2023 College Football Week 6

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCLA misses an extra point, has a short field goal blocked and the 2 interceptions by the magical flick of wrist oily hips QB with dat UPSIDE!

El Gringo

Mentor
Too tall for tailback.

He remains a man amongst boys.
Brad muster was 6’4, Brandon Jacob’s 6’4, rod bernstein 6’4 current runningback for UCLA YAnkoff is 6’5 and averaging 8.0 ypc those are just guys off the top of my head. There’s no doubt in my mind he could be a excellent tailback. Especially running the offense that LF was describing which I don’t understand why a coach hasn’t tried it. It’s a great idea.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Shipley making a 21 yard and 11 yard run. Now up to 52 yards/13 carries..
Worth noting Wake Forest LB Dillon Hazen jumped over a Clemson defender and tackled Shipley for a 1 yard loss as WF stalled Clemson's drive on the 10 and they has to settle for a field goal.
Hazen could be an NFL prospect.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Will Shipley is currently up to 19 carrries for 97 yards and 1 td. Looks like he will finally get a 100 yard game this week. Still not happy
with Clemson and how they have played for the last month of this season. Their defense has been solid today though!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Morin is out there quite a bit (but certainly not starter reps) for Wake Forest. is he not fully recovered from his injury last year? the Demon Deacons could definitely use more playmaking in the passing game.

jacque

Guru
Carson Steele with 29 carries for 127 yards. He reminds me of John Riggins and Corey Dillon with the ability to just look stronger the more he touches the ball and absolutely wares down defenses. 30 carries later and he’ll still be running with violence and power.

jacque

Guru
VT sophomore RB Bryce Duke had a good run but fumbles on his 2nd carry and was pulled (end of game garbage time)

TwentyTwo

Master
Luke McCaffrey 30 yard TD catch! Now 7 - 100 - 2 TD's in 4th Qtr

The announcers are calling UGA TE Brock Bowers "Super Human"
WR Ladd McConkey 1st Down
TE Oscar Delp TD!

RB Cam Skattebo TD vs Colorado...up 14 - 7 ..2nd Qtr

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luke McCaffrey 30 yard TD catch! Now 7 - 100 - 2 TD's in 4th Qtr

The announcers are calling UGA TE Brock Bowers "Super Human"
WR Ladd McConkey 1st Down
TE Oscar Delp TD!

RB Cam Skattebo TD vs Colorado...up 14 - 7 ..2nd Qtr

Man oh Man are these WHITES OUT OF SIGHT! This is why I love college football. I can only dream about seeing as many white guys on
both sides of the ball in the NFL. They have the talent but the Caste System Screws them over 9 times out of 10.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the ASU vs Colorado Game. ASU is winning 17-14 mid 3rd quarter. I just want to see Coach Slime Time lose again and
if he does that's 3 losses in a row. Hold that L Peeon Deion. :p

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Beck has been nearly flawless thus far against Kentucky. simply beautiful quarterback play. of course, i jinxed him, and he throws a pick immediately after i typed this.

McConkey hasn’t been on the field a whole lot for UGA, though. any idea on why?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
I'm watching the ASU vs Colorado Game. ASU is winning 17-14 mid 3rd quarter. I just want to see Coach Slime Time lose again and
if he does that's 3 losses in a row. Hold that L Peeon Deon. :p
how has Skattebo looked?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Iowa’s defense continues to carry the team, only giving up 14 points despite their continued offensive woes.

the Hawkeyes offense managed an anemic 6-21 passing for just 110 yards (1 td, 1 int) and rushing for just 114 yards (if you discount their one big play, a 67-yard scoring dash). offensive coordinator Brian Ferentz “drive for 25” campaign looks to already be an impossible task.

there was no sign of the highly touted Labas at quarterback, as the coaching staff rode Deacon Hill the entire game despite his struggles. for the second consecutive year, Iowa's incredible defense is being wasted due to the offense’s inability to perform at an adequate level.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Beck has been nearly flawless thus far against Kentucky. simply beautiful quarterback play. of course, i jinxed him, and he throws a pick immediately after i typed this.

McConkey hasn’t been on the field a whole lot for UGA, though. any idea on why?

I know McConkey was injured earlier in the year. Perhaps he isn't back to 100%?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Brock. Bowers!!!!!!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
how has Skattebo looked?

To be honest for being banged up he looks ok. 12 rushes for 47 yards with 1 rec. for 14 yards. He was banged up early in the game
but he is tough as nails. The kid refuses to come out the lineup so they are limiting his touch's.

Snow Plow

Guru
JJ McCarthy 2 TD runs to go with 180 yards passing.

DT Mason Graham with a TFL, a sack, and at least one holding called drawn. He should be a first rounder in 2025.

Snow Plow

Guru
JJ McCarthy 2 TD runs to go with 180 yards passing.

DT Mason Graham with a TFL, a sack, and at least one holding called drawn. He should be a first rounder in 2025.
McCarthy TD pass to TE Colston Loveland.

Mason Graham another sack!