2023 College Football Bowl Season

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I logged on to say what you guys just did..
How did Cody not get the mvp?
Cook worked his tail off tonight and deserves praise.
Schrader was the mvp.

I’m sure you guys heard the crap announcers talk about how Schrader may have a chance at the nfl. Special teams, etc. Maybe they can find a role for him. What an insult. Henderson is a first rounder, but Schrader maybe a 7th? Horse crap.

Last year we had a white guy lead the NCAA in Total Rushing Yards. (Brad Roberts) Not one NFL Team reached out to him.

This year Cody Schrader leads the SEC in Rushing Yards and is 2nd in the country for total yards. Will the NFL take notice? How
can anyone not see the incredible anti white racial discrimination going on? How is Cody Schrader not being talked about as
a legitimate NFL Talent who should be drafted in the first 4 or 5 rounds and be a starting running back for any team! The very
worst case scenario is a 2nd string rb at the NFL Level. Special Teams is a joke. Draft the kid. Play the kid! It's simple if the teams
can just think outside of the box.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I logged on to say what you guys just did..
How did Cody not get the mvp?
Cook worked his tail off tonight and deserves praise.
Schrader was the mvp.

I’m sure you guys heard the crap announcers talk about how Schrader may have a chance at the nfl. Special teams, etc. Maybe they can find a role for him. What an insult. Henderson is a first rounder, but Schrader maybe a 7th? Horse crap.

Nice to read that we here all came to the same conclusion regarding Schrader being shafted as the game’s offensive MVP. The commentary by the announcers was straight out of the Castespeak 101 script. Once you are so in tune with it and see how blatantly obvious it is you can’t unsee it and it’s noticeable everywhere.

Most of us here have probably 10-15 years of awareness with the caste speak and the perp shots as they apply to White athletes. It’s been around much longer as the wise elders of this site were the first to call out these anti-White behaviors which are used to condition the masses into their unquestioned, relentless support and defense of the caste system.

jphoss

Mentor
I looked up all the backs who led the sec in rushing since 2015- derrick henry 1st round, 2016-Derrius Guice 2 round, 2017- Kerryon Johnson 2 round, 2018- Traevyeon williams 6 round, 2019 Lynn bowden 3 round, 2020 Najee harris 1 round (lol), 2021 Tyler badie 6 round, 2022 Ole miss rb as a frosh no not eligible yet.
So if this years sec leading rusher does not even get drafted (who happens to be a better receiver than most if not all of them) then it’s nothing but blatant discrimination

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I looked up all the backs who led the sec in rushing since 2015- derrick henry 1st round, 2016-Derrius Guice 2 round, 2017- Kerryon Johnson 2 round, 2018- Traevyeon williams 6 round, 2019 Lynn bowden 3 round, 2020 Najee harris 1 round (lol), 2021 Tyler badie 6 round, 2022 Ole miss rb as a frosh no not eligible yet.
So if this years sec leading rusher does not even get drafted (who happens to be a better receiver than most if not all of them) then it’s nothing but blatant discrimination

It should just be SEC running backs in general. The Bills drafted James Cook in round 2 and he made some bad plays this year and was not as productive in the SEC.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice catch and run by PSU TE Tyler Warren. Ole Miss TE Caden Prieskorn has the first TD for Ole Miss

TwentyTwo

Master
Nice catch and run by PSU TE Tyler Warren. Ole Miss TE Caden Prieskorn has the first TD for Ole Miss
Showed some good wheels at 6'-6" 257!

What a one handed snag by TE Caden Preiskorn! Couple of future NFL TE's??

Clemson run as a Heavyweight in college football is waning more toward Cruiserweights with the Average O-Line.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Showed some good wheels at 6'-6" 257!

What a one handed snag by TE Caden Preiskorn! Couple of future NFL TE's??

Clemson run as a Heavyweight in college football is waning more toward Cruiserweights with the Average O-Line.

Prieskorn with a 2nd TD. Didn't realize he is a senior. He should easily be in the NFL next season.

I hope Shipley returns to Clemson next season. Klubnik needs to get bigger, stronger and work on his arm strength. Agreed with the OL - It's often the most overlooked component of a team's success or failure.

booth

Mentor
Fair enough, probably a combination of small things adding up to a very big problem for him: he doesn’t pass the eye test (and that isn’t even counting his skin color) this year and that will be held against him. For the record, white or black, if someone struggles in college why should a team spend a high pick on them?

I believe he has all the ability in the world, but a change of scenery would do him wonders. My two cents.
The more I watched Shipley play, the more convinced I am he needs counseling. He blew up at the one yard line and his lineman tried to calm him down but Shipley pushed him away. When he got hurt he was hollowing and acting strange. He reminded me of Grayson Allen. He has blown up at coaches and teammates all year. I believe he thinks he has to live up to everyone's expectations and it is messing with him mentally.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pretty boy Jesse Palmer tells us Florida State

“has some dudes” along that DL

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Just got home to see Cash Jones in the backfield, but Georgia did not call one running play to him. Maybe he gets some carries in the second half?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Complete blow out in the Orange Bowl. Nice to see Stockton get some meaningful reps.

I feel for Brock Glenn - he was thrust into this position due to FSU meddling in the transfer portal for a new QB prompting 2nd string Tate Rodemaker to enter the portal. All the transfers and players opting out of the game is a bad look for college football and really presents a diluted product. I have to wonder if the sponsors of these games will speak up if attendance/ratings begin to suffer. NIL/Transfer portal has created all of this.

Also I am glad Raiola decommited from UGA giving Stockton a nice path for the starting job in 2025. Beck will be fun to watch next year. Not sure if McConkey is coming back but they did get WR London Humphrey in the portal from Vanderbilt.

jphoss

Mentor
Wyoming had a nice caste win over toledo! The lunch-pailers on defense kept toledo in check and offense wore down toledo in the 4th

NEP01

Guru
What an embarrassment that UGA/FSU game was. The players have reached the expected conclusion from the media's obsession with money, safety, and championships.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
What an embarrassment that UGA/FSU game was. The players have reached the expected conclusion from the media's obsession with money, safety, and championships.
How absurd that for weeks we were told what an injustice it was that FSU was snubbed. Moronic DeSantis was even threatening to sue the CFP over it. The committee looks totally justified now, and obviously so as the ACC was a weak conference and FSU lost their main catalyst (the QB) for the season.

@Leonardfan you are justified for saying Georgia should have been in instead. Clearly one of the 4 best teams in the country.

Last edited:

chris371

Mentor
Wow! Just watched the Georgia highlights, Ladd Mckonkey has such elite acceleration, he moves like 2007 Welker, mixed with Edelman type moves to fake people out.

wile

Master
The FSU tackling looked like the Pro Bowl