2023 College Football Week One

Bucky

Hall of Famer
How’s the offensive formations looking? Just the typical spread one back stuff?
Hurry up, no huddle. Pretty much 100 percent shotgun. They have been using TE quite a bit though.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
BC did have some white players shine on Defense.

LB Vinny DePalma had 12tkls
S Cole Batson 7 tkls
S John Pupel 7tkls

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even though it's not till Monday I'm excited to see Clemson against Duke. I expect a monster year from Will Shipley.

Also excited to see Klubnik tearing up the ACC!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Lol just let it out Butch. A good cry can do a man good haha

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
RB Cash Jones has gotten a few carries and receptions for Georgia.

Red Raider

Mentor
Mississippi State true freshman WR Creed Whittemore went off in his first career game!
2-57-1 rushing
4-59-1 receiving

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
UNC's Drake Maye looking great 16-20 180 yards 1TD and 4 carries 25 yards. Two of his incompletions were drops.
S Will Hardy out of the lineup with an injury.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
UNC's Drake Maye looking great 16-20 180 yards 1TD and 4 carries 25 yards. Two of his incompletions were drops.
S Will Hardy out of the lineup with an injury.
6'5 RS Freshman Beau Atkinson getting some reps at DE and looking like a future star.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We get to see Carson Steele in his Big Debut with UCLA tonight. Coming up in about an hour and UCLA is at home. Should be
a crazy atmosphere and I have no doubt Steele will Steal the Show! :)

TwentyTwo

Master
Texas State WR CATCH of the DAY WR Joey Hobert ! Utah Tech transfer) Dad played QB in the NFL
Having a nice game 6 - 105 & TD early 4th qtr

We get to see Carson Steele in his Big Debut with UCLA tonight. Coming up in about an hour and UCLA is at home. Should be
a crazy atmosphere and I have no doubt Steele will Steal the Show! :)
Yes indeed! Stoked to see RB Carson Steele tonight!

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
WR Joseph Manjack IV with 6 catches and 67 yards with a touchdown for the coal black Houston Cougars.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great to see South Carolina lose this game. Rattler stinks and Beamer is one of the biggest cuck coaches around.

Red Raider

Mentor
Watching my Red Raiders play Wyoming. Wyoming has a white RB Sam Scott who just scored a 16 yard TD, 4-25-1 so far. He’s a big RB at 6’2 230.
Wyoming is one of the whitest teams I’ve seen in a while, NB Wrook Brown had an INT earlier and it seems like every pass thrown is to a white receiver or TE.

pinoak

Illinois offense looked fairly white tonight as they took a 30-28 win over dark Toledo. New QB Luke Altmeyer looked comfortable on his new team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Illinois offense looked fairly white tonight as they took a 30-28 win over dark Toledo. New QB Luke Altmeyer looked comfortable on his new team.

Thanks for the update and welcome to the board pinoak! Alof of late Pac 12 Games going on and a few are still in the 1st half. Late
night football on the west coast. Look forward to alot of great football on Saturdays and Sundays!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Carson Steel with a 14 yard td reception. The kid is similar the Shipley in that he can beat you with his legs or his hands. Trying to
take this guy down is not easy for any defensive player. Thor/Superman of Steele. :beer-toast1: