Arab Girls

Westside

Hall of Famer
I'm smart, good looking and well to do....and gosh darn it people like me!

JReb1

Mentor
I don't get how someone can be proud to be White and automatically exclude White women as a potential mate for "White looking" Middle Eastern women. I can understand if somebody falls in love with a White looking Arab, but to just summarily exclude the beautiful, intelligent, diverse women of the great White race for a ME fetish is pathetic, IMHO!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Why do we always end up with these ridiculous threads? They serve absolutely no purpose. I don't know about you guys but I'm here to discuss white athletes and what we can do to help them. I'm not here to figure out why I should consider dating Arab women.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Why do we always end up with these ridiculous threads?  They serve absolutely no purpose.  I don't know about you guys but I'm here to discuss white athletes and what we can do to help them.  I'm not here to figure out why I should consider dating Arab women.

Yes, another absurdly insincere thread created by a narcissistic, schizophrenic lurker.

The excessively egotistical nature of "Listen2Trance"Â suggests that it may be the always-buffoonish "F3dor."Â He must have graduated from 4th grade, because his grammar has drastically improved.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Why do we always end up with these ridiculous threads? They serve absolutely no purpose. I don't know about you guys but I'm here to discuss white athletes and what we can do to help them. I'm not here to figure out why I should consider dating Arab women.

Yes, another absurdly insincere thread created by a narcissistic, schizophrenic lurker.

The excessively egotistical nature of "Listen2Trance"Â￾ suggests that it may be the always-buffoonish "F3dor."Â￾ He must have graduated from 4th grade, because his grammar has drastically improved.

I don't know which thread is worse, this one or the one about Andre Ward and his white father.

The Hock

Master
Westside said:
I'm smart, good looking and well to do....and gosh darn it people like me!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

I can't place where Westside borrowed that from. A movie I think.
Can anyone help me?

whiteathlete33 said:
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Why do we always end up with these ridiculous threads?  They serve absolutely no purpose.  I don't know about you guys but I'm here to discuss white athletes and what we can do to help them.  I'm not here to figure out why I should consider dating Arab women.

The excessively egotistical nature of "Listen2Trance"Â suggests that it may be the always-buffoonish "F3dor."Â He must have graduated from 4th grade, because his grammar has drastically improved.
I don't know which thread is worse, this one or the one about Andre Ward and his white father.
Both were anti-caste football, and with a name like "Listen2Trance, I believe he maybe a little on the dark side!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Thrashen said:
whiteathlete33 said:

The excessively egotistical nature of "Listen2Trance"Â￾ suggests that it may be the always-buffoonish "F3dor."Â￾ He must have graduated from 4th grade, because his grammar has drastically improved.
Both were anti-caste football.....

Well Mr. F3dor has now been suspended.
smiley36.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:

Yeah, it seems as though this "ListenToTrance" was trying to make CF into an interracial dating site- or maybe trying to put us into a "Trance" with pics of beautiful women to "sway" us lol.

I personally don't really label whites dating Middle Easterners, Persians or Amero-Indians as interracial dating (you fall for people you love)- as those are the three groups (along with South Asian Indians actually) whites are closest linked to via genetics and human migration. It makes more sense than whites dating blacks IMO. But this "ListenToTrance" seems like he is engaging in Tom Foolery and narcissism? Plus, it's too much work to research Middle Eastern beliefs/History etc. compared to research on disproving the caste system which I find more fun.

Westside, I think you are Michael Jordan and "ListenToTrance" is the one who is Stuart Smiley lol. He's trying to "prove his worth" here when he hasn't really done anything yet.Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

C Darwin

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
....you fall for people you love...

but we choose our mates. you should never let your emotions make your decisions for you.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
C Darwin said:
ToughJ.Riggins said:
....you fall for people you love...

but we choose our mates. you should never let your emotions make your decisions for you.

Dang straight on that one, Darwin! About 10 years ago, I almost made a huge mistake because I let my emotions get the better of me.

Personally I don't have a problem with somebody falling in love with somebody as long as it is legitimate.

What I have a problem with is filthy women going for black men because it is "hip" or because they are intrigued by the mystique of something foreign, or because they have been brainwashed to think black guys are bigger or better.

Same thing with white jock sniffers who want to be part of black society so they go for black girls.

I think in some VERY RARE circumstances, two people of a different race can have a geniune bond. But I think at least 50% of today's interracial relationships would be eliminated by this criteria and I am against the idea of race mixing in general.

I don't think that politics should govern love however. I bet many of you are products of a mixed relationship between different white ethnicities (say German and Italian), which was also considered "filthy" for a time. Like it or not, soon it will be as acceptable for a white girl to go with a black guy as it is for a German girl to go for an Italian guy. It already is in some ultra-liberal areas. Edited by: TorontoArgos

On another note, the author of this thread is a troll and this thread should be closed in my opinion.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TorontoArgos said:
Personally I don't have a problem with somebody falling in love with somebody as long as it is legitimate.

What I have a problem with is filthy women going for black men because it is "hip" or because they are intrigued by the mystique of something foreign, or because they have been brainwashed to think black guys are bigger or better.

Same thing with white jock sniffers who want to be part of black society so they go for black girls.

I think in some VERY RARE circumstances, two people of a different race can have a geniune bond. But I think at least 50% of today's interracial relationships would be eliminated by this criteria and I am against the idea of race mixing in general.

I don't think that politics should govern love however. I bet many of you are products of a mixed relationship between different white ethnicities (say German and Italian), which was also considered "filthy" for a time. Like it or not, soon it will be as acceptable for a white girl to go with a black guy as it is for a German girl to go for an Italian guy. It already is in some ultra-liberal areas.

I would saya big difference is that there has been -- and still is -- resistance by a large number of Whites when it comes to mating with blacks. It exists to the extent it doesonly because of a massive, totalitarian (in the sense that it is not allowed to be intelligently opposed) campaign by the media and other institutionsto encourage it. And even so, the number of Whites marrying or even dating blacks is still low, and in my opinion peaked years ago.

The White inter-ethnic mating of a couple of generations ago was frowned upon by some, but it was the natural result of different but ultimately compatible White groups living in the same towns, cities and neighborhoods. Where I'm from (Western Pennsylvania), Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans are all thoroughly mixed now.

The United States proved that the White ethnicities that traditionally hated and warred against each other could successfully integrate and make a strong society. The United States is also proving that the same concept doesn't work when it is applied to different races. Of course many other societies have also failed for the same reason. Edited by: Don Wassall

Don Wassall said:
TorontoArgos said:
Personally I don't have a problem with somebody falling in love with somebody as long as it is legitimate. What I have a problem with is filthy women going for black men because it is "hip" or because they are intrigued by the mystique of something foreign, or because they have been brainwashed to think black guys are bigger or better. Same thing with white jock sniffers who want to be part of black society so they go for black girls. I think in some VERY RARE circumstances, two people of a different race can have a geniune bond. But I think at least 50% of today's interracial relationships would be eliminated by this criteria and I am against the idea of race mixing in general. I don't think that politics should govern love however. I bet many of you are products of a mixed relationship between different white ethnicities (say German and Italian), which was also considered "filthy" for a time. Like it or not, soon it will be as acceptable for a white girl to go with a black guy as it is for a German girl to go for an Italian guy. It already is in some ultra-liberal areas.
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div> </div>
<div>I would say a big difference is that there has been -- and still is -- resistance by a large number of Whites when it comes to mating with blacks.  It exists to the extent it does only because of a massive, totalitarian (in the sense that it is not allowed to be intelligently opposed) campaign by the media and other institutions to encourage it.  And even so, the number of Whites marrying or even dating blacks is still low, and in my opinion peaked years ago.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The White inter-ethnic mating of a couple of generations ago was frowned upon by some, but it was the natural result of different but ultimately compatible White groups living in the same towns, cities and neighborhoods.  Where I'm from (Western Pennsylvania), Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans and Southern Europeans are all thoroughly mixed now.  </div>
<div> </div>
<div>The United States proved that the White ethnicities that traditionally hated and warred against each other could successfully integrate and make a strong society.  The United States is also proving that the same concept doesn't work when it is applied to different races.  Of course many other societies have also failed for the same reason.  </div>
History has proven that different white cultures can successfully mix with each other over hundreds of years. However, in the early years of cultural mixing and interaction there was as much tension as there is today between blacks and whites. The English warred with the French for thousands of years, and Germany and France have despised each other for ever. Italians were considered filth when they arrived in North America. Nevertheless, the races mixed.

The obvious difference is that there is more physical similarity between different Europeans as opposed to Whites and Blacks which are physically easy to distinguish. For this reason, it might never be possible to fully integrate whites and blacks together, despite pressure from politics and media.

However, time will tell if white culture and black culture will ever be compatible. Remember that racial integration is a fairly new phenomenon that has only been occurring in about the past 50 years and has only really begun to gain steam.

I live in a place (Toronto, Canada) where whites, blacks, Chinese, Indians, Pakis all live together and in relative harmony. There is also a fair amount of race mixing which causes relatively little trouble. Although I resent the race mixing I can honestly tell you that blacks integrating with whites is not as far-fetched as it seems.

Although there is much resistance to it, especially in the south, the younger more liberal generation, especially in the north, is definitely not opposed to the concept of race mixing in principle and I think they are numerous enough to make a difference.Edited by: TorontoArgos

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great post, Don! I sure hope that miscegenation in all forms is on the decline. I sure have seen a lot of it since moving to Georgia. You'd think that in a majority White area there wouldn't be so much of it, but I find more here than I could have dreamed of seeing in the majority black Mississippi Delta. I saw quite a bit of it in Louisiana in the 90s, but not to the extent that I've seen here.

Especially as time goes by, and the older generation passes, the younger generation which has been raised in an integrated society which praises the merits of blacks endlessly will not be as opposed to race mixing as the older generation which lived through segragation and a lot of racism.

I have noticed that often it is the old black people who hold the most resentment towards whites, obviously because they were around during more racist times and probably lived through discrimination and heard tales of slavery passed down from their ancestors.

However, if society continues down the pro-black path, future generations of blacks will not harbor the same hatred towards whites and will be more open to mixing. At the same time, whites, having heard the endless praise of blacks, will also be open to racial mixing. I am talking 50-100 years from now, the world will be a much different place unfortunately.

We are the racially conscious minority of whites who will try to stop this but the vast majority of whites are either racially unconscious or believe that blacks are superior. Blacks will not have a problem with mixing because once they get over their hatred for us they will remember that we were their masters and they will want to mix with the upper class of society just like everybody else does.

Even today a black man would jump at the chance to be with a white girl. Most of the time they end up with the unattractive white girls but sometimes they get a really hot girl (thanks to the pro-black media). As time goes by and dating black guys becomes acceptable in more circles I truly fear this number of hot girls will rise.

On the other hand, there is currently a "mystique" factor that many girls feel towards black guys which girls find very appealing. Perhaps, as society integrates more and the myth of the black super-human begins to fade things will settle down and white girls will simply go for best man available.
smiley16.gif
Edited by: TorontoArgos

C Darwin

Mentor
after the marxits war on whites is over, the only white people left on the earth will be against racemixing. either you want your posterity to be in that group, or you spit on your ancestors. it's up to you.

C Darwin said:
after the marxits war on whites is over, the only white people left on the earth will be against racemixing. either you want your posterity to be in that group, or you spit on your ancestors. it's up to you.
Unfortunately people who will be mixed race have no say in the matter and often would rather not be mixed. You cannot control the actions of your ancestors or your descendants. All we can do is raise awareness about the marxist agenda and hope this makes a difference.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The media may "praise" blacks a lot, but there's just certain dynamics that the media can't change...

Just spend some time looking at the "Supermen" on Rivals.com... Whether they are coal-black (and plenty of them are, even in places like Cali) or mixed, they are, with few exceptions, dead-eyed, big-lipped, multi-hued and ugly. Where are the black men that are "marriage material?" Most just want to live their "muh dik" lifestyle, knocking up women and not man-ing up or taking responsibility.

I can say right now, that Floyd Mayweather, LeBrawn, Kobe and "Tiger" won't destroy the White race. The latter 3 have been on (the Zionists) "handsome" athlete lists, btw... (PUKE!)

Onto black obesity... Afro-Americans are surely the most obese blacks in the world, but there are also obese blacks in Jamaica, Colombia, Venezuela, Bahamas, South Africa, Puerto Rico, etc. That doesn't help their "rep" that states they are "virile."

Black crime... Black STDs... Blacks not being able to credibly learn Western languages...

A message to all the young folks, "DON'T FEED THE NEGRO EGO!!" This "simple" message may end up saving your life.

Deadlift said:
The media may "praise" blacks a lot, but there's just certain dynamics that the media can't change...

Just spend some time looking at the "Supermen" on Rivals.com... Whether they are coal-black (and plenty of them are, even in places like Cali) or mixed, they are, with few exceptions, dead-eyed, big-lipped, multi-hued and ugly. Where are the black men that are "marriage material?" Most just want to live their "muh dik" lifestyle, knocking up women and not man-ing up or taking responsibility.

I can say right now, that Floyd Mayweather, LeBrawn, Kobe and "Tiger" won't destroy the White race. The latter 3 have been on (the Zionists) "handsome" athlete lists, btw... (PUKE!)

Onto black obesity... Afro-Americans are surely the most obese blacks in the world, but there are also obese blacks in Jamaica, Colombia, Venezuela, Bahamas, South Africa, Puerto Rico, etc. That doesn't help their "rep" that states they are "virile."

Black crime... Black STDs... Blacks not being able to credibly learn Western languages...

A message to all the young folks, "DON'T FEED THE NEGRO EGO!!" This "simple" message may end up saving your life.
smiley32.gif

waterbed

Mentor
let say the average african american is about 70% sub sarahan african and the average white american 0.7% black 2% native and 97% europoid if you mix that you get 87% white peoples that look pure white or close to it,you need more than 20% of admixture to really see it in phnetotype.This is also why also african americans range mostly from 20-30%( and not under) black to 100%,( except a pathetic 5.5% that considers therselves black and have no black in them when dna tested)if you mix the hispanics that live in Usa and exclude white spaniards and so and mix the mestizos in and also the east asians you get people that are around 80% white.And having admixtures that are too small to
make a real contribution to phenotype, yes the nose width could slighly increase and there would be a few people with slighly slanted eyes,curly hair would increase but I have never seen somebody less then a quarther black with the typically black peoples hair.half blacks are often said to have the black peoples hair but it is differnt from sub sarahan africans,also the african americans with big afro's are often lightskinned, for sub sharahn african it would take a hundred years to get such long hair. So if you you mix the US people you get people that look closer to white europeans than africans americans do now to sub saharan africans.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
At the current rate of decline in our society and the rise of government power which will be expanded by more crisis soon, I expect at some point in the future for the government to REQUIRE race-mixing and mixed race marriages to help stem the racial tensions that are going to boil over. It's the eventual end game of cultural marxism--at one time, in a sane society, mixed race marriage was prohibited, some day, in the madness of the future it will be required.