2023 College Football Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

wile

Master
Hat tip to the big fella! And anyone notice the fake grin by the other black guy it was full of spite you could hear him thinking “uncle tom” in his head

It's why I am not a racial bigot, ,instances like this from fair minded men in my life have been too numerous to ignore, of course I could be called a "racist" guilty of "racism" but those are kiddie words better suited for tweener girls in their girl fights since they have been weaponized by the usual suspects.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Great to see Boston College lose to a struggling Pitt team last night. Rooting for BCs coach to get canned!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lots of cupcake games for SEC teams in the 2nd to last week of the regular season.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
So who's going to stay up late tonight to catch the Coach Prime Shedeurs vs Washington State?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So who's going to stay up late tonight to catch the Coach Prime Shedeurs vs Washington State?

Not I! I just hope they lost so they can't get to a bowl game based on win/loss record. Wouldn't be surprised if they still got a bowl invite though even if they end up at 4-8

northwinds

Mentor
Coach Prime’s boys are losing like 56-14………and his QB son went out with an injury…….not a good night for them

Crazy to think about the Colorado hype train just a few short months ago. They're not even fun to root against anymore. The whole team has quit and it's clear Deion is in way over his head.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’ve made $ 6 weeks in a row betting against CU. I hope Boulder makes him coach for life!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ve made $ 6 weeks in a row betting against CU. I hope Boulder makes him coach for life!

I wish I got back in sports betting earlier this season. Wise decision my friend LOL :beer-toast1:

The Colorado hype might have been the most intolerable month I have witnessed over 20 years of following college football. It was the biggest conglomerate of media negro worship/dwf negro idolatry/black "we wuz kangs" supremacy I can recall. Please correct me if I am wrong. This team went from national championship contender, 2 anointed Heisman winners, more teams should follow Colorado's template of hiring a head coach, Sanders should get a life time contract to falling out of bowl contention. Of course the three parties mentioned above are held to zero accountability and just either make excuses or move on like nothing ever happened. The Buffaloes won September and lost October and November. They are a crummy team.

Colorado did give us arguably the highlight of the year when Henry Blackburn made a nice hit on Travis Hunter. So there is that at least.

On the subject of Travis Hunter look at the dirty play he made last night. Where is the media outcry? death threats? Oh that only applies to White athletes like Henry Blackburn.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
I wish I got back in sports betting earlier this season. Wise decision my friend LOL :beer-toast1:

The Colorado hype might have been the most intolerable month I have witnessed over 20 years of following college football. It was the biggest conglomerate of media negro worship/dwf negro idolatry/black "we wuz kangs" supremacy I can recall. Please correct me if I am wrong. This team went from national championship contender, 2 anointed Heisman winners, more teams should follow Colorado's template of hiring a head coach, Sanders should get a life time contract to falling out of bowl contention. Of course the three parties mentioned above are held to zero accountability and just either make excuses or move on like nothing ever happened. The Buffaloes won September and lost October and November. They are a crummy team.

Colorado did give us arguably the highlight of the year when Henry Blackburn made a nice hit on Travis Hunter. So there is that at least.

On the subject of Travis Hunter look at the dirty play he made last night. Where is the media outcry? death threats? Oh that only applies to White athletes like Henry Blackburn.

It was nice to wake up this morning and see that the CU hypetrain officially derailed and all of the wheels came off to boot. Even the local obnoxious sports radio guys in Kansas City have been swooning all year over "Coach Prime" and what a fantastic job he supposedly did resurrecting Colorado football. They're only watching college ball again because of Sander's heroic efforts in Boulder. What? In the local area, we have three teams, Kansas, Kansas State and Missouri who all all having great years and will all be playing in late December/early January and they're only interested in college football because of a loudmouth rayciss coach in the next state over?? Please.

Games I will probably tune in to today are the USC-UCLA battle of L.A. tilt, just to watch Carson Steele, and of course Missouri vs Florida to watch the best RB in the "best" conference, Cody Schrader. Funny how I have yet to hear one word from the local guys about this kid and how he's dominating the "best players" in the nation even with the profound lack of melanin.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It was nice to wake up this morning and see that the CU hypetrain officially derailed and all of the wheels came off to boot. Even the local obnoxious sports radio guys in Kansas City have been swooning all year over "Coach Prime" and what a fantastic job he supposedly did resurrecting Colorado football. They're only watching college ball again because of Sander's heroic efforts in Boulder. What? In the local area, we have three teams, Kansas, Kansas State and Missouri who all all having great years and will all be playing in late December/early January and they're only interested in college football because of a loudmouth rayciss coach in the next state over?? Please.

Games I will probably tune in to today are the USC-UCLA battle of L.A. tilt, just to watch Carson Steele, and of course Missouri vs Florida to watch the best RB in the "best" conference, Cody Schrader. Funny how I have yet to hear one word from the local guys about this kid and how he's dominating the "best players" in the nation even with the profound lack of melanin.

Don't forget about Graham Mertz and Rickey Pearsall!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Don't forget about Graham Mertz and Rickey Pearsall!
Nah, nobody wants to watch those guys. Just glancing at the rosters for these two games, there are plenty of obviously better players to watch, just look at these names, they've got to be AMAZING! USC has Tre'Quan, A'Marion, Xamarion, Ja'Kobi and of course the every-popular Tyrone. UCLA features DeShun, Titus, Ezavier, and Khadere! Uh, I figure that's enough names, Florida and Mizzou would be similar.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Lots of cupcake games for SEC teams in the 2nd to last week of the regular season.
Alabama up 14-0 early in the 1st quarter in their cupcake bowl game vs Chattanooga. I guess the payday is enough for the Mocs to subject their players to this kind of beatdown. Hmmm, maybe Chattanooga should do a deep dive and find outstanding HS players from the local areas instead of recruiting the high-melanin bench warmers from Florida schools who weren't recruited by the big boys.

TwentyTwo

Master
BYU WR Chase Roberts 23 yard TD Catch vs. Oklahoma. 7 - 7 1st qtr! Black announcer said he's a "Game Breaker"

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Switched over to the BYU-Oklahoma game and just learned that BYU QB Jake Retzlaff is the first Jewish QB to start for BYU! Oy vey! I'll have to check to see if he's wearing his yarmulke on the sidelines! Fortunately for most viewers who missed that announcement, he's still just a white QB, better than having a Barkevious Retzlaff behind center ;)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Michigan is just content on running the ball against opponents. Interesting strategy in this era of pass friendly offenses. Seems to be working though. Michigan is doing what we have stated here for some time - just run the ball at these defenses full of "hybrids" that can't stop the run. My guess is Michigan is just making a statement with its playcalling due to the sign stealing controversy.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Switched over to the BYU-Oklahoma game and just learned that BYU QB Jake Retzlaff is the first Jewish QB to start for BYU! Oy vey! I'll have to check to see if he's wearing his yarmulke on the sidelines! Fortunately for most viewers who missed that announcement, he's still just a white QB, better than having a Barkevious Retzlaff behind center ;)
Lol oh gawd. Go OU and their flyin Hawaiian.

northwinds

Mentor
Brock Bowers with 6 catches for 57 yards and a TD in the first half. Ladd McConkey mysteriously absent from the Dawgs offense. And why is Carson Beck not in the Heisman race❓♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.