2023 College Football Bowl Season

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cuck announcers assure us Miami is still recruiting higher ranked affletes.

Got out worked by a 6-6 Rutgers squad lol. Kudos to Schiano on knowing how to close out a win though. Ball control is still alive and well.

I've heard that same cop out about Miami for the last 15 years. For a team that supposedly attracts highly ranked recruits the record does not reflect it since their glory days.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I've heard that same cop out about Miami for the last 15 years. For a team that supposedly attracts highly ranked recruits the record does not reflect it since their glory days.
Yes! Kickin a dead horse with that recycled line!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
No Peyton Wilson from NC State tonight! But his backup Fordham, looks more than capable!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Announcers; a Dot Head and a Magic Negro. Have compared QB Brennan Armstrong to Tebow, A Fullback, and a Linebacker so far.

Okay so he’s 6 foot 215 and he runs tough. The obvious comparison would be RB If race isn’t considered.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Bonehead coaching decision there from Doeren. Take the field goal smart guy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Announcers; a Dot Head and a Magic Negro. Have compared QB Brennan Armstrong to Tebow, A Fullback, and a Linebacker so far.

Okay so he’s 6 foot 215 and he runs tough. The obvious comparison would be RB If race isn’t considered.

Andrew Ware has at least been outspoken and critical of the broken NCAA transfer portal system and players opting out of games.

Rooting for a second half comeback from Armstrong. An odd career for Armstrong who looked great in 2021 only to struggle at UVA last year and not fare much better this season with NC State. Looking forward to Grayson McCall at NC State next year!

Phall

Master
Xavier Restrepo set the single season receptions record for Miami today with an 11-catch, 99 yard day. His 85 receptions eclipse the previous mark of 79 (set in 2021).

Glad Rutgers got the win, even though they aren't that much more pleasant to look at. Christian Dremel's 23-yard catch-and-scrum play, his sole reception, made him the Scarlet Knights' leading receiver for the day.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Xavier Restrepo set the single season receptions record for Miami today with an 11-catch, 99 yard day. His 85 receptions eclipse the previous mark of 79 (set in 2021).

Glad Rutgers got the win, even though they aren't that much more pleasant to look at. Christian Dremel's 23-yard catch-and-scrum play, his sole reception, made him the Scarlet Knights' leading receiver for the day.
Funny thing is that he made himself wide open and the pass was pretty poor, was a nice job getting his feet down.

Rocky B

Master
@Rocky B hope you are watching bud!
I was on the road and saw a bit from the phone.
Missed the big runs, saw the pick sixes and Luke’s TD.

Tomorrow Clemson early. Ship is playing.
Mizzou bs OSU late.....

Big running back day

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We have to enjoy the running backs while we can as 4 of our top guys are off to attempt to play for the a league that doesn't want them.
Will Shipley, Carson Steele, Dylan Laube and Cody Schrader. Hoping McCaffrey's success will open the door a little for some of these guys.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Getting set to watch the Gator Bowl between Clemson and Kentucky. Hopefully, Dabo gives Shipley the start and plenty of opportunities to showcase what he can do on the national stage as I believe this is the only game on at noon.
Would like to see Klubnik have a great game as well as Briningstool and Stellato.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Getting set to watch the Gator Bowl between Clemson and Kentucky. Hopefully, Dabo gives Shipley the start and plenty of opportunities to showcase what he can do on the national stage as I believe this is the only game on at noon.
Would like to see Klubnik have a great game as well as Briningstool and Stellato.
Shipley nice 34 yard KO return.
Interesting no mention of Shipley in pre-game as one of the best RB's, but alot of talk about the Kentucky 24 year old RB. I guess you can play college ball as long as you like.
Mafah with the start.
Swinney doing Shipley no favors.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson Soph. Wade Woodazz brings down the vaunted RB Davis for a minimal gain. Will be nice to watch Woodazz and Brown at Lb for the Tigers over the next several years.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Briningstool looking good early with several catches, but Klubnik had Stellato wide open down field as he had beaten the CB. Stellato showing his frustration.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer

Good for Xavier, who would likely be considered “brown” if he cured cancer but White if he smoked a basketball-American George Zimmerman style.

As for Rutgers, they have one of the most inept black quarterbacks to play at a Power 5 school. Schiano is a schmuck if he thinks he’ll ever win anything meaningful with Wimsatt.

Rocky B

Master
I’m t
We have to enjoy the running backs while we can as 4 of our top guys are off to attempt to play for the a league that doesn't want them.
Will Shipley, Carson Steele, Dylan Laube and Cody Schrader. Hoping McCaffrey's success will open the door a little for some of these guys
I’m thinking Steele and Ship stay. Their stock has dropped.

I’m watching Clemson, it sucks Ship is second fiddle now.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he transfers. Maybe even Steele.
They have to stay in school though. Skat is staying at ASU, I’m certain.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Shipley nice 34 yard KO return.
Interesting no mention of Shipley in pre-game as one of the best RB's, but alot of talk about the Kentucky 24 year old RB. I guess you can play college ball as long as you like.
Mafah with the start.
Swinney doing Shipley no favors.
I see Davis is ranked higher on draft boards than Schrader. That despite being older and way less productive in the same conference (SEC). Where’s the “White privilege” that these nice kosher media types are always telling me permeates every aspect of American life?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Clemson 6'6 TE Briningstool, getting Bowers comparisons and LB Woodaz looking good as well.

Rocky B

Master
I’m t

I’m thinking Steele and Ship stay. Their stock has dropped.

I’m watching Clemson, it sucks Ship is second fiddle now.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he transfers. Maybe even Steele.
They have to stay in school though. Skat is staying at ASU, I’m certain.
Damnit, I just saw the post where it says Steele is moving on.
Who the hel! advises these kids.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I see Davis is ranked higher on draft boards than Schrader. That despite being older and way less productive in the same conference (SEC). Where’s the “White privilege” that these nice kosher media types are always telling me permeates every aspect of American life?

Davis has also received a Senior Bowl invite. Schrader has gotten no Senior or Shrine bowl invitation as of yet despite leading the supposed best conference in rushing.

Really disappointed in Jackson Arnold last night throwing 4 INTs. Needs to clean things up in spring practice.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Mafah's a good RB, but it's just so weird how he seems to get good blocking when he gets the ball and Shipley has nowhere to go when he gets it.