2023 College Football Week 5

jphoss

Mentor
Bowers is an absolute beast! Can’t wait to see him emasculating black db’s in the nfl next year. I think the main issue with Clemson and Shipley is their o-line isn’t very good. If Shipley can get a 2 round grade he should jump into the nfl

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bowers will be around 400 yards receiving with 7 games left. If they continue to make him the focal point of the offense he should hit 1k yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Boise St loses. Looks like the upsider that was put in at QB isn't paying off dividends. Boise St has certainly trended downward for years now. They input a freshman White QB Maddux Madsen who led them to two late TDs. He's more like the QBs that led Boise St to unprecedented success - Kellen Moore, Brett Rypien, Jared Zabransky and Ryan Dinwiddie (I remember him in the early 2000s as I began to become racially aware and became a fan of watching Boise St).

Rocky B

Master
I’m watching Air Force now.

Owen Burk not starting again....WTF
Michel is starting.....Burk’s stats were so much better.
What the hell hapoened?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
McNamara out - looks like a knee injury. Poly QB in for Iowa - unacceptable management of the QB position!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
ND's Mitchell Evans doing his best Brock Bowers impression with 3 receptions for 63 yards first quarter.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Coal black Defenses LSU and Ole Miss. SUCK! How is that possible when every afflete on the field is a 4 and 5 star?!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Duke is off to a slow start against Notre Dame which is to be expected. I'm torn with this game as I love Notre Dame. However I'm rooting
for Duke. Why do you ask? Because Riley Leonard and Bo Nix are the 2 Quarterbacks with the most talent and the best chance to win the
Heisman Trophy. Our guys winning the Heisman Award is huge if and when it happens. I have a feeling that Duke will comeback here and
pull of the upset. If they do expect Riley Leonard to be the primary reason. The kid says he wants to win a national championship and he
has said that in interviews. This is a kid playing for a basketball school but he is helping to change the culture there to a 2 sport school.

Bo Nix and Oregon looking great so far. Both Leonard and Nix are true double threat mobile quarterbacks at the highest level. :)

Rocky B

Master
Iowa has had great tight ends. Someone is going to draft Eric All high...
Watching him play, isn’t it obvious he’s not on the same level as LaPorta, Hock or Kittle?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Coal black Defenses LSU and Ole Miss. SUCK! How is that possible when every afflete on the field is a 4 and 5 star?!

And it's all playing out in front of thousands of people live and millions on TV yet they continue to believe the lie.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa has had great tight ends. Someone is going to draft Eric All high...
Watching him play, isn’t it obvious he’s not on the same level as LaPorta, Hock or Kittle?

Lachey was the number 1 TE but he as lost to injury. Remember the hype around Noah Fant a few years ago? He really hasn't panned out in the league either. All dropped a perfect pass earlier in the game BTW.

TwentyTwo

Master
CATCH of the DAY??
WR Finn Hogan 6'-5" 215 Bowling Green....6 receptions 102 yards

TCU's J.P. Richardson 59 yard TD catch!

South Florida WR Seaan Atkins 4 rec 116 yards 2 TDs

Snow Plow

Mentor
Lachey was the number 1 TE but he as lost to injury. Remember the hype around Noah Fant a few years ago? He really hasn't panned out in the league either. All dropped a perfect pass earlier in the game BTW.
He transferred from Michigan because he was replaced by one of our guys, Colston Loveland. I am thinking All will be another Noah Fant.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Evans looks like a beast!

For Iowa, same ol same ol.

Iowa's mismanagement of the QB position has been frustrating as the offensive ineptitude. I wish they went after that kid from one of the Dakotas that committed to Ohio St. - Lincoln Kienholz. Instead they have a poly and hispanic qb from New Jersey. That's some run of the mill White replacement going on.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Duke is off to a slow start against Notre Dame which is to be expected. I'm torn with this game as I love Notre Dame. However I'm rooting
for Duke. Why do you ask? Because Riley Leonard and Bo Nix are the 2 Quarterbacks with the most talent and the best chance to win the
Heisman Trophy. Our guys winning the Heisman Award is huge if and when it happens. I have a feeling that Duke will comeback here and
pull of the upset. If they do expect Riley Leonard to be the primary reason. The kid says he wants to win a national championship and he
has said that in interviews. This is a kid playing for a basketball school but he is helping to change the culture there to a 2 sport school.

Bo Nix and Oregon looking great so far. Both Leonard and Nix are true double threat mobile quarterbacks at the highest level. :)

Leonard has no shot at the Heisman. We should be rooting for him more based on draft stock and status as he fits the acceptable "type" when it comes to White QBs. Agree with you on Bo Nix. He is still in the mix and is putting up the number to justify the Heisman conversation along with playing for a potential playoff team. Oregon will face USC later this year for a Heisman showcase.

Drake Maye is the best QB prospect right now though and UNC is 4-0 with him not putting up video game numbers. He's akin to Justin Herbert in just about every way - physically, arm talent, ability, football acumen and elevating a less talented team around him.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Evans with another ridiculous catch! ESPN had someone named Jatavion ahead of Evans at the TE two spot. Wrong again.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Kienholz had a chance to choose Washington, Wyoming, Iowa, or Wisconsin. Instead he chose Ohio State and guaranteed he’ll be transferring out asap. Another basic bitch move by a White QB.

Iowa really just needs to cut Ferentz’s son. His leash has been a mile long and Kirk’s nepotism towards his inept OC son, may be the only blemish I see in his otherwise HOF career.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Stanford is a shell of its Harbaugh days! They finally got rid of Shaw, and uh new guy isn’t doing so hot either .