2023 College Football Bowl Season

Bucky

Hall of Famer
2 explosive runs in a row for Connors! Looking explosive tonight! OL starting to gel! Dove for a 28 yard td and banged himself up a bit!

TwentyTwo

Master
Yes indeed Bucky! Was thinking same thing...that offense will look different with EJ Warner! Too bad JT Daniels has to retire from football w concussions!

NICE TD Dean Connors! 9 carries 60 yards 2 TD's 1st half

Luke McCaffrey scored the 1st TD nice job along tight sideline dive toward pylon! And 13 yard run on the end-around too...

Texas State Joey Hobert one to watch back healthy again . Dad played QB in the NFL

MLB Brian Holloway PICK SIX from 36 yards & SLB Ben Bell with 2 TFLs already for the Bobcats earlier!
Padgett looks bad for Rice! OL isn’t helping out either. Stinks wanted to see Connors and McCaffrey out in space.

Kurt Warner’s kid running offense next season should be interesting!

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Quite a bit to cheer for in this one!
For sure!

LB Brian Holloway 2nd PICK SIX of the game! 48 yards is showing some Running Back Skills at 6'-0 225!

Back up QB Padgett needs to bounce back! Think he is hurt now...

Last edited:

TwentyTwo

Master
Kansas WR Luke Grimm 2 TD's in the 1st Half.....first off screen nice cut and burst to the End-zone. 2nd ..Wide open down the sideline = off to the races!

Leading UNLV early 2nd Qtr 14 - 7 in the Cactus Bowl. I refuse to say corporate sponsor title Guaranteed Rate Bowl. Stupid!

wile

Master
Unpopular opinion hated Alabama wins it, and it will not be popular here or in my household with either of us.

TwentyTwo

Master
Tulane LB Tyler Grubbs with the forced fumble, recovery and TD!
That was quick Leonardfan!!!

Noticing a Trend?? LB Grubbs TD....LB Holloway last night 2 Pick Sixes... minorities on Defense ; yet MVP's

Unpopular opinion hated Alabama wins it, and it will not be popular here or in my household with either of us.
Sure hope not! Time for Michigan to man up! They did lose OG Zinter for the season ...hope his back up Gentry is ready! JJ McCarthy will get the opportunity to put his skills on display! Defense has to force Milroe to throw the ball more...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That was quick Leonardfan!!!

Noticing a Trend?? LB Grubbs TD....LB Holloway last night 2 Pick Sixes... minorities on Defense ; yet MVP's

Sure hope not! Time for Michigan to man up! They did lose OG Zinter for the season ...hope his back up Gentry is ready! JJ McCarthy will get the opportunity to put his skills on display! Defense has to force Milroe to throw the ball more...

Yes! Seeing Whitey LBs make plays is great! Holloway really came out of nowhere, I can't recall coming across him this season. 2 Pick 6's is a great way to end a college career!

Grubbs is an awesome LB, remember his game a few years back where he tallied a ridiculous number of tackles?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I've had the bowl games on in the background most of the day and the announcers have certainly been going out of their way to hype up the black QBs for both Va Tech and UNC.

WVU with it's dynamic dual threat QB Garrett Greene owned the Drake Maye-less Tar Heels. Hudson Clement had a nice game as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
USC QB Miller Moss playing well so far. USC not skipping a beat with "generational" talent Caleb Williams skipping the game.

TwentyTwo

Master
USC QB Miller Moss playing well so far. USC not skipping a beat with "generational" talent Caleb Williams skipping the game.
Yes indeed! Miller Moss 372 yards passing 6 TD Passes! Holiday Bowl Record! And maybe PAC 12 Bowl Record. Caleb Who??

West Virginia redshirt Freshman WR Hudson Clement 5 receptions 89 yards

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Miller Moss - 23/33 372 yards 6 TDs 1 INT

Should easily be the QB for USC for the next 2 seasons.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed! Miller Moss 372 yards passing 6 TD Passes! Holiday Bowl Record! And maybe PAC 12 Bowl Record. Caleb Who??

West Virginia redshirt Freshman WR Hudson Clement 5 receptions 89 yards
So Miller comes in and plays as good or better than Williams. Yet Williams is the undisputed #1 pick? The Caste System is looking more cartoonish by the year.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Couple Coal bowls early today.

NC State vs KSU should be watchable. FYI KSU's freshman QB Avery Johnson is black although he doesn't look it.

Arizona vs Oklahoma should be entertaining - I believe Jackson Arnold is getting the start with Gabriel jumping ship for Oregon (Oregon will regret that one).

TwentyTwo

Master
So Miller comes in and plays as good or better than Williams. Yet Williams is the undisputed #1 pick? The Caste System is looking more cartoonish by the year.
Some buzz that Drake Maye could go #1. But yeah mostly Caleb...maybe Jayden Daniels should be ahead of Caleb too?

Today's Pinstripe Bowl....
Rutgers WR Christian Dremel with catch then impressive Rugby scrum run driving forward! 23 yard gain!
.......then Announcers said HC says he looked like "a Starbucks bartisma" not a Football player...at 5'-9" 185 w Tatoo sleeved up the arm, Did he really work at Starbucks? Of course he's a Former WALK-ON

I mean Christian McCaffrey was mistaken as the PUNTER growing up! Why he had a "chip-on-his-shoulder"

He may look like a Starbucks barista, but Rutgers football's Christian Dremel has the Big Ten on notice​

i
USATSI_21434826_168395919_lowres.jpg

icsept

Master
Some buzz that Drake Maye could go #1. But yeah mostly Caleb...maybe Jayden Daniels should be ahead of Caleb too?

Today's Pinstripe Bowl....
Rutgers WR Christian Dremel with catch then impressive Rugby scrum run driving forward! 23 yard gain!
.......then Announcers said HC says he looked like "a Starbucks bartisma" not a Football player...at 5'-9" 185 w Tatoo sleeved up the arm, Did he really work at Starbucks? Of course he's a Former WALK-ON

I mean Christian McCaffrey was mistaken as the PUNTER growing up! Why he had a "chip-on-his-shoulder"

He may look like a Starbucks barista, but Rutgers football's Christian Dremel has the Big Ten on notice​

i
USATSI_21434826_168395919_lowres.jpg
He looks like the old school football players with the huge neck.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Starbucks Worker? No that would be all the cucked media writers and annoucers that pull this crap out of their ass. What a talented
receiver he is. Nice pics and thanks for posting that.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Starbucks workers consume much more soy than that. But we all know the comment was to degrade an average sized White Male.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Cuck announcers assure us Miami is still recruiting higher ranked affletes.

Got out worked by a 6-6 Rutgers squad lol. Kudos to Schiano on knowing how to close out a win though. Ball control is still alive and well.