Arab Girls

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
Especially as time goes by, and the older generation passes, the younger generation which has been raised in an integrated society which praises the merits of blacks endlessly will not be as opposed to race mixing as the older generation which lived through segragation and a lot of racism.

Are you suggesting that older white men and women are somehow more racially conscious than younger generations? That is yet another clever media-contrived fallacy. Who do you think is responsible for embracing and implementing the drastic "social change"Â￾ occurring over the past 60-70-80 years?

Most 50-60-70 year old white Americans are anti-white, Cultural Marxist foot soldiers. They are the "Anchor Marxists,"Â￾ and thus, are even more entrenched in self-loathing and self-destruction"¦and because they think of themselves as "sagely,"Â￾ they are even more obstinate when confronted about their anti-white attitudes.

Older whites make up a good majority of politicians, university professors, judges, lawyers, media members, scholars, high school teachers, pundits, authors, journalists, liberal activists, corporate CEO's and drunken white fans.

Younger generations are certainly no more racially conscious (it's been thoroughly disallowed from cradle to grave, unlike for older whites), however, they at least have the ability and the means to learn. Normally, the truth emerges through living in a "diverse"Â￾ area, or via the internet.

Modern wiggers are merely the ugly byproduct of being raised and taught by elderly wiggers. White men treating black "men"Â￾ with the utmost respect is a deranged phenomenal dating back to pre-Civil War era America. The media-spawned "racist white grandfather"Â￾ character has never been based on reality.

I don't know that they are necessarily more racially conscious, I just think that more old people are outspoken against race mixing than young people, because young people have been raised in the PC world where it is unacceptable to say something like that. So as the old people pass on, we will lose those outspoken voices since the younger generation has been brainwashed by the PC media to not spread "racist" messages, even if somebody might feel that way innately.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Here's an argument I always use... Why are the Indians/Pakis (and Arabs) less likely, by a sizable margin, to miscegenate with blacks in the UK?

Truth is, NO ONE is really prohibited from teaching their kids about race/culture and genetics. Oh no, little Johnny or Cindy might say something "racist" at school! Like what? White kids should say, "I'm proud of my culture and I want to pass it on."

Just like the afformentioned Indians/Pakis usually reject the advances of negro males, White women can do the same. I don't knock "fat" White American women, because they probably get harassed, by negro males, more than the barbie doll types, and negroes have been rejected millions of times by these women. Because of that rejection from "racist, fat White American women," many Afro-Americans have said that they will travel to Europe to find White women.

Just because a woman has meat on her bones, that doesn't mean she hates being White, hates White men, hates White children, and loves the Jamals and Tyrones... When a White WOMAN rejects a negro, it makes me proud and it shows strength and intelligence. A woman like that may be fit to raise strong White children.

P.S. -- If many White men in America are repulsed by negroes (and negresses), doesn't it stand that most White women would also be repulsed? It's certainly important that Whites be taught the truth about race, but there's a natural disgust that people have to negroes, and this includes negroes being disgusted by other negroes (black-on-black crime, anyone?).

If negroes can't get along with their own, then the media is on weaker ground, and that ground is further weakening, when they "tell" Whites to worship negroes! Right?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
Especially as time goes by, and the older generation passes, the younger generation which has been raised in an integrated society which praises the merits of blacks endlessly will not be as opposed to race mixing as the older generation which lived through segragation and a lot of racism.

Segregation didn't just sprout out of the ground or got created because of blind racism, people segregated because they didn't get along. The groups are just different. No amount of integretion will change this. I have been to white parties and to black parties, to black weddings and to white weddings, the groups are just different. The way they interact, the common behavior, it's just different.

I have even been to an interracial wedding where the brides family and the grooms family were self segregreted not because of skin color, or racism but because they just didn't feel comfortable with each other. It's cats and dogs and no amount of training or occasional exceptions are going to change basic nature.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
TorontoArgos said:

Segregation didn't just sprout out of the ground or got created because of blind racism, people segregated because they didn't get along. The groups are just different. No amount of integretion will change this. I have been to white parties and to black parties, to black weddings and to white weddings, the groups are just different. The way they interact, the common behavior, it's just different.

I have even been to an interracial wedding where the brides family and the grooms family were self segregreted not because of skin color, or racism but because they just didn't feel comfortable with each other. It's cats and dogs and no amount of training or occasional exceptions are going to change basic nature.

Jaxvid, you're just a grumpy party pooper. This is where it's at cuz:

[TUBE]nnMyykVLgKs[/TUBE]
Edited by: Don Wassall

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Good one, Don!

Amren.com

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I'm a Christian and despite the Bible saying the Jews are God's chosen people (Christ came as a Jew), I might see more similarities of Islam to Christianity. Muslims share more conservative social moral views than Jews. Islam basically says the same thing as Christianity on the poor "theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Muhammad, like Jesus corrected Jewish, lifestyles/beliefs he thought were not advocated by the old testament, that the Jews thought were.

I'm pretty sure Jesus was not a Jew as Jews are defined today. I'm pretty sure that the whole "Jesus was a Jew, Jews are God's chosen people" is part of a grand Satanic deception. Read about it here.

http://thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com/2008/11/yahshua-aka-jesus-was-not-jew.html

Paleocon

Guru
Don Wassall said:
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Jaxvid, you're just a grumpy party pooper. This is where it's at cuz: </div>
<div></div>
<div>[TUBE]nnMyykVLgKs[/TUBE]</div>
<div></div>

Real ivory is illegal, but of course ebony isn't...

Edited by: Paleocon

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great point, Paleocon!

guest301

Hall of Famer
Amren.com said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I'm a Christian and despite the Bible saying the Jews are God's chosen people (Christ came as a Jew), I might see more similarities of Islam to Christianity. Muslims share more conservative social moral views than Jews. Islam basically says the same thing as Christianity on the poor "theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Muhammad, like Jesus corrected Jewish, lifestyles/beliefs he thought were not advocated by the old testament, that the Jews thought were.

I'm pretty sure Jesus was not a Jew as Jews are defined today. I'm pretty sure that the whole "Jesus was a Jew, Jews are God's chosen people" is part of a grand Satanic deception. Read about it here.

http://thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com/2008/11/yahshua-aka-jesus-was-not-jew.html

Jesus is a Jew from the tribe of Judah, line of David which pretty much makes him 100% Jew, son of God, Messiah and the only means of salvation and atonement for sin. No internet links or blog sites you provide changes that essential fact.

Menelik

Mentor
guest301 said:
Amren.com said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:

Jesus is a Jew from the tribe of Judah, line of David which pretty much makes him 100% Jew, son of God, Messiah and the only means of salvation and atonement for sin. No internet links or blog sites you provide changes that essential fact.

smiley32.gif

Amren.com

Mentor
guest301 said:
Amren.com said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:

Jesus was definitely descended from the tribe of Judah but that does not make him a "Jew". That you would automatically dismiss any link or blog that offers evidence without any reason does not reflect well on you.

http://www.jesuswasnotajew.com/page-1/

We have Jesus' own words in Matt. 23:33 in which He turned and told the Jews that they are serpents and a generation of vipers. He was not talking about the symbol of Lucifer's kingdom. He said they are Lucifer's descendants. I want to emphasize the fact that one of the first things that Jesus did in that conversation was to deny any family relationship. (This is also one of the important records of the book of John.) He denied any relationship with them, and in the instance when they were creating great pressures upon Him, Jesus made this statement: "I am of My Father, and you are of your father."Â￾ Therefore, I want to point out something that is most significant concerning Christ. First, let us go to Isaiah 7:14, and read what it says about His birth. "Therefore Yahweh Himself the Eternal One shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His Name Immanuel"Â￾ (which is "Yahweh with us ").

Menelik

Mentor
Amren.com said:
guest301 said:
Amren.com said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:

Jesus was definitely descended from the tribe of Judah but that does not make him a "Jew". That you would automatically dismiss any link or blog that offers evidence without any reason does not reflect well on you.

http://www.jesuswasnotajew.com/page-1/

We have Jesus' own words in Matt. 23:33 in which He turned and told the Jews that they are serpents and a generation of vipers. He was not talking about the symbol of Lucifer's kingdom. He said they are Lucifer's descendants. I want to emphasize the fact that one of the first things that Jesus did in that conversation was to deny any family relationship. (This is also one of the important records of the book of John.) He denied any relationship with them, and in the instance when they were creating great pressures upon Him, Jesus made this statement: "I am of My Father, and you are of your father."Â￾ Therefore, I want to point out something that is most significant concerning Christ. First, let us go to Isaiah 7:14, and read what it says about His birth. "Therefore Yahweh Himself the Eternal One shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and shall call His Name Immanuel"Â￾ (which is "Yahweh with us ").
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Yes, Mary and Joseph followed the Jewish religion and they and Jesus were descended from the tribe of Judah- which makes them Hebrew/Yiddish. Jesus is the Messiah however- and founded the new Christian religion.

When Jesus chastised the Jews it was for what the Hierarchy was involved in and what the religion had become. When he said "you are of your('s) (father)" he was probably referring to human sinners/ earthly fathers that Jews descended from, but of course "all of us" are sinners.

Judaism was the only Monotheistic religion at the time, so of course Jesus was a Jew, unless you are implying that he followed Zoroastrianism (a dual God religion). Zoroaster revealed an ongoing battle between a good and evil God. So, theoretically- all evil comes from a second God, while Jesus is the son of the good God of the old testament.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Amren.com

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Yes, Mary and Joseph followed the Jewish religion and they and Jesus were descended from the tribe of Judah- which makes them Hebrew/Yiddish. Jesus is the Messiah though and founded the new Christian religion.

When Jesus chastised the Jews it was for what the Hierarchy was involved in and what the religion had become. When he said "you are of your('s) (father) he was probably referring to earthly sinners that Jews descended from, but of course "all of us" are sinners.

Judaism was the only Monotheistic religion at the time, so of course Jesus was a Jew, unless you are implying that he followed Zoroastrianism (a dual God religion) that reveals an ongoing battle between a good and evil God.

The Jewish religion is the Babylonian Talmud. Modern Jews are imposters pretending they are descended from King David. Most modern Christian Churches are corrupted and teaching major falsehoods which is something I believe the Bible predicted would happen. The real descendants of King David, Noah, Adam & Eve are white Europeans. Jews are descended from Satan which explains why they go through such great efforts to eliminate whites through pushing non-white immigration and race mixing.

I didn't understand why Jews had such a hatred of Europeans but when I came across Christian Identity that was the missing piece of the puzzle for me.

This is a good place to start to learn about it.

http://www.thetrumpet.com/index.php?page=book&b=44Edited by: Amren.com

Menelik

Mentor
Well it looks like I'm going to have to agree to disagree and leave it at that. Evening.

Menelik

Mentor
But on a lighter note
smiley2.gif
:

[TUBE]E14kNqMwD6s[/TUBE]

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'm assuming the guy is o.k if his friend or whoever it was put it on Youtube, but what a dummy the dude is. Dancing into traffic, how could this guy invent such a thang?

Westside

Hall of Famer
I suspect the "Purple Drank" had something to do this idiocy. Funny though. TNB rating....pegging a hard 9!

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Amren.com, I agree that the modern juden are NOT the Hebrews of the Bible. I also think that modern Israel isn't the Holy Israel of the Biblical age. They mostly hail from the Khazars. I've heard the serpent seed theory a few times (where Cain was the son of Satan in serpent form) & Abel & Seth were sons of Adam. I've also heard the theory of juden being from the seed line of Old Scratch. I'm not sold on that, & would have to (much) further research any Biblical validity of those claims.

BTW, I don't consider Arabs White. Some Persians appear White, but I generally don't consider Iranians as White. I think the "White line" stops somewhere between Greece & Turkey (to the SE) & (a little further to the north) encompassing most of Ukraine & NE Russia.However, I consider Das Herrenvolk to be of NW European heritage (also South Africans, Kiwis & Aussies of NW European descent).
smiley2.gif

Amren.com

Mentor
Westside said:
I suspect the "Purple Drank" had something to do this idiocy. Funny though. TNB rating....pegging a hard 9!

Apparently blacks in America will intentionally slow traffic by walking into the street just to piss off white people. That video always puts a smile on my face.

Amren.com

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Amren.com, I agree that the modern juden are NOT the Hebrews of the Bible. I also think that modern Israel isn't the Holy Israel of the Biblical age. They mostly hail from the Khazars. I've heard the serpent seed theory a few times (where Cain was the son of Satan in serpent form) & Abel & Seth were sons of Adam. I've also heard the theory of juden being from the seed line of Old Scratch. I'm not sold on that, & would have to (much) further research any Biblical validity of those claims.

BTW, I don't consider Arabs White. Some Persians appear White, but I generally don't consider Iranians as White. I think the "White line" stops somewhere between Greece & Turkey (to the SE) & (a little further to the north) encompassing most of Ukraine & NE Russia.However, I consider Das Herrenvolk to be of NW European heritage (also South Africans, Kiwis & Aussies of NW European descent).
smiley2.gif

There is evidence that Europeans are actually God's chosen people straight from the Bible.

http://www.lostisrael.com/could_u_b_israelite.htm

TRUE ISRAEL

God provided Scriptural clues for Identifying Israel of old. There is no debate that ancient Israel fulfilled most of these marks and was identified by them. But even more exciting is the fact that these very same features help us to identify Israel today! Listed below are fifteen national, geographical and spiritual aspects out of hundreds of Scriptural clues that positively identify Israel. Ask yourself, what modern-day people do they identify?

5 NATIONAL ASPECTS

- Israel was to become a great and mighty nation.(Genesis 12:1-3)
- Israel was to become a vast multitude of people.(Genesis 22:17)
- Israel was to form a multitude of nations.(Genesis 17:4-6)
- Israel was to rule over other nations.(Deuteronomy 15;6)
- Israel was to be a blessing to all nations.(Genesis 22:18)

5 GEOGRAPHICAL ASPECTS

- Israel was to have a new home, other than Canaan Land.(2 Samuel 7:10)
- Israel's new land was to be inhabited by people gathered from many nations. (Ezekiel 38:8)
- Israel was to have a land of unwalled villages, without walls, bars or gates. (Ezekiel 38:11)
- Israel was to have a land of great agricultural wealth.(Deuteronomy 28:8-11)
- Israel's land was described as being the "camp of the saints." (Revelations 20:7-9)

5 SPIRITUAL ASPECTS

- Israel was to have a new religion and be saved by YHWH (the LORD).(Jeremiah 31:7,31-37).
- Israel was to carry the gospel to all the world. (Isaiah 49:3-6)
- Israel was to be the only nation given God's Law. (Psalm 147:19-20)
- Israel was to be blind for the most part to her identity. (Isaiah 42:16-19)
- Israel was to be called by a new name. (Isaiah 62:1,2)

If Israel exists today, as she must, there is only one people whom all these identifying marks fit -- and they certainly do not represent the modern-day "Jews." They do however, describe perfectly the Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Germanic, Scandinavian, and kindred peoples; the multitude of nations who became a great nation, with a new home, a new religion, and who have blessed the world with the gospel of Yahshua and numerous other blessings.

Indeed, Alfred Lilienthal (a "Jew") understood what most Celto-Saxons do not: Many Christians have much more Hebrew-Israelite blood in their veins than do their modern self-styled "Jewish" neighbors.

The Prophet Isaiah spoke of a time in his future when "the eyes of those who see will not be blinded, and the ears of those who hear will listen, and the mind of the hasty will discern truth." (Isaiah 32:3,4) It is the purpose of this short tract to assist in the continual fulfillment of Isaiah's prophecy in regard to the true identity of Israel. We have very briefly demonstrated and provided evidence for the following three facts:

- God *has* a New Covenant plan for physical Israel today.
- Today's "Jews" *are not* Israelites, but instead impostors.
- The Celto-Saxon peoples *are* Israelites, the true descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.Edited by: Amren.com