2023 College Football Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody39

Mentor
Franklin coached scared. He had every advantage in this game - home field, the controversy around Michigan, Harbaugh not even on the sideline and decided to play it very safe rather than open the offense up. PSU will more than likely go 10-2 which is a good record but Franklin isn't a great coach.
Yeah I agree they weren't brave enough with a good quarterback and maybe a good time to play Michigan think they blew it.

woody39

Mentor
Illinois quarterback John Paddock at 486 yards 4 touchdown and 1 interception. Excellent day and he is not finished yet.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Illinois quarterback John Paddock at 486 yards 4 touchdown and 1 interception. Excellent day and he is not finished yet.

Indiana QB Brendan Sorsby also with a good game. If the Hoosiers goofy head coach isn't fired than Sorsby should be the QB starting for Indiana assuming he does not enter the transfer portal.

woody39

Mentor
Gearing up a late one in the uk for missouri tennessee, never watched a missouri game and Schrader so looking forward to it hopefully they beat the Volunteers and show the caste narrative where to go for at least one night!

woody39

Mentor
Gearing up a late one in the uk for missouri tennessee, never watched a missouri game and Schrader so looking forward to it hopefully they beat the Volunteers and show the caste narrative where to go for at least one night!
Although I didn't realise that according to our write up Missouri only start two whites, assumed they had more as they had starting qb and rb.

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed on Allar, gents. His numbers for the year are great, but he definitely needs some work. A big Junior year should solidify him as an early round QB.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
UCF and Plumlee up 14 to 0 early against Oklahoma St

It's great to see Plumlee doing his thing. What an incredible athlete he is. I hope the nfl gives him a shot at some position.

Back to Clemson for a second. This was one of the biggest games for Cade Klubnik. He threw for 4 touchdowns with only 1 interception.
He looked like the star we have envisioned that he could be. Bigger and better things to come. As Clemson opens up the playbook a little
more the last several games and the bowl game. This is the 25th consecutive year that Clemson is headed to a Bowl Game!

woody39

Mentor
First game I've watched of Schrader and he looks awesome! He just finds the holes, never comes off the field either. Electric running and seems awesome receiving out the back field as well.

Last edited:

northwinds

Mentor
Schrader with a 43 yd catch and run……over 130 all-purpose yards in the first half…….and now a six yard TD run

TwentyTwo

Master
Excellent commentary fellas!
South Florida WR Sean Atkins finished 9 catches 189 yards!! No TDs

Cody Schrader from D2 Truman State who came to the team 6th string has proven to be a tough All-purpose back! Tried to keep his feet in bounds on that first long pass

QB John Paddock (Illinois) 507 yards PASSING!! Brenden Sorsby 289 yards 3 TDs + 2 Rushing TDs!

Will Shipley nice to see back healthy 11 carries 77 yards ( 32 yard TD) + 3 rec 30 yards

Last edited:

woody39

Mentor
Wow Brady Cook out of his own end zone for the first down wow great speed.

Great block by Schrader on the run aswell. To be fair to the commentators they are bigging up Schrader.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Schrader with a 43 yd catch and run……over 130 all-purpose yards in the first half…….and now a six yard TD run

The Big Question is will the NFL give him a look or just ignore him? It's happened with countless other white running backs before him.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Shrader is up to 105 on 18 carries and 93 receiving yards on 3 catches. Another half to go!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Couldn’t happen against a more anti White team than Tennessee! Have yourself a day Schrader!!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Slime Time’s Buffs are about to blow this one against Arizona. Some more good news.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Neon Deion and the Colorado Buffalos lose again. Don't worry as the media will make up another lame excuse for losing at home!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Slime Time’s Buffs are about to blow this one against Arizona. Some more good news.

Have to win their next two games for bowl eligibility. Remember in September when they were contenders for the national championship LOL.

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been watching most of the day. Good to see Ship play well.. He got clocked (helmet to helmet) and was ticked off on the sideline. He’s one firey dude. I’ve watched the entire Mizzou game. Schrader is crushing.
Yac getting some reps, but Wisc is god awful.

Rocky B

Master
“Schrader is doing this against high level athletes”, an announcer said.
As if they’re surprised. Well, they are.
100/100

Rocky B

Master
I haven’t watched a lot of Stanford football. All of their backs must be dinged up. Filkins gets no carries, but neither has Emmitt Jr.
Just terrible.. It’s on PAC 12 network, which I don’t get .

Steele vs Skat later.....

backrow

Hall of Famer
Shrader just moved a pile about 7 yards with a bunch of tacklers swarming him. What an effort. He's over 150 rushing and 113 receiving.

EDIT as I was typing he took off for another 31 yards!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice to see Schrader with a dominant performance! Tennessee is getting blown out!

Status
Not open for further replies.