFL is looking more and more like a Minstrel Show, a parody of its former self.

Freethinker I totally agree with you but the average DWFs perception is going to blind them to reality. Every single black quarterback has performed dismal to average at best but that will not stop them from hyping up the next group of ******* QBs from college and propping them up as first round picks.

I'm just extremely pissed off how blatant all this racial bias is and it has finally trickled over to the QB position.

backrow

Hall of Famer

but apparently Vick still is the man in Philly... really, rotoworld? He is the best fit? Really?

A league source confirms to Profootballtalk that Michael Vick (hamstring) will miss Week 6, and is uncertain for Week 7.

Per PFT, Vick is more week to week than day to day. Speaking Monday, coach Chip Kelly left the door open for Nick Foles to keep the starting job if he plays well in Vick's absence, but according to the source, he "privately" remains committed to Vick. It's not surprising. Vick has been playing well, and remains by far the best fit for Kelly's offense. Foles would have to be truly lights out to put pressure on his veteran teammate.

Tannehill17

Mentor

I remember seeing Lewis with the Browns a little while back. He's downright terrible. In fact, it was probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a QB. We're talking Joe Webb/Spurgeon Wynn levels of suck. I'm glad Miami gets to play the Bills in two weeks. All of the DWF's lynching Tannehill for "hanging on to the ball too long" (despite throwing for 300 yards with no turnovers) will get to see what REAL piss poor QB play looks like when Thad Lewis stinks it up out there. Then maybe these DWF's will be more appreciative of Tannehill's talents.

Robert Gremlin the Turd - Things are getting very interesting. Jumping this black guy, Lewis from a practce squad over a guy (Tuel) who's been with the team from the beginning of the year. As you say, he isn't very good at all. But, I guess they can't take the chance an undrafted free agent rookie gets out there and shows up the highly rated black high draft pick QB. Rather they lose than take such a chance.

joegoofinoff...

Tannehill17

Mentor
Robert Gremlin the Turd - Things are getting very interesting. Jumping this black guy, Lewis from a practce squad over a guy (Tuel) who's been with the team from the beginning of the year. As you say, he isn't very good at all. But, I guess they can't take the chance an undrafted free agent rookie gets out there and shows up the highly rated black high draft pick QB. Rather they lose than take such a chance.

joegoofinoff...

Which goes with what we have been saying here all along. The best players don't necessarily play. The one thing the caste-oriented NFL has no tolerance for is when a white backup QB outplays the black starter. I suspect that in Tampa, since Mike Glennon supplanted the incomparable Josh Freeman, that no matter how well he plays, his days as a starter are numbered as they draft the next black hope, Tajh Groyd.

Truthteller

Mentor

One thing that must be noted here and repeated over, over and over again: Besides Mike Vick, Josh Freeman -- who was drafted in 2009 -- is the oldest black quarterback in the NFL that either starts or has any chance to start this season.

Teams have been drafting plenty of blacks quarterbacks since 1995, the year they put radio transmitters in the helmets of quarterbacks, which was likely done to bring aboard more black QB's back in the mid-1990's? Yet only one black drafted between 1995 and 2009 remains as a starter in the NFL?

green%20sticker.jpg

Green Dot (Radio transmitter) still couldn't help Culpepper, Jamarcus and others in Oakland?

In 1995 the football helmet went high-tech, when a new rule permitted quarterback to have a radio transmitter in their helmets, making it possible for a team’s coach to call in plays without the need for elaborate sideline semaphore. The use of radio receivers –or should I say radio quarterbacks–are now regulated by the NFL, but it’s up to the teams to decide what kind of system they use.

http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/des...io-head-the-evolution-of-the-football-helmet/

foobar75

Master
In addition to this PS black quarterback being promoted to starter (how many times has that happened in NFL history), Matt Flynn has been released in Oakland. That essentially solidifies Pryor's status for the rest of this season, which means we have to wait a couple more years for his eventual implosion.

dwid

Hall of Famer
In addition to this PS black quarterback being promoted to starter (how many times has that happened in NFL history), Matt Flynn has been released in Oakland. That essentially solidifies Pryor's status for the rest of this season, which means we have to wait a couple more years for his eventual implosion.

I don't think it will take that long...although its possible for him to be a poor man's Vick. Erratic passing, can run but injury prone.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Did I miss the announcement that the Buffalo Bills QB position was open to minorities only?

Try out Dixon and Pat White before finally settling on Lewis off the practice squad? Who was in charge of that player search? Louis Farrakhan? Vince Young not done with his psychiatric treatments yet?

The practice squad guy leaping the back up QB on the depth chart is something that can only happen in the racist NFL. When a White guy is brought off the practice squad it's because the team can't find any black scrubs to recycle. It also shows poor player management when the team decides the practice guy is better then the guy that was on the roster.

Lewis is horrible so the truth should become obvious pretty quickly. But with all the other black black quarterbacks stinking the league up it will be ignored for the most part.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I remember seeing Lewis with the Browns a little while back. He's downright terrible. In fact, it was probably one of the worst performances I've ever seen by a QB. We're talking Joe Webb/Spurgeon Wynn levels of suck. I'm glad Miami gets to play the Bills in two weeks. All of the DWF's lynching Tannehill for "hanging on to the ball too long" (despite throwing for 300 yards with no turnovers) will get to see what REAL piss poor QB play looks like when Thad Lewis stinks it up out there. Then maybe these DWF's will be more appreciative of Tannehill's talents.

Great line! I appreciate anyone who can remember the indescribably awful Spurgeon Wynn.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Did I miss the announcement that the Buffalo Bills QB position was open to minorities only?

Try out Dixon and Pat White before finally settling on Lewis off the practice squad? Who was in charge of that player search? Louis Farrakhan? Vince Young not done with his psychiatric treatments yet?

The practice squad guy leaping the back up QB on the depth chart is something that can only happen in the racist NFL. When a White guy is brought off the practice squad it's because the team can't find any black scrubs to recycle. It also shows poor player management when the team decides the practice guy is better then the guy that was on the roster.

Lewis is horrible so the truth should become obvious pretty quickly. But with all the other black black quarterbacks stinking the league up it will be ignored for the most part.

All you have to do is look who the general manager of the Bills is for your answer. Black coaches and gm's are extremely racist. Look at Raheems Dream Team down in Tampa. Or Tomlin coal black Steelers. They want a black quarterback in Buffalo. Case closed.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Bills sign Dennis Dixon to the practice squad - they are going full tilt with the black quarterback thing

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
More pro-black propaganda from black ex-scout Bucky Brooks - http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-take-jameis-winston-is-future-at-qb-position

Notice the comment from the black in the comment section as well.

He's promptly scolded by a DWF for bringing race into it. As if race has nothing to do with the massive promotion of black QBs on a far larger scale than before the past two years. He thinks it's happening naturally thanks to the color blind, utopian purity that is sports in the cultural communist U.S.