2023 College Football Week 5

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
America’s Black Team is down 34-7 against USC at half.
Wasn’t USC supposed to be a liability on defense? One would think the magical qb would be putting up points and averaging more than 4.3 YPA.

I’m sure once they get blown out again the Sanders apologists, defenders and beta college football fans will all bring up the same excuses at last week.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wasn’t USC supposed to be a liability on defense? One would think the magical qb would be putting up points and averaging more than 4.3 YPA.

I’m sure once they get blown out again the Sanders apologists, defenders and beta college football fans will all bring up the same excuses at last week.
Shadeur should be able to get some more garbage time stats 2nd half. Easy money betting against CU.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shadeur should be able to get some more garbage time stats 2nd half. Easy money betting against CU.

I never liked USC in my life but I sure do like them today. Normaly it's only the other type of Trojans I prefer!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
WL you dirty dawggg! Lol.

I hate USC as well but they do play 3 honkeys on Defense. Better than nothing.

Shadeur is surprisingly unathletic given his pedigree. Looks like a 4.7-4.8 guy to my eyes and isn't very elusive. I bet he declines the 40 yard dash at the combine.

TwentyTwo

Master
Florida WR Rickey Pearsall 33 yard TD Catch....missed it watching too many other games.

Even dwf;s on sports boards know he's a NFL caliber WR

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not sure what's going on with Will Shipley? This is his 3rd sub par game in a row. He has 12 rushes for 33 yards. He had 1 nice run of 10
yards but just doesn't seem to be as explosive in the last several games. Could be the blocking as well. The strange thing is it all started
after the big heated argument with the running backs coach who is black and a former rb himself. Not sure if that has anything to do with
it but it's strange to see the kid not putting up his usual monster stats on a weekly basis. Not good as far as the nfl scouts go. The whole
year for Clemson has been a disaster so far sitting at 0-2 in the ACC so far and 2-2 coming into todays game.

woody39

Mentor
Watching Clemson against Syracuse and Cade Klubinik is on fire. The announcers cant stop talking about how good he is today to be fair. 23 from 36 263 and 2 TDS. He already looks like an NFL passer.

Shipley up to 17 for 62 and a TD don't think it's great blocking and sometimes it's obvious run up the middle plays.

Announcers talking highly of Shipley as well calling him illusive and complimenting his excellent ball security when they are under pressure.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Colorado and Coach Sllime Time loses again. USC let off the gas though and only won by a touchdown. It wasn't that close
no matter what the lame stream media will try to tell you.

ASU is tied with the Cal Bears at 7 each at the end of the 1st quarter.

Skatteboo has 11 rushes for 25 yards and 1 td so far!

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Moved on to Georgia against Auburn who much more watchable now that Ladd McConkey is active and has a reception already on the first series of the day for the Bulldogs!

Good to see Clemson win earlier and Shipley got alot of snaps and carries just a combination of poor play calling and blocking I think to be honest. Klubinik was awesome as well as I said in an earlier post announcers couldn't stop praising the guy either.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Shadeur is surprisingly unathletic given his pedigree. Looks like a 4.7-4.8 guy to my eyes and isn't very elusive. I bet he declines the 40 yard dash at the combine.

It seems to be the thing to do if you are a black QB! Glad Colorado lost today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Moved on to Georgia against Auburn who much more watchable now that Ladd McConkey is active and has a reception already on the first series of the day for the Bulldogs!

Good to see Clemson win earlier and Shipley got alot of snaps and carries just a combination of poor play calling and blocking I think to be honest. Klubinik was awesome as well as I said in an earlier post announcers couldn't stop praising the guy either.

Good to see you watching and rooting for so many of our teams. Yes we love Georgia here. Hope Cash Jones gets some carries. The
Big Question is can they win yet another National Championship?

Rocky B

Master
I’m watching Mizzou/Vandy....
The leading rusher in SEC football after four weeks is......
Cody Shrader.....403 after 4 games. Next guy is 51 yards behind....
4-16-0 so far......

woody39

Mentor
Good to see you watching and rooting for so many of our teams. Yes we love Georgia here. Hope Cash Jones gets some carries. The
Big Question is can they win yet another National Championship?
No sign of Jones thus far! Yeah I like my college football. Not looking dominant thus far this season but they look the team to beat and arguably in Bowers the best player!

Off on holiday tomorrow and have to be up at not long after midnight east coast time for you so not sure how much more I will see lol.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I said it last week and I will repeat it. I feel bad for Cameron Skatteboo being stuck on ASU. For two reasons. First they are
on probation so no bowl game is possible. Second they have no defense and a poor to below average off. line. He literally
has to earn everything. Despite this the kid puts up over 100 yards combined rushing and receiving yards week after week
but mostly on a losing team with little talent. At least he is a junior. Maybe ASU can improve next year when they move to
the Big 12 Conference. Not likely but I want this kid to get some nfl scouts interest.

jacque

Guru
Brock Bowers making some big plays, Cash Jones sighting which is good, shows that Georgia still gives snaps to him in big games.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bowers with the go ahead TD. Not sure why Georgia did not involve him more in the offense earlier this season. He's the best playmaker in college football.

northwinds

Mentor
Yes, Bowers is a beast and he makes it look easy……..8 catches for 157 yards and the go ahead TD!