Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
More MACtion tomorrow night.

Ball St vs N. Illinois
C. Michigan vs W. Michigan
Ohio vs Buffalo

Phall

Master
At some point this week, the Big Ten commissioner is going to suspend Jim Harbaugh, and Michigan is going to sue the conference ten minutes later and request a stay on the suspension from either local, state, or federal court. Kinda surprised this didn't happen today, actually.

:icon_popcorn:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At some point this week, the Big Ten commissioner is going to suspend Jim Harbaugh, and Michigan is going to sue the conference ten minutes later and request a stay on the suspension from either local, state, or federal court. Kinda surprised this didn't happen today, actually.

:icon_popcorn:

Interested to see how this all plays out.

Michigan beat Purdue handily last week with no help of "sign stealing". The matchup this weekend vs PSU is the biggest game of the week. If Franklin loses against UM my guess is he will blame this scandal to ensure his job security.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Western Michigan QB Hayden Wolf is off to a hot start 5 of 6 with a TD on the opening drive. QB to watch with his size at 6’5 230

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Western Michigan QB Hayden Wolf is off to a hot start 5 of 6 with a TD on the opening drive. QB to watch with his size at 6’5 230

If I was a coach of a college or nfl team I would look for quarterbacks between 6'3 to 6'6. To me that is the ideal size to succeed. Then
if you can find guys that have some mobility to go with it like Josh Allen you have a chance to win alot of games. I see so many midgets
these days on football teams and it's a joke. They get so many passes batted down.

If I was a coach of a college or nfl team I would look for quarterbacks between 6'3 to 6'6. To me that is the ideal size to succeed. Then
if you can find guys that have some mobility to go with it like Josh Allen you have a chance to win alot of games. I see so many midgets
these days on football teams and it's a joke. They get so many passes batted down.
The midget QB push is another way to get more blacks into the position, plain and simple. After Russell Wilson had some success in Seattle, 50 years of conventional wisdom was tossed out the window so that guys like Kyler Murray, Tua, and Bryce Young could get drafted in the early first round. The magical upside conquers all, including the inability to see over the line. You'll notice that shorter white QBs like Stetson Bennett do not get the same benefit of the doubt.

NikoDuke

Mentor
So no Drew Brees or Mahomes?

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Mahomes is 6'2", 225, so not exactly a shrimp. I've seen people use Brees as a comparison to some of the midget QB's noted above. The problem is that not a single one of them has a fraction of Drew's talent. Besides that, the short-statured black QB's do not aspire to playing like Brees. Look at Bryce Young. He has good mobility and does throw a nice ball, but he's trying to be Cam Newton. He's supposedly super-intelligent and scored well on those tests. He should be studying Brees career right down to what kind of toothpaste he used. But he won't and so he's on track to be a colossal bust.

Rocky B

Master
Trying to watch some maction.
EMU has Samson Evans, but he has been relegated to a shared role.

Switched to NBA....Luka playing and snapping threes early.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yeah Rocky BR it's been a weird ride for Samson Evans in his career! From run-of-the-mill ; to Record breaking rushing (258 yards vs Arizona State getting Herm Edwards fired .... to this.....

Also last night Kent St RB Gavin Garcia (now 2nd team) had 32 yards rushing on 8 carries; WR Luke Floriea solid night 9 catches 95 yards

UL-Lafayette QB Chandler Fields was Starter opening day in 22'; got injured early last season ; making 1st start of the season tonight! Has not played in over a year..
WR Jacob Bernard makes the catch on first play of the game....

Southern Miss LB #28 Swayze Bowman "playing w great instincts" (announcer)
Cajuns go for it 4th down inside Golden Eagle territory ; incomplete to Bernard

Lets hope Peter LeBlanc can build on last weeks 6- 129 - TD ( including 87 yard TD!)

woody39

Mentor
@Leonardfan as the expert what do you reckon is the best game to watch in the early slot today? I'm guessing Michigan versus Penn state and the battle of the McCarthy and Allar or maybe Clemson as Shipley is back against Caste Georgia Tech?

woody39

Mentor
College Gameday reporting that Will Shipley is active for the Tigers.

Bowers is game day decision has trained all week fingers crossed, be great to have him and McConkey together out there!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Penn State just aired a commercial with an Asian Woman, White woman, and a mystery gendered bitch. Rescuing the world! LOL every university is beyond compromised.

woody39

Mentor
Penn State just aired a commercial with an Asian Woman, White woman, and a mystery gendered bitch. Rescuing the world! LOL every university is beyond compromised.
Haha i saw that aswell, watching online and it makes our adverts in the uk look not too bad! Ours are getting that way!

woody39

Mentor
Good route and catch by Tyler Warren for 19 yard completion for Penn State. The highlight of an otherwise anemic display by both so far on offense.....as I write brilliant run by Drew Allar to get them within striking distance.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Good route and catch by Tyler Warren for 19 yard completion for Penn State. The highlight of an otherwise anemic display by both so far on offense.....as I write brilliant run by Drew Allar to get them within striking distance.
Warren is a good looking TE. Allar looks sharp today. I’ve only seen him against Ohio State and that was a dud for him.

woody39

Mentor
Warren is a good looking TE. Allar looks sharp today. I’ve only seen him against Ohio State and that was a dud for him.
Yeah Warren looks good and I like Allar, his stats look great be interesting to see him today against Michigan aswell. With McCarthy able to lean on Corum who is very good, Allar will have to try to carry the offense himself more.

Great run then by McCarthy he has some speed flying away from all those so called elite affletes.

Hoping the Patriots might take him in the first round next year fingers crossed!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@Leonardfan as the expert what do you reckon is the best game to watch in the early slot today? I'm guessing Michigan versus Penn state and the battle of the McCarthy and Allar or maybe Clemson as Shipley is back against Caste Georgia Tech?

Michigan vs PSU is the big early game of the day for sure.

Utah vs Washington has some pretty big implications as well for both the Heisman and playoff ranking.

Tennessee vs Missouri is interesting because Missouri features a White dual threat QB and White RB

woody39

Mentor
Michigan vs PSU is the big early game of the day for sure.

Utah vs Washington has some pretty big implications as well for both the Heisman and playoff ranking.

Tennessee vs Missouri is interesting because Missouri features a White dual threat QB and White RB
Be great from a caste perspective if Schrader can lead Missouri past Tennessee.

The two top white quarterbacks Allar and McCarthy early on hopefully put on a show! McCarthy looks like the real deal to me! Get him at the Patriots but knowing our luck we're win too many and he'll be gone when we pick!

woody39

Mentor
Great run by Corum but fantastic block by the tight end Barner without that he goes no where! Great play by the tight end.

woody39

Mentor
Klubnik for the Tigers 12 for 17 104 yards and 2 touchdown so far. He is a talent looks every bit an nfl quarterback.

Not much from Shipley so far couple of receptions and not much from 4 carries. Assume they are working him back in after concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.