Arab Girls

Listen2Trance

2pzeo09.jpg

2cxhxdd.jpg

smiley2.gif

Europe

Mentor
"I live in Canada, so there is a big mix of all types of races here"

Canada:Another European based culture being given away through immigration.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Watch out.. when they chimp-out they'll go for the "jewels."

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'm a Christian and despite the Bible saying the Jews are God's chosen people (Christ came as a Jew), I might see more similarities of Islam to Christianity. Muslims share more conservative social moral views than Jews. Islam basically says the same thing as Christianity on the poor "theirs is the kingdom of heaven". Muhammad, like Jesus corrected Jewish, lifestyles/beliefs he thought were not advocated by the old testament, that the Jews thought were.

Radical Islam is a big threat and they are violent with disregard for innocent lives, (believe in collateral damage) and are abusers of women. However the more moderate Muslims actually share more in common with Christians than the liberal Jews and are more Patriarchal, but not abusers of women. Muslims are REQUIRED to tithe (amongst other things ie. Hajj etc.) if they are able to provide basic necessities for themselves, many Jews do not. Christianity tells us to follow the 10 commandments, to tithe and give God an hour each day- particularly on the sabbath- and if we don't to ask for forgiveness. That's the 2nd biggest difference with Christianity other (after Muslims not believing in Christ's divinity). Christianity is more forgiving and says Jesus is the light and the way to heaven. Love for Jesus and belief in his sacrifice is the path to heaven.

Another thing to note is that Muslims have a higher opinion of Jesus than most Jews. Jesus was the 4th prophet and a VERY holy man who was born to an immaculate conception from Virgin Mary.

Lastly, I agree that Arab girls are amongst the most beautiful in the world. My wife is part Arab and Amero-Indian too as well as Sicilian/Italian.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

Listen2Trance

Deadlift said:
Watch out.. when they chimp-out they'll go for the "jewels."

smiley36.gif

I am very smart, I am also very successful. Don't worry, I can handle myself very well and Im always one step ahead of things.

smiley1.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
liking who you are and interracial dating is a paradoxy. figure it out smartguy.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think Persians and most arabs are white. They think so also if forced to choose. It's like Italians and Spainards who can be darker skinned, only nordic supremicists try to exclude those groups. They are our people.

waterbed

Mentor
spaniards just look like other western europeans they only have a bit less variation in eye and hair colour, with less variation i mean 90% has brown eyes when it is for example more like 50/50 in the west european dutch etc.yes Italins were seen as non whites only in USA but so were all non british people?

Arabs have on average darker skin then whites but often not true.They have more often a semitic nose, for arabs that is majority for whites minority. Arab women have on average more bodyhair then white ones.
Whites have genetically or not a higher IQ most of the time.

Most of the time whites that go Interacial hate their race expecially that go with blacks, for example the mother of Halle Berry that thought her daughter she was black, same with Alicia Keys when they are of course more white.With people from the dutch antilles you see often that when they get a baby with a white dutch that the baby looks nearly all white becuase of the high white admixture from people from dutch antilles.

Here in Europe the arabs have Racism in their culture, it's the norm for most of them.99% of the time when an arab dates a white , the girl is white the other way round you risk your live.

im personally most attracted to whites and mixed race with white in them or high with admixture like lightskinned african american women.or Eurasian dutch etc.

Menelik

Mentor
Listen2Trance said:
I love Arab Girls, Ive dated a few in the past and I will continue to date in future.

At the same time, I am very proud of my own race, and I enjoy being white.

Just wanted to see what other people think about this and does it happen to other white males as well? How does everyone feel about this topic?

Who you date or marry is your business.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Listen2Trance said:
I am a very young white male (Western Euro Mix).  I am University educated, good looking, good job for my age and so on. 

Stop masturbating over yourself, you narcissistic weirdo.

What was the point behind this thread? That you happen to think middle eastern women are hot"¦or that you consider yourself to be good-looking, young, rich, successful, intelligent, and well educated? I think you know.

Listen2Trance said:
The point of this thread is 2 things1)  I have noticed on this site there seems to be an aversion to Islam.

Oy Vey! We're so intolerant. Please, share the wisdom you gained in your Kanadian diploma-mill.

Listen2Trance said:
Arabs and Persians should be considered white, or atleast semi-white.

Yeah, sure. Great idea. And two should be considered equal to one, or at least semi-one. Honestly, what's the difference?

I guess your four year indoctrination factory never explained to you what a definition is or why we have them. But hey, you got a good looking job, so who cares, right?

As an aside, I find it amusing when someone leads with their education (I majored in Whiteness Studies!), good looks (who cares) and job (irrelevant). We don't need your resume, if you have good points, make them.

Listen2Trance said:
There is more in common between Europeans and Middle Easterns than is non-common.

Here's your classic "does a jew not bleed red?" argument that our enemies like to use when they've got nothing of substance. I'm sure your professors would be very proud.

Listen2Trance said:
And I think some of you "hardcore" blond white supremacists would do good to learn that...

Typical jew name-calling tactics here. Now just call us "Not-sees" and bleat about six million a little and you'll have checked off all the usual cliches.

Can we declare a moratorium on "Insert non-White race" Girls threads? I mean what's next, an "Inuit Girls" thread a month from now? What's the point, other than trolling?

The Hock

Master
Yeah, this guy also started a topic on the boxing forum about some black boxer who has a white daddy.

If he thinks Islam is so swell, he should immigrate to Britain or Germany and try living in areas that the Mohademmists have taken over.

I knew one white American who was stupid enough to marry an Arab muslim woman. She was Egyptian, with the head scarf and all. It was a disaster. He ended up in jail on a bogus domestic abuse charge. He'd taken her up to the mountains so she could see the snow, then they got into an argument and she tried to run off into the woods.
He had to drag her back to the pick-up for her own good. Which left bruises on her arms.

Jail for him, citizenship for her.

He would have been better off just leaving her there.

Listen2Trance

The Hock said:
Yeah, this guy also started a topic on the boxing forum about some black boxer who has a white daddy.

If he thinks Islam is so swell, he should immigrate to Britain or Germany and try living in areas that the Mohademmists have taken over.

I knew one white American who was stupid enough to marry an Arab muslim woman. She was Egyptian, with the head scarf and all. It was a disaster. He ended up in jail on a bogus domestic abuse charge. He'd taken her up to the mountains so she could see the snow, then they got into an argument and she tried to run off into the woods.

He had to drag her back to the pick-up for her own good. Which left bruises on her arms.

I love boxing.

I do my part to support all white boxers, because sometimes I think they dont receive proper credit from fans and especially sportswriters/ mainstream media.

Some of my fave boxers are Bute, Klitschko Bros, Abraham (who by the way is Armenian, funny how people on this site ignore than and just say he's white. Armenian is basically Arab/Turk), Boytsov, Pirog etc

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Listen2Trance said:
The Hock said:

I love boxing.

I do my part to support all white boxers, because sometimes I think they dont receive proper credit from fans and especially sportswriters/ mainstream media.

Some of my fave boxers are Bute, Klitschko Bros, Abraham (who by the way is Armenian, funny how people on this site ignore than and just say he's white. Armenian is basically Arab/Turk), Boytsov, Pirog etc

So in your opinion Aremenians aren't white? You have some learning to do son. What about Boystov and Pirog? Are you claiming they aren't white as well?

Anak

Mentor
Listen2Trance said:
Arabs are fine people, and you are giving a bad example of White Nationalism and White People by being so ignorant, close minded, and backwater.The world is a lot bigger than Wisconsin!

Yeah, "fine people." North Africans, Arabs and Turks are responsible for a vastly disproportionate amount of crime in Europe, comparable to blacks in America. Arabs often riot causing a great deal of damage to property. They by and large refuse to assimilate with their host nations and attempt to impose their intolerant(Oy vey!) culture and religion on their hosts, they seek to bring Shariah law to Europe and not just for themselves and their communities, but for everyone whether they want it or not.
http://europenews.dk/en/node/22732

They also leech a lot of tax dollars similar to blacks and Mexicans in the US.

saudi_rehab_01.jpg

If you think the people above are "white" and you want to mix with them that is your prerogative but what is the actual point of your thread? To show us ignorant hillbillies up with your awesome education?

By the by, if you are so intelligent, cultured and educated why are your English skills so terrible? "F3dor" is that you?

C Darwin

Mentor
Listen2Trance said:
My point is, if youre going to consider Italians, Spanish, and Armenians like Abraham to be white.Why not also consider Arabs, Persians, Turks to be white?Cuz its the same thing!

those people are all Caucasoids, they are not white. white is the multi-ethniciticies of the indigenous people of europe. turks are not indigenous to europe, ask any armenian.

the only people who consider arabs white is the us census bureau. and that's it.

need more proof? go down to your local mosque and ask if there are any white people there... let us know your findings.
Edited by: C Darwin

Menelik

Mentor
C Darwin said:
Listen2Trance said:
My point is, if youre going to consider Italians, Spanish, and Armenians like Abraham to be white.Why not also consider Arabs, Persians, Turks to be white?Cuz its the same thing!

the only people who consider arabs white is the us census bureau. and that's it.

need more proof? go down to your local mosque and ask if there are any white people there... let us know your findings.

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
Can we declare a moratorium on "Insert non-White race" Girls threads? I mean what's next, an "Inuit Girls" thread a month from now? What's the point, other than trolling?

Awesome!
smiley36.gif
You made me laugh with that one, but its a great point. I get tired of these threads too.

Let's get this straight, you know more about the world than someone from Wisconsin because you stick yourself in some sand monkey?

Arabs are Semites like Jews. Semites can be light skinned or darker skinned.
But, culturally they can be a mix of European, Asian, and African influences.
People here have a problem with Radical Islam which is similar to Zionism, Talmudic Judaism (basically Babylonian in nature) as well as the old Knights of Templars and the current day Jesuits. They are all radical, fascist, military philosophies cloaked in religion.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Slavs and Italians were never considered non-white in the U.S. They were not subject to segregation or prevented from marrying other whites.

They were viewed as alien by some due to their mainly being Catholic in a then-majority Protestant nation. Moreover, they were not Anglos.

But that doesn't mean they were not considered white.

As for Arabs, there will always be some like Doug Flutie who simply blend in easily with us. If they want to cast their lot with us I am fine with that.

But I would suggest that most - and certainly over 90% of the Muslim Arabs - would not view themselves as whites (though they certainly admire us and probably hate blacks more than us).

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I should correct and clarify some things from my earlier post. First, by saying liberal Jews, I was indicating that "most" Jews in the U.S are liberal, actually even a good portion of Orthodox ones. Also, I should indicate that even "moderate" Muslims have many beliefs that would be considered radical by most European or American standards. But to me, "moderate" Islam is at least "tolerable". I still think that those who follow a more moderate path of Islam, have more in common with devout Christians than secular liberal Jews and often times even Orthodox Jews.

Anyone who has questions on Islamic nationalism, Jihad (which is clearly part of Islam for EVERY Muslim) or if Honor killings are part of Islam- just ask me- because I did research on Islam not long ago. There is a more moderate interpretation of the grounds for the lesser Jihad (the greater one is simply to bring your will in accordance with God's- "Striving in the way of Allah") and of course the Wahabi radical interpretation. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins