2023 College Football Bowl Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is scheduled to get demolished at noon. Here’s to hoping Yacamelli has a good game and can use it as leverage when he transfers out. Same goes for Acker. They both filled in admirably for Badgers this season. Considering they entered as 3rd and 4th stringers.

UW just brought in a slow, average sized back in Tawee Walker from Oklahoma and 3 upsider freshman will join team next season.

On top of 4 afflete LBs being brought in, to ensure the honkey LBs on the roster remain backups. This will be last Wisconsin team to cheer for, for a while. Dickell is doing his best to destroy the house that Barry built. Doing a great job a year in.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wisconsin is scheduled to get demolished at noon. Here’s to hoping Yacamelli has a good game and can use it as leverage when he transfers out. Same goes for Acker. They both filled in admirably for Badgers this season. Considering they entered as 3rd and 4th stringers.

UW just brought in a slow, average sized back in Tawee Walker from Oklahoma and 3 upsider freshman will join team next season.

On top of 4 afflete LBs being brought in, to ensure the honkey LBs on the roster remain backups. This will be last Wisconsin team to cheer for, for a while. Dickell is doing his best to destroy the house that Barry built. Doing a great job a year in.

Pretty remarkable that a typically staunch White defense historically was identified as a weakness by Dickell. He's a beta cuck of a coach, a true negrophile. I hope Van Dyke does well there for his pro prospects but otherwise this team will be in single digit White starters due to Dickell. Unreal.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Pretty remarkable that a typically staunch White defense historically was identified as a weakness by Dickell. He's a beta cuck of a coach, a true negrophile. I hope Van Dyke does well there for his pro prospects but otherwise this team will be in single digit White starters due to Dickell. Unreal.
And the Drunk, Fat, White, Fans fully support the Afrocentric direction Dickell is leading them.

More affletes on the way! I’m sure we will hear how superhuman LSUs affletes are today. Take a drink from your beer everytime you hear the affletic gap mentioned.

I’ll be cheering for TVD as well. I think he would have fit better in the Badgers offenses of the past though. Thinking Joel Stave++
Play action and a good deep ball. But now we’re in the Nair Raid era in Madison lol.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
For the later game, I hope Harbaugh and company pound the ball on Alabama. Keep Bamas offense off the field and make Bamas 5 stars tackle all game long. Ball control and lack of mistakes is how i see Michigan winning this one. All with a traditional, power run offense.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Is Iowa still going with the fat Poly at QB? If so we will have 2 Polys facing off at QB, yay! Diversity.

Tennessee and Iowa. Polys pushing their way east, I don’t like it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Is Iowa still going with the fat Poly at QB? If so we will have 2 Polys facing off at QB, yay! Diversity.

I think so. Was hoping for Milton to get exposed against a solid Iowa defense, instead he is going to the Senior Bowl and a bunch of f@ggots will be pushing for him to be a 1st round pick because he can throw the ball 80 yards.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Curious to see if Nussmeier plays well in the bowl game but gets screwed over by Kelly next year.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Oh $h!+. I was wanting to watch Iowa. Is Nix playing for Oregon? I guess we're pulling for Michigan and Texas this evening? Although outside the QB Ewers, there's not much to cheer for Texas either?
Quite a few honkey's starting for Michigan with McCarthy at QB? Doubtful Cabana gets any action?

Phall

Master
Oh $h!+. I was wanting to watch Iowa. Is Nix playing for Oregon? I guess we're pulling for Michigan and Texas this evening? Although outside the QB Ewers, there's not much to cheer for Texas either?
Quite a few honkey's starting for Michigan with McCarthy at QB? Doubtful Cabana gets any action?
Cabana redshirted this year and to my memory didn't log any garbage-time carries this year. He's eligible to play without burning the redshirt, but it would be very surprising to see him play tonight.

Michigan will start eight honkeys tonight, which is down one after guard Zack Zinter's injury. The tight end duo of Loveland and Barner could be very important for the Wolverines' chances. On defense, I'd love to hear Braiden McGregor and Mason Graham's names both called often against Alabama's line of fat sumos.

"Surprise" white contributors could be punt returner Jake Thaw (alternates reps) and backup WR Peyton O'Leary. Linebacker Jimmy Rolder redshirted due to injuries this year as a sophomore, but got a couple of snaps last month against Ohio State.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Nix is playing for Oregon. On the topic of White QBs Austin Novosad needs to transfer out - 4 Star QB and they decided to bring in the mistake Poly Gabriel and the overratted freshman Dante Moore. I wish White athletes would start seeing their status through a racial lens instead of the lie of an "open competition".

Texas and Michigan need to win for sure. Sounds like Harbaugh hired an agent so he may jump back to the NFL - Chargers being the rumored destination. Michigan is easily the Whitest team. Texas has a White DE and LB along with Ewers. Alabama and Wisconsin are trash.

Rocky B

Master

Tennessee and Iowa. Polys pushing their way east
I didn’t know Hill was a poly. So I looked it up.
Mom’s a blond, dad is the poly, but looks white.
Dad’s mom must be a poly and his dad must be white.
With a name like Hill, I’m just guessing.
I just hope Brevin Doll gets a chance.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Iowa's awful offense shows up again. Looks like both non-White QBs the Hawkeyes marched out there were both ineffective. Hopefully McNamara is back next year because Iowa's depth at the position sucks.

TwentyTwo

Master
Curious to see if Nussmeier plays well in the bowl game but gets screwed over by Kelly next year.
Nah they are on the Nuss bus after the 395 yard 3 TD comeback Win 35 - 31 today. Vandy transfer AJ Swann was brought in to push him and provide solid Depth.

Wisconsin Safety #24 Hunter Wohler is a bad dude! Led Badgers in Tackles this season 113; some nice pass break up's earlier. Should get a look in the 2025 NFL Draft

QB Tanner Mordecai finished with 378 yards passing and 3 TDs
RB Cade Yacamelli had 7 carries 45 yards ...but got hurt ; limped off field ; never returned

Time for Michigan to MAN UP! Force Milroe to throw more...JJ McCarthy time to shine!
Cabana redshirted this year and to my memory didn't log any garbage-time carries this year. He's eligible to play without burning the redshirt, but it would be very surprising to see him play tonight.

Michigan will start eight honkeys tonight, which is down one after guard Zack Zinter's injury. The tight end duo of Loveland and Barner could be very important for the Wolverines' chances. On defense, I'd love to hear Braiden McGregor and Mason Graham's names both called often against Alabama's line of fat sumos.

"Surprise" white contributors could be punt returner Jake Thaw (alternates reps) and backup WR Peyton O'Leary. Linebacker Jimmy Rolder redshirted due to injuries this year as a sophomore, but got a couple of snaps last month against Ohio State.
Think Cabana did have just 2 carries for 6 yards vs Bowling Green in September

Last edited:

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Yac had a decent showing, but dang it an injury!

Jim Leonhard defense doesn’t give up 35 to Nussmeier. No offense Nuss.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yac had a decent showing, but dang it an injury!

Jim Leonhard defense doesn’t give up 35 to Nussmeier. No offense Nuss.
Wisconsin screwed Leonhard, went 7-6 and begun the transformation to a mid-tier team full of upsiders in the course of a year. Dickell annoys me almost as much as Iowa’s non-White qb depth chart.

Nussmeier was good last year in spot duty, glad he had a big time game today. Mordecai shredding that shitty LSU affletetic defense was equally satisfying.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
72nd ranked LSU Defense with how many 4 and 5 stars?!

Don’t worry all the blame, naturally, goes to the overseer, er DC.

The media coverage leading up to Bama vs Michigan almost exclusively centered around how "dangerous" Jalen Milroe is - in other words, he's a black QB who can run. I haven't seen much Alabama this year, so I kind of just took their word for it. Based on this game, Milroe not only looks braindead in the pocket, but also doesn't appear to be particularly elusive as a runner. Just a typical flick of the wrist afflete who can throw bombs or run in a straight line with absolutely no nuance to his game.

JJ McCarthy is decisively outplaying Milroe and also looks to be just as much the athlete. If Milroe made the play on the double pass that McCarthy did, the media would've collectively lost their minds. Hoping Michigan can pull this one out, they've laid 8 points on special teams but are otherwise dominating.

wile

Master
It’s BSPN they even ignored the hot blonde chicks for the black girls in Alabama’s halftime show.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The media coverage leading up to Bama vs Michigan almost exclusively centered around how "dangerous" Jalen Milroe is - in other words, he's a black QB who can run. I haven't seen much Alabama this year, so I kind of just took their word for it. Based on this game, Milroe not only looks braindead in the pocket, but also doesn't appear to be particularly elusive as a runner. Just a typical flick of the wrist afflete who can throw bombs or run in a straight line with absolutely no nuance to his game.

JJ McCarthy is decisively outplaying Milroe and also looks to be just as much the athlete. If Milroe made the play on the double pass that McCarthy did, the media would've collectively lost their minds. Hoping Michigan can pull this one out, they've laid 8 points on special teams but are otherwise dominating.

I agree. Nothing jumps off the page about Jalen Milroe. It's just that it's the media's one main job to put all of these guys on a pedestal
while constantly criticizing the white qb's and other white players who dare to play this game. The media is a bunch of trained puppets
just doing what they are told. I wonder if any of the media, scouts or coaching staffs ever think about how many kids dreams are shattered
due to their anti white discrimination? I doubt it as they just want to get paid. Not all but most of them.